Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
salandit.png
@Keeper of Night I tell Krookodile, "But... it'ss okay now, Krookodile! We killed the Feraligatr! He'ss your enemy, right? You and your friendss are ssafe now, all thankss to uss! Iss'nt that enough to trust uss?"

salandit.png
@Keeper of Night I tell Krookodile, "But... it'ss okay now, Krookodile! We killed the Feraligatr! He'ss your enemy, right? You and your friendss are ssafe now, all thankss to uss! Iss'nt that enough to trust uss?"
Actually we didn't kill it it ran off before we could finish it off...just saying

390.png

So, we're fighting again? I'll admit that I kinda zoned out. Oh? Yeah, I couldn't agree more, Bagon was supposed to be the shield, not Vulpix!

390.png

So, we're fighting again? I'll admit that I kinda zoned out. Oh? Yeah, I couldn't agree more, Bagon was supposed to be the shield, not Vulpix!

NCLoO7v.gif

we're not fighting just yet i think. but i am flexing my muscles to take down this puny 12-foot tall dark type with my fairy magic any moment..

hang on i did a spanish course one time let me see if i can communicate

*i squeak from the back of the party @Keeper of Night *

*koff koff*

We. Want. Mountain. Climb. (and a shrubbery)

try not to crowd him those teeth look sharp

NCLoO7v.gif

*koff koff*
We are not the knights who say Ni
And stop saying you'll use me as a shield there are so many things wrong with that 1:I'm faster and will be able to attack and get away from you before you can even get close to me 2: there are much more logical tanks (or shields as you put them) to use than me I have some of the lowest defenses out of all of us and don't have any supporting capabilities 3: you're not supposed to use teammates as shields

All right, who here can wake Vulpix up? I have a feeling we're going to need all the *spoink* clerics we can get pretty soon.

@Keeper of Night
I say to the krookodile
"Well you see me and my friends here would like to figure out how to get home and on our path or more accurately off of it we came here to this mountain to see if we could get a better view and maybe find home but on our way up we heard a noise from down here and decided to take a look. The better question is what quarrel do you have with us and why can't we leave?"
Krookodile slowly stands back upright.
"Blue one. Talks. Too much."

Krookodile shakes his head slightly. "I. Know. Nothing. Of this. 'Enemy.'"

*i squeak from the back of the party @Keeper of Night *

*koff koff*

Krookodile shifts his gaze over toward Cutiefly.
"Mountain?" His gaze softens a bit, and he scratches his head. "Are you. After. The treasure?"

All right, who here can wake Vulpix up? I have a feeling we're going to need all the *spoink* clerics we can get pretty soon.
Mentally I took that as a censor, and I don't know if that was the intent or not but it was hilarious.
(This was very important to make note of by the way, you're welcome everyone.)

NCLoO7v.gif

well it looks like we're *spoink* out of luck on the shrubbery front.

but treasure sounds interesting

@Keeper of Night
I start walking towards vulpix. While doing so I say to the krookodile
"You know maybe if you had listened to the one who talks to much you would know we weren't after any treasure"
After saying that I mutter under my breath
"Red one doesn't listen well"
I then pick up vulpix and carry her over to the rest of the group

@quakingpunch73 and @Jadethepokemontrainer can one of you revive Vulpix please? In exchange I'll give you a super delicious cupcake. I'm sure that Vulpix will be happy to provide ice cream once she is fully recovered.

@Keeper of Night I'm going to bounce up and down in as careful and nonthreatening a manner as possible in order to not antagonize the Krookodile and say "Why Mister Krookodile, how long have you been out here? It must get cold."

390.png

Oh, the blue one talks too much? We couldn't agree more! However, he repeatedly claims to be the strongest of us all and I'm sure he'd make a great guard for the treasure! ...if you let us go, that is.

upload_2017-7-19_7-36-23.png You know what, Bagon? I'm sick of your attitude of being "the strongest." I bet I could easily take you down in a battle. Were you able to handle any enemy by yourself, like I dominated that Driftloon? That's what I thought. So don't go around preaching that you're the strongest unless you take us all on in battles and win.
@Keeper of Night Just in case Bagon attacks me for saying this, I ready my Dragon Rush.

Ok swablu let's go! Square up!
Edit: nvm you have two super effective moves
Edit 2: actually...*staring intently at swablu's wings* those look pretty flammable *coughs and let's out a small stream of fire still staring at swablu the entire time* it would be a shame if something were to happen to them...*bagon's looking cocky as hell now I'm talking that one jerk in middle school cocky multiplied by 10 like you really want to punch him right now but you know you can't because he has something on you and he knows that too...wow that was a really in depth look at a smile*

Last edited:
Before we start fighting each other, keep in mind that with one of our clerics knocked out, we're in serious danger of *spoink* Dying For Reals if we're knocked out in a fight. I'm noticing a worrying lack of clerics around the place...

NCLoO7v.gif

these caves are huge. it doesn't feel like there are 15 of us any more at all at all

professorlight - Vulpix (A) (cleric)
Jadethepokemontrainer - Rowlet (cleric)
quakingpunch73 - Salandit (cleric)

bbninjas - Litwick (mage)
Vracken - Torchic (mage)
wonderful_whismur - Noibat (mage)
Epist - Duskull (mage)
Yog - Cutiefly (mage)

Ninja Penguin - Swablu (archer)

Jabberwock - Klink (knight)
Marchy - Spoink (knight)

Vom - Shinx (swordsman)
TOTAL_EPICNESS - Bagon (swordsman)

Blakers - Chimchar (thief)
Celever - Phanpy (thief)

so one of @Jadethepokemontrainer or @quakingpunch73 needs to heal that poor vulpix and then i think we would be ready if we had to fight this krook

should we press him about the treasure? he might be protecting it and not want us sticking our noses in.

Updates have been off 'cause I underestimated how tiring a full day of flight can be.
Will update in the morning, so be sure to get those actions in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back