Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Keeper.
Bulletproof Squidward says hi. o/
Keeper care to help me out?
Nah not really. You weren't very nice to me so tsk tsk.
I have no idea what your win condition is.
Unachievable! Be the "last man standing" (or, well, last man including the guy keeping me alive, I guess?). Since I can't kill it means I need you guys to lynch/kill everyone else around me except the guy holding my chest so uh... Not sure what the hosts were thinking. Jabber has apologized a few times though. :eek:

##VOTE: rainyman123

Bulletproof Squidward says hi. o/

Nah not really. You weren't very nice to me so tsk tsk.

Unachievable! Be the "last man standing" (or, well, last man including the guy keeping me alive, I guess?). Since I can't kill it means I need you guys to lynch/kill everyone else around me except the guy holding my chest so uh... Not sure what the hosts were thinking. Jabber has apologized a few times though. :eek:

##VOTE: rainyman123

Pretty sure this vote doesn't count since its passed the deadline... by 6 whole minutes?

I'm guessing no lynch. Still not preferable, but better than losing.

Well according to the 3 people that voted you, they would say its worse since they believe you are scum.

----

If the hosts were extra picky they could technically say any posts 8:00 pm after were past the deadline and give a lynch still.

Oh! Guess who is online guys, right after the deadline :U
##Vote: Blakers
If any of you checked my status then you'll know why I haven't been active recently, this is the first tie in awhile I've actually been busy, which sucks :/
Anyways I'm voting Blakers after I've quickly skimmed the last couple of pages, and I find him scummy. HOWEVER, I know it is past vote time, but recent events (AKA League Cups), have led me to learn that sometimes this don't matter :/

GAMEFREEZE!

Seriously, guys. Calm down. You should know better than to continue posting past a deadline.

I've made a mistake. There was a previous edition of this update that went public that contained a role flip that should not have gone public, and if you saw it before that happened, I'm sorry. This is the correct version of that update.

Night 6
MYLO.

Those four letters alone were enough to strike fear into many the heart of an honest pirate, very nearly more so than "EITC". With a warning from the powers above, the crew set about that Day intending to lynch with the utmost care. Mistakes today could not be afforded.

Everyone's name was brought up at some point or another during that Day. In the end, though, the deadline was reached ... with a tied vote!

There has been no lynch!

Vote Count to Lynch:
Camoclone: 0 | [scattered mind]
rainyman123: 3| [scattered mind], [NinjaPenguin], [Blakers]
Blakers: 3 | [Celever], [Camoclone], [TheAnticipationEevee]
Celever: 0 | [Blakers]

Vote Count for Port:

"By the powers," Jack breathed. "We've lost."

"Nae, ye haven't yet," came a voice. "Not until after the nightkill, anyway. Ye have one chance. Do not miss it."

Night 6 has begun. Mistakes tonight could end the game.

Port Royal is in effect. There be no public information to be had about this port.

Night 6 will end on Monday, May 1, at 8PM PST | 11PM EST, or roughly the timestamp of this post, 47 hours from now, in your own timezone.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, if you DID see what was in the previous revision, you may:
  • Discuss what you saw in this thread once/if Day begins (because no player may post in this thread at Night).
  • Discuss it in any host-given QTs that you may have access to.
  • Decide your night action/s based on your knowledge of the revision.
  • Let Jabber and myself know via PM that you saw the post.
As is standard, you MAY NOT under any circumstances use OC (outside communication), even to discuss whether or not you saw the revision. So pretty much, follow the rules! Please be assured that we are trying to make the implications of this mistake as fair as possible for all factions.

Last edited:
I don't have the time to write proper flavour up right now, but @Jabberwock might when he's next online!

In the morning, a body was found...

You’re Bootstrap Bill, and you’re aligned with The Motley Crew. You sold your soul to Davy Jones long ago after he rescued you from the depths, but you’ve managed some measure of control over your own fate. Now you’ve joined with your son, Will Turner, and the other pirates on this vessel.

Passive Ability: Between Worlds
You will gain a single-use version of all Night Abilities used on you. (You will not gain the same Ability twice.)

Passive Ability: Part of the Crew, Part of the Ship
You know Davy Jones will come to collect his dues eventually. Each Night Phase (except Night 0) until Night 3, you may PM the hosts the name of another player. If, in those three guesses, you do not find the identity of Davy Jones, Between Worlds will lock. (You will not be told which of the three guesses, if any, is correct.)

Win Condition: All threats to the Motley Crew are eliminated.

Day 7

Unexpectedly, there was a parchment there in the morning, although unlike those that had been authored in the earlier days. This parchment instead had one name written, in a glowing green: Celever. How peculiar!

Day 7 has begun. Ye may now all speak in-thread. There are now 7 of ye, so it be 4 votes to majority-lynch, barring any unf'reseen circumstances.

Additionally, ye may now vote for a port. To cast this type of vote, use @@PORT: XXX. Capitalization may be changed as ye like, but the syntax, includin' bolding, must stay.

When the crew made their way back to the ship, they found the list of ports, exactly as it had been before.

Ye may cast yer vote for one of these ports.
  • Tortuga
  • Port Royal
  • Rumrunner's Isle
  • Singapore
  • World's End

As be true yest'rday, ye are in MYLO. The Motley Crew will lose on the morrow if they lynch another of their own today.

Day 7 will end on Friday, April 5, at 8PM PST | 11PM EST, or roughly the timestamp of this post, 92 hours from now, in your own timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back