*Looks around and realizes nobody saw him*
Screw it im just gonna check out the paintings
*looks at paper*
*looks around*
Ok trapinch is gone we're good pick it up
@Keeper of Night
I go to the glittering paper

NCLoO7v.gif

oooh, there's a pretty light over this cliff edge. should we get the flying squad together and check it out?

Okay. Let's go! But how about this room? Nothing else to discover? (Nothing else to clean?)
NCLoO7v.gif

lets leave the ground guys there to check it out. flying squad can nip down this chasm to see if it's just a lanturn or something more interesting, then pop back up afterwards

Wait a minute hold on I just read the rules and I'm confused.
So what is the maximum number of moves because the way the rules explain it looks like we can only have 3 a ranged a melee and a status but it's Pokémon so that would make it more realistic that we would have 4 moves can someone help me with this?
Also yeah the flyers should check the light at the bottom out. the funny thing is I could come too if I wanted us Bagon are known for being able to jump off tall cliffs the only problem is that you guys would have to carry me out if that happened so yeah if you guys are fine with bringing me up I can go down with you

It's been pages, I mean, ages, since anyone mentioned the compass but I think somepokemon still has it. Even if it is all broken!

@Keeper of Night I'd like to borrow the compass and take a look at it to see if it's doing anything.

If the compass has just been lost to the dungeon, then in that case I suppose I'll just stare at my hand and go "Whoooooa" until the mushrooms wear off.

NCLoO7v.gif

so long as you can get back up

*rolls up tiny sleevies*

i'd like to take a float off over the cliff edge a bit @Keeper of Night , and see if i might see what this light is, before it sees mine

In the meantime, I'll just wait up here and snuffle around looking for stuff to eat. I'm sure there have to be cupcakes around here somewhere!

*snout twitches*

I'll look around these rocks! I smell something here!

*some time passes*

Well all right I'll look BEHIND them now...

*sniffs rocks*

Hmm well now I'll look under them.

Oh look at what I found. It's... more rocks.

*Spoink sighs and her tail gets very droopy, then it suddenly perks up*

Maybe the rocks are made of chocolate!

@Keeper of Night
I go over to the glittering thing/paper and take a closer look at it.
@Keeper of Night I will check out the glittering wall and paper! Hopefully it will shed some light on the conflict that occurred here long ago.
@Keeper of Night
I go to the glittering paper
Vulpix, Duskull, and Bagon walk over toward the paper on the wall.
It's stuck there by some sort of sparkling red seal. Bagon rips the paper down to the ground, and Vulpix begins to read.

"Welcome contestants! If you're reading this, you've nearly left the forest!

Has it confused you yet? Believe me when I say, set up was a literal nightmare. But we spared no expense!

We're glad you made it this far before the sun set above you. Wouldn't have wanted that to get to you!

To exit, simply jump off the ledge at the end of this room. And you'll have successfully escaped the forest!"

S

I don't want anyone to think me not posting a new scenario update similar to the start was a mistake, either. (Not sure how close you guys are paying attention to stuff like that. :eek:)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...plore-let-us-begin.140249/page-6#post-2872180

@Keeper of Night I'll try to clean off the wall like the Pokedex suggests.
Swablu begins wiping the excess dirt off the painted wall. Some of the blue figures appear to have... Tails? Do these represent the Totodile from the lake?

Wait a minute hold on I just read the rules and I'm confused.
So what is the maximum number of moves because the way the rules explain it looks like we can only have 3 a ranged a melee and a status but it's Pokémon so that would make it more realistic that we would have 4 moves can someone help me with this?
Sounds less like you're confused, and more like you just don't like it. :eek:
You can only have three moves at maximum, two for the time being.

@Keeper of Night I'd like to borrow the compass and take a look at it to see if it's doing anything.
Spoink grabs the compass from Phanpy. The arm inside still seems broken, and isn't spinning. The vibrating has stopped. It doesn't appear to have any use any more.

i'd like to take a float off over the cliff edge a bit @Keeper of Night , and see if i might see what this light is, before it sees mine
Cutiefly floats slowly downwards to view the light. It seems to be coming from directly below the cliff, at the bottom of the cave. His first instinct reads it as sunlight, but that can't be, right?
He floats back up quickly to join the others.

Oooooh, hooray for some instructions! And no one even ate them this time.

If the blue figures are the Totodile... what are the red figures? :eek:

Oh no, I scared myself again! :oops: I've got to look for more chocolate.

Last edited:
Ok so I guess now the only way to go is down literally
So looks like everybody is going down the cliff
And what if the red figures in the painting are us?

333.png
That was more fun than I thought it would be! Maybe I should listen to you guys more?
If the blue figures are the Totodile... what are the red figures? :eek:
333.png
Can you be sure that they are Totodile? Maybe it's a war with Alolan Ninetales and normal Ninetales?
@Keeper of Night I'll try to scrub away the red figures.

Who knows if they are Totodile or not, really. I'm just *chomp* going off what the writeup suggested.

So the paper says that to exit we just need to jump off the ledge. Can we all do that safely? Most importantly, can Spoink do that safely? How steep and high is the ledge we're talking about, anyway? Let's figure out if we can climb down safely, maybe Vulpix could freeze a cool snow ramp so we can slide down if there's risk of damage from jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back