(1) May 'CoroCoro' Leaks in Full - New BW2 Details! [4/11]

SO AMAZING!!!!!!! Part of Unova being covered in ice? Seems cool. But poor towns that were frozen. Hopefully, the frozen cities will thaw and you will be able to explore them later in the game. The new main characters are awesome!!!! I hope Bianca and Cheren are still in the game too.
And CoroCoro confirms the June 23rd 2012 release date in Japan. Just two months, a week, and four days until the Japanese release. Less than six months until the US release!!!!

Really looking forward to playing these games. It seems like they have slightly modified the graphics due to the new features in the game (which I was looking forward to seeing). I wasn't expecting new gym leaders to make an appearance in the sequels and the region to be covered with ice.

Hopefully, more information will be provided on the upcoming episode of Pokemon Smash.

This is a good change from the lack of news lately.

And I don't think the professor guy could be Ghetsis, because not only do they have different eye colors, Ghetsis is in jail, and they have different shaped faces and hair lines all together.

Gli5c0r said:
About the gym leaders, I doubt they'll go pass 8 gym leaders but i can see that 3 cities with gym leaders in them (Icirrus, Nacrene and Striaton) have been frozen and there are 3 types that haven't been used in the unova league yet: water,poison and steel. I think there will be a steel gym leader as water and poison have already been revealed. We'll have to wait and see and as for the Pokemon league, I think its going to be on the little plateau on the side of the mountain to the east.
Cress is a Water type leader. This is why I'm going to call the Scolipede bass rocker girl as a replacement first gym leader. I doubt they'd have two Water leaders in a league.
Benjamin7874 said:
My somewhat obvious theory: After leaving with his Reshiram/Zekrom, N discovers that he can fuse its power with Kyurem. He returns to Unova to try to capture Kyurem, who becomes enraged and freezes half of Unova (possibly freezing N as well). I'm sure once we (the player) defeat Kyurem, the region with thaw out and we will get to explore the previously frozen areas. These areas will probably be changed due to being frozen for so long.

Also, I'm hoping some of the 300+ Unova Pokedex Pokemon are new forms or (pre)evolutions of some Generation 5 Pokemon!
Why would N want to capture Kyurem? Did you read his dialogue or just mash the A button? Also, there won't be new Pokemon introduced half-way through a generation.

Everything looks great except the player characters' hair. Looks like we get to chose between Princess Leia and...whatever the male option's hair is supposed to be.

OMGxShante said:
OMG! This is Amazing. I like the new characters (your self & rival), they all seem to be wearing something under their clothes I wonder what that will be for. New Cities & gym leaders (they look cool too). About time we get to start in an actual CITY. My favorite of all EEVEE! I'll get to have my sweet sweet Umbreon with me (Maybe depending on what eeveeloutions the add as well, if not I'll settle for just eevee). I love this game already.
We don't start in a city. Look at the picture with the small red circle on it that's our starting town. I think that the ice covering just look too....fake to be actually frozen. But I like the idea and I am excited.

Is anyone going to comment on how there's going to be a new building with red and blue decorations - clearly a nod to a Ruby and Sapphire remake.

MattyBear18 said:
Is anyone going to comment on how there's going to be a new building with red and blue decorations - clearly a nod to a Ruby and Sapphire remake.

OR, to Resh and Zek red/blue energy. Stop the 3rd gen remakes speculation guys.

EEE! THIS IS AMAZING!! I can't wait until more details are revealed! Just think... I may be able to have Lucario on my Ingame team! We won't be limited to Unova Pokemon! Half the region is covered in ICE!! This game will be SOOOO epic!

If zubat is in the regional pokedex all of these cool changes will have been for nothing.

reshiramdude said:
We don't start in a city. Look at the picture with the small red circle on it that's our starting town. I think that the ice covering just look too....fake to be actually frozen. But I like the idea and I am excited.

The name of where we start has the word "city" in it, so why say its a town? It could be a town. But I don't know.

I love, it, love, love, love, love, love, this game. I'm loving the new Gym leaders, the new characters (especially the protagonist), the new areas that are mentioned, and most importantly the new story. I also have a question, if anyone can answer it will be awesome.

This weekend, will there be a trailer for this game? I know there will be, I just want to know so I can confirm it and look forward to it.

Black_Zekrom22 said:
This is a good change from the lack of news lately.

And I don't think the professor guy could be Ghetsis, because not only do they have different eye colors, Ghetsis is in jail, and they have different shaped faces and hair lines all together.

Ghetis isn't in jail, he escaped.
reshiramdude said:

Agreed on the ice topic.
Also who else thinks that this will have the back story of the Shadow Traid?

For the last time, the half of the region that is covered in ice is just a censor to the rest of the region (look at the quality of it people! it doesn't match the rrest of it!), the rest will probably be reveled on Pokemon Smash in a few weeks.

I'm going to keep a more open mind about these games instead of how I initially thought B/W was going to be.

That being said, this game is starting to really please me. It's essentially a new region when you replace the main characters, Gym Leaders, towns, and put older Pokemon in it. I like that a lot. It's obvious the ice has something to do with Kyurem. The only thing I have a major gripe with is the new male protagonist. He just looks...so bad compared to B/W where the male guy looked so freaking awesome. I can't wait to see more news and information on these though.

dmaster out.

If the area were actually frozen then the population would be extremely dense. Especally with 300+ pokemon.

MattyBear18 said:

seriously? XD
why dont you just play the actual RS if youre that desperate .-.

That male trainer has some epic hair, really liking both protagonists though. The girl's quite down-to-earth, much less flamboyant than past character designs. Also, they both look to be wearing baselayers/thermals, which I guess lends credence to the whole frozen-region theory.

Brendan pulled off the shorts-over-longs like a boss though, you know it!

This female protagonist is less revealing! I'm actually very happy they didn't make her like the last.

TDL said:
This female protagonist is less revealing! I'm actually very happy the didn't make her like the last.

I'm glad too. She looks so much better because her clothing is less revealing than some of the previous female protagonists.

Rainbow Dash said:
I'm glad too. She looks so much better because her clothing is less revealing than some of the previous female protagonists.

It's Japanesse style to have revealing women :p. That's why I like Pokemon :p:p (Not)

Back