(1) May 'CoroCoro' Leaks in Full - New BW2 Details! [4/11]

Lucsims

Aspiring Trainer
Mitja said:
Wait, does seriously everyone think half Unova will be frozen??
Its a picture with ice to keep parts of the map secret.
I didnt have to use Defog in the Platinum Battle Frontier *facepalm*

I think you're right , they hidden it ;)

Heavy69Rotation

Aspiring Trainer
[Hi everyone xD first time I comment (Hassen, 17, Italy)]

1. I'm so excited for this game :D something different from Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum =)
2. I like the rival and the water gymleader... and the "girl" holds a Bass, not a guitar xD
3. You can see some tunnels inside the ice mountains bottom left. Maybe there are covered cities with long caves... or it will just melt sometime in the storyline.
4. Hope there will be at least a pair of ne Pokémon, besides Black/white Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.
5. Hope that pokemons are no more "pixelled" and that pokemons follow you while you go around the map ** like in heartgold and soulsilver... can't understand why they didn't keep that particularity.

6. Hope ALOMOMOLA will be LUVDISC's evolution and EMOLGA, PACHIRISU's evolution!!! It's impossible that they aren't... They added the old generations in the same region, they HAVE to do that, there is no excuse!!! They have to be their evolutions!!
And why not, MARACTUS as CACTURNE's female version? But this is not as important as the other two...

OMGxShante

Umbreon is Life ♥
OMG! This is Amazing. I like the new characters (your self & rival), they all seem to be wearing something under their clothes I wonder what that will be for. New Cities & gym leaders (they look cool too). About time we get to start in an actual CITY. My favorite of all EEVEE! I'll get to have my sweet sweet Umbreon with me (Maybe depending on what eeveeloutions the add as well, if not I'll settle for just eevee). I love this game already.

EeveeLv99

YouTube, Twitter, Xbox live: HangmanSwingset
Huh. I like it a lot.
Seems to me that since the first bit of B/W, all the pre-gen 5 Pokemon that were transferred over (some were already wild post E4) had been traded off and released/escaped... I can tell you right now I have released a TON of Eevees (And DW Vulpix... I don't need them crowding up my boxes).
My point is that maybe they'll be playing off the pre-gen 5 Pokemon suddenly appearing in numbers as "invasive species"?

Mist

Yo, my name is Brock. I'm the master of rock
This is so cool. I wonder if there will be more than 8 gyms or gyms replaced.
???

Mitja

veteran smartass
Heavy69Rotation said:
[Hi everyone xD first time I comment (Hassen, 17, Italy)]

1. I'm so excited for this game :D something different from Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum =)
2. I like the rival and the water gymleader... and the "girl" holds a Bass, not a guitar xD
3. You can see some tunnels inside the ice mountains bottom left. Maybe there are covered cities with long caves... or it will just melt sometime in the storyline.
4. Hope there will be at least a pair of ne Pokémon, besides Black/white Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.
5. Hope that pokemons are no more "pixelled" and that pokemons follow you while you go around the map ** like in heartgold and soulsilver... can't understand why they didn't keep that particularity.

6. Hope ALOMOMOLA will be LUVDISC's evolution and EMOLGA, PACHIRISU's evolution!!! It's impossible that they aren't... They added the old generations in the same region, they HAVE to do that, there is no excuse!!! They have to be their evolutions!!
And why not, MARACTUS as CACTURNE's female version? But this is not as important as the other two...

Some of these don't even share egg-groups.
They're unrelated.
There is plenty of butterflies in the world, yet they don't grow from each other, but their own pupae and larvae.
Why aren't you asking for Beartic to evolve from Teddiursa?

Luvdisc and Alomomola for example are not even based on the same fish, neither a similar concept, nor are they statwise comparable or any other way.... they're pinkish and more or less resemble a heart...for different purposes.

Ill give you that Emolga/Pachirisu are similar, but anything more...
Plusle and Minun don't evolve form each other either.

Heavy69Rotation

Aspiring Trainer
Mitja said:
Some of these don't even share egg-groups.
They're unrelated.
There is plenty of butterflies in the world, yet they don't grow from each other, but their own pupae and larvae.
Why aren't you asking for Beartic to evolve from Teddiursa?

Luvdisc and Alomomola for example are not even based on the same fish, neither a similar concept, nor are they statwise comparable or any other way.... they're pinkish and more or less resemble a heart...for different purposes.

Ill give you that Emolga/Pachirisu are similar, but anything more...
Plusle and Minun don't evolve form each other either.

