(1) May 'CoroCoro' Leaks in Full - New BW2 Details! [4/11]

wow im glad they made new cities and expanded a lot of stuff, the first game felt too short with nothing to do afterward you beat the story mode and caught all the pokemon. :p this game sounds so fun, definitely reserving a copy!!!!! 2 new gym leaders??? I hope they are hard to beat!!! Hoping I can struggle to beat the elite four, not killing all of them first try with only one pokemon- my haxorus :/ YAY two years later!!! That means some older main characters ^-^ I just hope N is in this game...

im willing to bet the main characters are just the bw ones just two years older and that the rival is cheren just 2 years older because the only thing that realy changes in 2 years time is hair

Imo:
Dawn >> Lyra > Hilda > B2W2 >> Leaf > Kris > May
Lucas > Gold (HGSS) > Hilbert >> Red (FRLG) >> B2W2 > Brendan (> Gold [GS] > Red [RBY] oh my those are horrible)

Choosing between Lyra and Hilda is hard, though. P:

Mitja, you are right, that might be it, but an even saver bet would be the blue building that is standing in place of all those cargos south from Driftveil / east from where the cold storage was (now there is a crater or something).

EDIT: pokemonmaster101, how much are you willing to bet? How about 100 000$? Or more?

pokemonmaster101 said:
im willing to bet the main characters are just the bw ones just two years older and that the rival is cheren just 2 years older because the only thing that realy changes in 2 years time is hair

I think they're different people seeing as the new rival has a different eye colour to Cheren and they all have a new eye design.
I'm so excited for this game - they probably won't have any but I'm hoping for some new Pokemon.

MattyBear18 said:
I think they're different people seeing as the new rival has a different eye colour to Cheren and they all have a new eye design.
I'm so excited for this game - they probably won't have any but I'm hoping for some new Pokemon.

im just saying if this is a sequel then why change the main characters

They are clearly all-new characters. You think Cheren went to a laser operation (or is wearing contact lenses) and grew an semi"afro"? The protagonists look younger than last time, and they don't have the same eyes.
There are many reasons to change the characters. Like why would you start again with just a level 5 starter if you were a legendary hero?

So, how about the bet? :D

preposter.jpg

Looks like the starters will remain the same for the game... But also good to know that Psyduck is back! (BTW This a promo poster about pre-ordering the game)

I really hope Buizel, Croagunk and Sandslash are catchable early-game.
I have Samurott in my japanese Black and Serperior and Dewott in my White. I refuse to start with Tepig (the evolutions are pretty horrible imo), so I will probably choose Snivy again. But... I think I won't use my starter this time. Then I might as well choose Tepig.

Teal said:
They are clearly all-new characters. You think Cheren went to a laser operation (or is wearing contact lenses) and grew an semi"afro"? The protagonists look younger than last time, and they don't have the same eyes.
There are many reasons to change the characters. Like why would you start again with just a level 5 starter if you were a legendary hero?

So, how about the bet? :D

ill give you give you the eye thing as for the hair thing thats were i disagree first hair does grow second have you ever heard of hair styling

and yes im still betting

i just wish they would hurry up and update the site

@pokemonmaster101:
How much money would you like to lose?

Toatali said:
Looks like the starters will remain the same for the game...

Was anyone expecting something else?

pokemonmaster101 said:
I heared the mysterious researcher is actually Ghetsis. He just cut his hair and dyed it. The eyes are different because B2W2 uses a new art style. Also, the red and blue building confirms Hoenn.
Also, Choice Band Chansey is a beast.

pokemonmaster101 said:
im just saying if this is a sequel then why change the main characters

Because it's 2 years ago after the original B/W. So the older characters are now somewhere else, or in Unova. I don't know what to tell you? Ask yourself this; Why have the same characters after 2 years? lol

Speculation - Maybe half the region is covered in Ice because Kyurem is out of control or something.
Also, Slowpoke had better be available before the E4. Otherwise I'll have to settle with Golduck. xD

1. MOVIE STUDIO YESYESYESYESYES!
2. Can someone translate what it says below the rival in the battle picture? I kinda want to know his name (if we don't get to name him).

That road sure looks interesting, hehe. The rival has a nice mugshot sprite.

Building: Godzilla VS. something and an UFO in a city? I think this might be a "Pokémon Movietheatre". Yeah. That has to be it. The big black/white thing on the building looks like a film stripe. ;)

Edit:
Rusticks, it says Rival.

Back