Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I'm actually nocturnal, so this is kinda my morning.
Also hotel computers suck.

@Keeper of Night
I start walking towards vulpix. While doing so I say to the krookodile
"You know maybe if you had listened to the one who talks to much you would know we weren't after any treasure"
After saying that I mutter under my breath
"Red one doesn't listen well"
I then pick up vulpix and carry her over to the rest of the group
Krookodile doesn't seem to hear.

@Keeper of Night I'm going to bounce up and down in as careful and nonthreatening a manner as possible in order to not antagonize the Krookodile and say "Why Mister Krookodile, how long have you been out here? It must get cold."
Krookodile scratches his head.
"Many. Many. Moons. Have passed. The length... Not clear. The weather... Cold, yes." He almost seemed to laugh.

@Keeper of Night/Krookodile, what treasure might this be? As far as I know, we're only looking to pass through the mountain. Would it benefit you for us to be looking for the treasure? ^.^
Krookodile tunrs toward Klink. "Many have. Fallen. For. Treasure." He paused, and let out a sigh. "To find, yes. Would help. Set free. Everyone."

View attachment 13756 You know what, Bagon? I'm sick of your attitude of being "the strongest." I bet I could easily take you down in a battle. Were you able to handle any enemy by yourself, like I dominated that Driftloon? That's what I thought. So don't go around preaching that you're the strongest unless you take us all on in battles and win.
@Keeper of Night Just in case Bagon attacks me for saying this, I ready my Dragon Rush.
Dun dun DUN.

i will ask the krook about the treasure @Keeper of Night

let me see if my spanish is improving at all

Treasure? What treasure??
Krookodile roars before seeming to catch himself. He pauses, and replies calmly. "A treasure. To return. The lost."
He looks off mournfully before snapping back to attention. "To look for! You would. Be lost. Yourself."

@Keeper of Night I ask him - "Does the treasure belong to you or someone else?"
"Treasure. Belongs. To none. Belongs. To those. That find it."

Krookodile turns around, out of the cave.
"COME! I show you the way."

torchic.gif
"hahaha, Bagon the strongest? He just has a thick head, probably jumped off a few two many cliffs." Spire stats, giggling, hopping around the Bagon. "Mr. Krook, that wasn't very nice of you, Vulpix just doesn't like being surrounded by stone. I imagine you feel similarly being in a Frenzy Forest? You could probably have just glared at her, she would have stopped ... I think"

torchic.gif
"Lets follow!!" Spire screams excitedly, picking up the couple of dolls she was most fond off, before following the Krookodile.
@Keeper of Night Spire shall follow our Sand Lizard Guide :3

Watch it drumstick, or I just might take that as a challenge
599.png
... Okay, buddy, look––seeing as you're the one talking the most about teamwork, lemme explain the First Rule of Diplomacy™. Don't take everything as a challenge. Don't try to kill your teammates, or passive-aggressively threaten to. Just ... idk, just remember the bird isn't the main enemy here. And that's not an invitation to kill the Krookodile either.

599.png
Basically, however strong you think you are compared to the rest of us, the concept of teamwork is what lets the other thirteen living of us be just a mite stronger than you are. ^.^

599.png
@Keeper of Night I'll follow the Krookodile.

Let's follow the Krookodile! What's the worst that can happen? He traps us in a small cave filling with boiling canola oil and fries us up like tempura? I love tempura! Let's do it!

599.png
... Okay, buddy, look––seeing as you're the one talking the most about teamwork, lemme explain the First Rule of Diplomacy™. Don't take everything as a challenge. Don't try to kill your teammates, or passive-aggressively threaten to. Just ... idk, just remember the bird isn't the main enemy here. And that's not an invitation to kill the Krookodile either.
When she literally insults me then dances around me giggling how do I not take that as a challenge? Or at least an insult
I'm not being passive aggressive just aggressive
When did I ever have any interest in killing the krookodile?
When have I ever talked about teamwork except in combat?

It's not our fault that your big sturdy head is just like a maypole! It never shifts position so it's a great reference point, perfect for dancing around! We have to dance around someone after all and the Krookodile is too big!
tumblr_nk2zreeHTk1qfjr5zo1_250.gif

*joins Spire in bouncing around Bagon*
flowers_throw_blanket.jpg

*throws flowers in the air*

Wow our little quest has slown down a lot. we went from digging holes and exploring caves to avoid an unknown creature that was chasing us to following a krookodile that just attacked and one-shot one of us...

^ I'd personally consider one-shot bosses an escalation, not a slowing down. :U

Also Prof Light is revived. Idk if/why nobody did that, but I guess I'll just force it here because I'm wondering if thats why she stopped talking.

Also, the next update requires a scene change, that's why I didn't get to it last night, no computer. Thought I'd get to one tonight but uh... Planning on it tomorrow. Hold yer butts we're climbin' a mountain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back