Minun and Plusle are anyway related with each other.
IMO Alomomola/Luvdisc are more similar than Emolga/Pachirisu which could be different pokemon xD but I can't stand that alom/luv are different pokemon

EDIT: aw I found my ideas in google xD
{W} LUV/ALO {W} http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pdEdD2iLd6k/TaXlsXiy8XI/AAAAAAAAAYA/TRmd1CMczZk/s1600/Cacnea.png
{G} CAC/MAR {G} http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rvY_9VEt2f0/TaXiyh3Kq8I/AAAAAAAAAXo/3XWxascO2Zg/s1600/luvdisc.png

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Mitja said:
Wait, does seriously everyone think half Unova will be frozen??
Its a picture with ice to keep parts of the map secret.

It's frozen, bud. As Chariblaze mentioned, there are cave holes in the glacier. And the text surrounding the map says that half of Unova has been frozen over.

Besides, Kyurem is the "star" of this game. Kyurem was able to freeze Giant Chasm in an instant. When you put two and two together...

illmtu

Aspiring Trainer
Rusticks said:
It's frozen, bud. As Chariblaze mentioned, there are cave holes in the glacier. And the text surrounding the map says that half of Unova has been frozen over.

Besides, Kyurem is the "star" of this game. Kyurem was able to freeze Giant Chasm in an instant. When you put two and two together...

There are no cave holes in the ice, it's just that the mountain looks like part of the ice but it isn't. Those cave holes are actually the entrance to Chargestone Cave and are there if you compare with the B/W Unova Map, the difference is on the B/W Unova Map you can see a Spiders Web across one of the cave holes.

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
illmtu said:
There are no cave holes in the ice, it's just that the mountain looks like part of the ice but it isn't. Those cave holes are actually the entrance to Chargestone Cave and are there if you compare with the B/W Unova Map, the difference is on the B/W Unova Map you can see a Spiders Web across one of the cave holes.

Well I'll be darned. Looks like you're right.

Even so, Unova is still frozen over. It appears that half of Mistralton City is covered in ice, or at least the area above it.

DXM147

Gregghead
One more theorymon:

In B/W, the protagonist and N each had one of their respective dragons. Who did this leave unchecked? Kyurem. After B/W, Kyurem goes on a rampage freezing and eating as he pleases. The protagonist uses his efforts in the evacuation of the townspeople closest to Giant Chasm, instead of fighting Kyurem head on with one of the Tao Dragons. Oh hello Dr. Ghetsis, what's that? You want to use N's dragon and Kyurem to do whatever you want? Mmkay.

Zygarde

Z-Dawg
Idk, it just looks odd to have half region frozen...

But if in fact it is frozen, looks like one will have to surf below Driftveil Drawbridge to reach Opelucid city. That would be nice, since R/S/E, all regions have had fewer water paths.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, I think that new researcher is Ghetsis in disguise...
About the map, like someone said, those entrances are not to the frozen part. And as much as I like the ideia, the way the ice is shown desn't fit with the rest of the map that much...

JetpackPercy

Aspiring Trainer
Black_Zekrom22 said:
Suddenly one of the warring heroes (N) discovers Kyurems location, in giant chasm. Trying to overcome Kyurem, it defeats N's dragon and absorbs it into itself, becoming its' new form. Kyurem then goes on a rampage, freezing what ultimately becomes most of Unova.

Well, that seems like a good theory, considering White Kyurem is not on Black 2 and Black Kyurem isn't on White 2. Also, this could explain the Endgame Pokémon like Metagross, Tyranitar and Dragonite.

Remember when we read that Black and White that it was an entirely new region with only new Pokémon? Well, consider the fact that Unova had land connected to it, thanks to Kyurem, and continental drift happened, leaving some Pokémon who appeared on the land before the drift to stay in Unova. The fact that Swinubs and Piloswines appear in the Chasim seems to be because they migrated in the Kyurem Ice Age, and the drift happened.

Also, if you look closely at the map, there seems to be more land than normal, and the reason for Hiougi city is because they need more space to live in thanks to Kyurem. The ice thing still kind of reminds me of Platinum, because of the colder continent.

To end this post, the High Quality CoroCoro scans are to appear any second now, so you should keep an eye out on it.

- JetpackPercy

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
illmtu said:

Well yeah, that my thought as well, but why bother making the holes on this version of the map if it's tentative?

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
The fact that BW2 is confirmed to be a direct sequel is already making me want to buy the game, but...

Whoever designed the characters needs to get fired. I know this takes place in the future, but where BW1 the characters had normal-ish hair and TWO years later the characters look ridiculous is really disappointing me.