(1) May 'CoroCoro' Leaks in Full - New BW2 Details! [4/11]

we are three months away so what i want to know is when is the BIG reveal coming there is a good amount of info but i cant wait till the grand reveal

Wow, Game Freak is doing something other than just the same old remade game. This is probably the most excited I've been for a sequel to the games. Really looking forward to this.

Now that I can relax from the hype...

Looking good. Really excited for this game. All the better that I'll get it day one (yay traveling to japan benefits).

Hmmm, I'm actually slightly disapointed. I like the Black and White Kyurem Sprites, they are very nice, and the back Sprites (from what I can see) look alot better, I thought thay would stay the same throughout the gen. Disapointed at the charaters, the rock girl and the Professor. I hope the rest will make me want to buy both of them,

The whole "Half of Unova is covered in ice." isn't what everyone thinks. I think they are just hiding the rest of the region to tease us. They have done the same thing before, but with clouds.

I'm absolutely loving all of this, I really like the character designs and that's it is a true sequel.

Aww why can't they used the same hero trainers from the previous Black and White, including Bianca and Cheren?

Noticed that they're all wearing wetsuits or something like that to stay warm from the cold. Look at their legs.

All of this info on Black 2 and White 2 made me so happy that I had to scream into the closest thing around, in this case, a giant peice of wood. :p I hope that this time Unova ACTUALLY IS half frozen over. Then there'd probably be more room for secret areas or just plain good places to hide items. I'm a little confused about the whole Gym Leaders thing now. Are we going to have 10 Leaders? (Either that, or maybe they'll replace Iris and Drayden? (Not sure if I spelled it right, to lazy to look it up right now. :p))

I think that the poison gym leader is going to use the Scolipede line because her guitar looks like one :p

Any one else thing that the "Mysterious" professor guy who is interested in Pokemon strength looks a lot like N or Ghitsis ? Perhaps a sibling...or perhaps he is N who has gotten older ?

Mudkip4321 said:
All of this info on Black 2 and White 2 made me so happy that I had to scream into the closest thing around, in this case, a giant peice of wood. :p I hope that this time Unova ACTUALLY IS half frozen over. Then there'd probably be more room for secret areas or just plain good places to hide items. I'm a little confused about the whole Gym Leaders thing now. Are we going to have 10 Leaders? (Either that, or maybe they'll replace Iris and Drayden? (Not sure if I spelled it right, to lazy to look it up right now. :p))

About the gym leaders, I doubt they'll go pass 8 gym leaders but i can see that 3 cities with gym leaders in them (Icirrus, Nacrene and Striaton) have been frozen and there are 3 types that haven't been used in the unova league yet: water,poison and steel. I think there will be a steel gym leader as water and poison have already been revealed. We'll have to wait and see and as for the Pokemon league, I think its going to be on the little plateau on the side of the mountain to the east.

I really like this. New Gym Leaders means we might battle older Gym Leaders later in the game (triple battle against Chili, Cilan and Cress?). New starting area, the return of old pokemon...

Brilliant. Hopefully they replace the C-Gear on the bottom with the Menu (or give us the option to).

One thing though - doesn't look like we'll have our pokemon following us!

I wonder what the starters are going to be? It would sort of be a letdown if it was Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.

signofzeta said:
I wonder what the starters are going to be? It would sort of be a letdown if it was Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.

I really don't think it will be anything else than the 5th gen starters.. Would be pretty nice if they had dream world abilitys thought :rolleyes: I read somewere else that the greenhaired proffesor-guy is doing "something regarding the latent abilities of Pokémon". But yeah, probably not gonna happen xD

scuba steveE said:
The whole "Half of Unova is covered in ice." isn't what everyone thinks. I think they are just hiding the rest of the region to tease us. They have done the same thing before, but with clouds.

I'm absolutely loving all of this, I really like the character designs and that's it is a true sequel.

It should be just a censor for the rest of the region because it's a different style then the rest of it, also I look at the characters and I like them a bit more, still mt least favourite characters though

has anyone noticed that Route 9 is more of a mall than a route.

If you look at the mountain on the right side where the bridge used to be leading to the center of Unova, there is something new there that wasn't there before, like the other new areas of the map/
(In the first scan just under Kyurem(reshiram versions) tail in the large map image.

Makes me wonder what else is going to be in the new Unova map :)

Crawdaunt King said:
If you look at the mountain on the right side where the bridge used to be leading to the center of Unova, there is something new there that wasn't there before, like the other new areas of the map/
(In the first scan just under Kyurem(reshiram versions) tail in the large map image.

Makes me wonder what else is going to be in the new Unova map :)

I saw that, but I didn't look atthe origional BW map, I thought it was just Twist Mountain or something that was already there.

Back