Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Cutiefly made sense... I think. Can I change my vote to go down the path by the lake instead? Honestly pretty much anything's good with me.

NCLoO7v.gif

i always make sense! ..in my own head

i just figure the ominous clanging sound is probablies whatever is endgame eater of worlds and what would have gotten us had we stayed in the clearing. i want to fight and level up as much as the next mon, but i think that's biting off too much too soon. lets not forget the goal is to get out of here before sunset

for the gameshow prize, of course.

You're right fine let's go down the path...
Also keeper not sure if you noticed this but...
Sorry sir this is a Christian server no swearing!

And a test on Wednesday that I'm 100% fucked on because I don't understand the source material

Can we start saying that? Has the automatic censor finally been defeated? I've been years waiting for this momentous occasion.

As much as I love how many of you posted to update your stats, not enough of you made choices for things.
I'll probably end up makin' a list and choosin' something anyway. But ya'll really should do that thing I said.

As much as I love how many of you posted to update your stats, not enough of you made choices for things.
I'll probably end up makin' a list and choosin' something anyway. But ya'll really should do that thing I said.
Did I do the correct thing :p :/ :?

*pearl turns pink* I, er, may have thought that picking our new stats counted as the action. Spoinks are known for their cupcake making abilities, not their brains. @Keeper of Night I'll follow the others down the path, if I can.

I'll begin updating the OP's stats in the morning.

The group decide to continue on the path in front of them, ignoring the lake and the sound from behind them.
The path quickly leaves the room they were in just a moment ago by twisting right, headed seemingly deeper into the cave.
As the path continues the noise disappears. They must have gone too far from whatever was making it. Perhaps now they'll never know exactly what it was that led them here in the first place.
Slowly the path flattens out, no longer sloping downward, and widens. They must have reached a new room but... Is there anything here? The dim light provided by Litwick is enough to see the empty area around them, but the room must stretch well beyond their vision.

On their right, the wall is empty. But the left seems covered in what appear to be... Paintings? Markings of some sort? They must have faded with time.

A slight breeze seems to be coming from the far end of the room.

V67v54mT5td4hAM3arHQUtoHjMQeu_YS9cA7RraeZLF-nRkaPVZJqAAkUAScqHDZY1qLl2prBox62ENyqhtOg3aKZ1gIU4s8yRS_CXtXT1NISRRS_jFmCPq75V3M0Ai575pQKNQEvZ6s3C0CkaEIvO9PcXkw2mYk_tzRF-VjqWzEVAzHg1FEMn8IP1HPeZU-RZQnywx5FzdXItkT7TWD_zq47K3pDIPaT6x4U0PzMZgEcGS7Ugz7kND6e9wmBGLfppFeUnXDka3jBdlof1k4oe9FyJ-UiYhBUaykLl7tcrP1Xz5Nwg2bYPsePFjrdaBiwy5NwCYvYPwvjLV27H8_P97skfewpxeyKIjRGHYtYy0lI1OpEfja-1ooooMuvA35mls6m6EUSL-ywxfbsol2lbZOtQSlIMz5qOl-1ORye-4V3j1blbxbDkmA08WkPyzpJrufui9X1JYWX-6vQwixT09S56kmmWuL0L80-aW8VF5AS8zVrxyCbnHqIonyfptQlI0iUD9fkcssbJoevCRa-IIGBrbPQWc5ykdnaevHyTbHlMr9utOpW14W5z3k86mNGlp5Y5WyhlYjCtxOmhGV7Q-utr5hLJJgUO6-aDq91NcBeApLHW6XqfLnzW_VMJaOTLEVMT_HTb911-99NaAXkuRxfm20q8qtS6HYpGe7Bg=s200-no
*sigh* More darkness. Great.

No, no, don't worry too much, I got it covered. Don't get up.

@Keeper of Night
I'll carefully form a bowl in ice. The concave side is transparent and slightly faceted, the convex side is frosted and almost completely opaque. Then I'll give it to someone with arms so they can use it as a spotlight with Litwick's light.

Spire would like to inspect the paintings, using her flamethrower To light the area so she can see the paintings but not in such a way to burn them or her allies. Also could clerics please top everyone up ^w^
Cheers

PP2607.png
Why, that fox has a mighty fine idea right there!

@Keeper of Night Mitsh moves closer to the ice bowl - not too close, however! - as to spread the light more effectively.

@Keeper of Night
I'll carefully form a bowl in ice. The concave side is transparent and slightly faceted, the convex side is frosted and almost completely opaque. Then I'll give it to someone with arms so they can use it as a spotlight with Litwick's light.
Oooh, oooh! *bounces excitedly* I have arms! They're very small stubby arms but I have them all right. *waves stubby little arms and bounces excitedly*

Ooooh I'm also psychic. I can pick things up---

*one of Spoink's mushrooms suddenly starts hovering in the air*

---WITH MY MIND!

*mushroom drops to the ground with a heavy splat*

Er...

Well look it's been a while since I weightlifted with this thing, mmk?

@Keeper of Night I'd like to take Vulpix's ice bowl and use it to focus Litwick's light as a spotlight to light up the other end of the room, where the breeze is coming from.

231.png
Oh dear, it seems as though I may have fallen asleep again! :\
231.png
I tried. Oh well, haha. Can I still put my level up into HP? I'm assuming not? :(
231.png
And this room seems difficult to do anything with. Shame.

@Keeper of Night using the light from our newly formed Ice Crystal Magnifier (watch our for melting drops Litwick!) I examine the faded paintings on the wall as well.

Do any of you with strong nostrils detect any scents on the breeze?

Also the hints are pretty strong that we should have followed the humming....so perhaps if we don't find anything in this room pretty quick we should head back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back