Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
599.png
@Keeper of Night I'll politely ask the Krookodile if he'll kindly let us by. :D

599.png
Ah! I'm a dyad of predetermined interlocking minigears sharing a collective consciousness. You can call me Klink. And who might you be? ^.^

OOC: Honestsly, I was expecting Klink to get 1HKO'd... >.>

PP2607.png
I'm really not keen on fighting that croc! I won't stand a chance. ;--;

@Keeper of Night
I casually approach the krookodile and happily say
"so how have you been fellow predator let's say we ditch these guys and find something to do?"
*crosses arms and smiles slightly smugly in a way as to not appear as if the smile was an insult*

dgt8ZwFunBnMd8158AUSvvA1n-dkt8YNIJxQaFarZVFs2S2wcE6HJR6ph7OaUfcljZP2XEfGhdAdZil2B7XxmBG-YlRVzOk2j--C-TLV49XeNwPFyaelPdqDoQpkgGYfUt8pH7IkUybMwzd4w7zJ7u_u3Dn0wVf9maFbHVZKit6Ejk8kplHg4mvO-gyQwkQLG5t_m0hX_VjbwTLypJqTLOvvQ1Z-se8xrW0HYJfBGiaUi5K_9HpxfFFvjaMxxhXQPjjM6Us5hwVKJWNblD3rqEMSUeUe-PinhoNgGclnHT2s7ZLJvCmh4QgOemP4YOubDTTHtfYhq7v9Kf7Eytbq-90D-5IKp7lDfZGTLwXzk5v1bW_mOzVn-uTiTdtibTHJCmSVT1eA6XifJvifc3hyMOKxtFg5vNcVXPP7spAkUlCg15Z8FCaxSugKMlV2codUWL--96GLpvH3wHrYCD4KDzfNxcxDiyBy6ZSH0dpr7GHrLYoPGustAQjfL0FnfdsWaSOkge6j8zpEH3B7JonJmr7wjXzDJtDTy2YC3QdxJ_ghkiQI9ipu-N8oGlUMmoAGNt4UF4nvmAvQDzX32hhWgs7oVX29wHHd6RZkcL06xFbcu_SJMCU_aUPmxkMp4jnQKefwf85mLzgfW16Fvq4416KP4pnnWlhGa5kScqRGef3Xlg=s200-no
Are you here for cupcakes too? you should buy some from them, they're delicious; I'm taking some to my mother, she loves them. Goodbye!

@Keeper of Night
I nonchalantly walk outside the cave, but remain close to the entry.

333.png
Why are you guys intimidated by this Krookodile? They're some of the nicest and friendliest Pokemon I know.
@Keeper of Night I'll fly up to the Krookodile, introduce myself, and ask if he wants to join us (with a "pretty please" thrown in).

333.png
Why are you guys intimidated by this Krookodile? They're some of the nicest and friendliest Pokemon I know.
What about me casually approaching him klink casually approaching him vulpix openly threatening him spoink asking if he wants cupcakes and torchic calmly (I think) asking who he is made you think we were intimidated?

What about me casually approaching him klink casually approaching him vulpix openly threatening him spoink asking if he wants cupcakes and torchic calmly (I think) asking who he is made you think we were intimidated?
333.png
Thinking/talking about cupcakes is a clear indicator of stress, which both Vulpix and Spoink showed. My friend, who's a psychologist, calls it mental stress eating.

@Keeper of Night
I casually approach the krookodile and happily say
"so how have you been fellow predator let's say we ditch these guys and find something to do?"
*crosses arms and smiles slightly smugly in a way as to not appear as if the smile was an insult*
"WE ARE LEGION, no wait, that isn't right. We are, part of a Legion I guess? Some of us should be at least. Who, who are you?"
@Keeper of Night
@Keeper of Night
"Mr Krookodile! Would you like to buy some sweet delicious cupcakes? Warm and dripping with pink and chocolate icing!"
@Keeper of Night I'll fly up to the Krookodile, introduce myself, and ask if he wants to join us (with a "pretty please" thrown in).
@Keeper of Night I say to the krookodile, "We are a wandering party, pulled together by some unknown force, trying to find our way home!"
@Keeper of Night, I ask the Krookodile, "Hello, did you perchance, lose any dollss earlier?"

One by one the other Pokemon began responding to the Krookodile. His stance never wavered, but he didn't seem intent to attack. As he slowly shifted further inside the cave, he still didn't speak another word. He seemed to be judging them. Or perhaps he was simply curious?

@Keeper of Night
I nonchalantly walk outside the cave, but remain close to the entry.
Vulpix, either unafraid or unaware of the clearly menacing creature blocking the cave entrance, decided it was a good idea to walk past him outside.
She was wrong.

The Krookodile roared and snapped his jaws before lunging after the fox. He slid down to all fours and tackled Vulpix before she could react. She slid, unconscious, across the cave floor, hitting the far wall at full force.
Vulpix has been knocked out!

Krookodile, still sprawled out on the ground, turned back to the group of Pokemon, who had stepped back in shock.

"None. Will. Leave. Yet." The words were clearly forced.
"What is. Your goal. Here?"

@Keeper of Night
I say to the krookodile
"Well you see me and my friends here would like to figure out how to get home and on our path or more accurately off of it we came here to this mountain to see if we could get a better view and maybe find home but on our way up we heard a noise from down here and decided to take a look. The better question is what quarrel do you have with us and why can't we leave?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back