(1) May 'CoroCoro' Leaks in Full - New BW2 Details! [4/11]

I actually like the protagonists. They seem better than the last lot-and they look kinda like anime characters.

Im surprised that this topic isn't booming like when BW2 was revealed.

TDL said:
This female protagonist is less revealing! I'm actually very happy the didn't make her like the last.

This. Absolutely.

EDIT: However, just like Hilda/Hilbert, the two look siblings, I don't like how similar they are. Just look at how Brendan and May are completely different designs. But its kind of understandable in BW case, since unlike Brendan/May and Lucas/Dawn, if you pick one, the other won't appear in game at all. I wonder if that will happen again in BW2.

MattyBear18 said:
Is anyone going to comment on how there's going to be a new building with red and blue decorations - clearly a nod to a Ruby and Sapphire remake.

You're kidding, right? Right? Good.

I love the main characters' designs so much better than the last BW games. The girl is so adorable and the guy isn't so lame! He's actually pretty cool :D

Nice tanlines you have there, water leader. Now expecting 6/7 new gyms, the dragon gym is going to stay for sure (poison, steel, rock, water, fire, grass, dragon + something?).

Also, anyone who thinks the ice is present ingame. Really?

Characters: love the poison leader and the rival. Probably my fav gym leader ever (+ Elesa). Protagonist girl is good, boy's hair is horrible. Researcher's hair is just... lol.

I had found the protagonists to be too bland, but after seeing the boy in the [link=http://pokebeach.com/news/0412/corocoro-3.jpg]3rd scan[/link] I think they're pretty awesome.

The rival is just the best since Silver. And has the same 'tough guy' feel.

It's the best rival ever! :)

Also, I fixed the only flaw in the girl's design: http://pickhost.eu/images/0005/1353/girl2.png

I know the hair on the boy is a bit too "OMG! What kind of hair is that? :/" but I actually find the hair cool, I mean, his hat is similiar to those featherlight visor hats, if you don't what kind of hat that is look it up. Now, that you know what it is, imagine him with out the cap, hmm, a hairy boy. lol. I LOVE the characters!

reshiramdude said:
We don't start in a city. Look at the picture with the small red circle on it that's our starting town. I think that the ice covering just look too....fake to be actually frozen. But I like the idea and I am excited.

It's a City. For starters it has city in the name as opposed to the other games where town is in the name. The usual town usually has just a few houses & sometimes a lab. This one has a pokemon center, shops, & a trainer school. It's pretty clear we start in a city not a town.

It seems pretty interesting to think part of Unova is actually frozen.

Teal said:

Also, I fixed the only flaw in the girl's design: http://pickhost.eu/images/0005/1353/girl2.png

Now she really looks like an average female pokemon character. Good work man.

Teal said:

Now I don't have to peep :3.

Caves in the ice, really. There is obviously icy mountains, and then the ice covering Unova. I can see the Mistralton Airfields. The poison leader looks really old with the glare, the rival looks like his hair is a Pineco or something, and the main characters! BW had older protagonists, and now we have way younger ones who kind of look like the ones from Pokemon Conquest. The scientist dude looks really familiar, but I don't remember what from...

This should be really interesting when it comes out. I can't wait to see what the Japanese version is like, and definitely can't wait for the English one.

Still not sure if I want B2 or W2 (I do like Zekrom better, but....).

I don't know why, but the new professor reminds me of the evil professor from Pokemon Colosseum.. I can't remember his name though...

Ill just ignore people actually believing that is real ice on the region, from now on. Or Ill read it metaphorically, like when someone says "frozen areas, which will thaw out later", Ill pretend they mean "secret areas, which will be revealed later".
Seriously if you notice all the details on the map but dont notice the ice is just on the picture, then I dont know how I can help you.
Doesnt help that the news here and on serebii specifically point out how half of the map is frozen "for unknown reasons". People hear map and think region. And for unknown reason? Ill give you one: They want to keep the parts secret. Dont make a big story out of something unimportant, itll just create tons of disappointment when people find out its not true.

EDIT:
something I realised,
the underwater tunnel...remember there was a tunnel in Driftveil but not used for anyting? Yea that.

I also think that the ice is only there to block things because the ice looks completely flat even when it changes from sea to land. Also for those saying you can see caves on the right side, that is not ice. That is a rock formation (eg. mountain, cave, etc).

After looking at the BW maps and BW2 maps the area makes alot more sense.
@Mitja: Before I went on the internet for a post story to do list I always wondered what that was, but I actually thought it was a mine that couldn't be acsessed. I think it might be possible that it is the "underwater tunnel", but it might be an aquarium. I it is an aquarium, I say; Me Gusta.

i am buying this game, but there is one thing: the male character isn't as cool as the b/w protagonist.

kirdneh said:
i am buying this game, but there is one thing: the male character isn't as cool as the b/w protagonist.

We all agree, BW male protagonist was the best protagonist in Pokemon to date. The female for BW2 is probably the best female protagonist and the second best to date (hmm... Ethan was good too though)

Back