• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] Magnezone, Collector, Latios* & More! [W] EX's & ND Shinies

And what do you value prisms at?

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] Magnezone, Collector, Latios* & More! [W] EX's & ND Shinies

I'm interested in your Prism and any FAs you might have.

i am interested in ur :
Shinies
1 Latios*
1 Mew*

i have :
1 fa zekrom
4 non holo collector

lmk
thanks

Interested in Latios*.
Would trade ALOT for it.

I have:

1 FA Zekrom
1 Full KGL
5 P!P Collector
1 Collector
3 Magnezone Primes

1 Dragonite ex

and I'm interested in:

1 Latios *
1 Mew *
1 Ho-oh ex (UF or POP3?)
1 Crystal Golem (Holo or RH?)

Brendan said:
I'm interested in your Prism and any FAs you might have.

The only FA I've got for trade right now is a Virizion. I'm interested in Celebi Prime as well as the KGL. How many Prisims do you need? FYI I also have 2 ND Zebstrika if you want em.

ash_satoshi said:
i am interested in ur :
Shinies
1 Latios*
1 Mew*

i have :
1 fa zekrom
4 non holo collector

lmk
thanks

One question, are the dot series Zekrom and Reshiram sleeves in sets of 32?

DerpyMartian said:
Interested in Latios*.
Would trade ALOT for it.

Sorry, didn't see anything.

silentsword77 said:
I have:

1 FA Zekrom
1 Full KGL
5 P!P Collector
1 Collector
3 Magnezone Primes

1 Dragonite ex

and I'm interested in:

1 Latios *
1 Mew *
1 Ho-oh ex (UF or POP3?)
1 Crystal Golem (Holo or RH?)

Ho-Oh ex is UF and Crystal Golem is Holo.

I'm definatley interested in the Zekrom and at least 1 Magnezone...and maybe a couple P!P Collectors lol. Care to make an offer?

Only looking to trade KGL but I'd take the FA Virizion. I'm looking for 3 Prism I will take the Zebstrikas too.

no2, i mean 1 set for 64 sleeve ( u gonna get 2 packs of 32 sleeve always)

Brendan said:
Only looking to trade KGL but I'd take the FA Virizion. I'm looking for 3 Prism I will take the Zebstrikas too.

Ok, how about

Your:
KGL Full (mint? btw)

My
FA Virizion
3 Prism
2 Zebstrika

LMK thanks.

ash_satoshi said:
no2, i mean 1 set for 64 sleeve ( u gonna get 2 packs of 32 sleeve always)

Sweet, then in that case I want the Zekrom ones lol. How much do you value them at? I was thinking the Mew* for them and Zekrom depending on your value. LMK thanks.

Hmm I can agree to that, PM me?

zephilim said:
I do actually. I've got 2 Fliptini (3 Tin version). A NV vanilluxe, a nv solosis, and pretty sure there's a duosion around here somewhere.

Would

my Alph Litograph, for you

1x Fliptini (what ever one that you value at the least amount)
NV Solosis
NV Duosion

That seems of a little of-even to me.. Well, I guess that's really my offer. Unless you have any Basic BW energies with the set, then maybe we could work out a better offer.

Martini said:
Would

my Alph Litograph, for you

1x Fliptini (what ever one that you value at the least amount)
NV Solosis
NV Duosion

That seems of a little of-even to me.. Well, I guess that's really my offer. Unless you have any Basic BW energies with the set, then maybe we could work out a better offer.

I don't have any BW energy sadly. Are you looking for trainers or anything?

Well:
My Wants said:
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
xXx Rare Candy
xXx Catcher

Well, I guess if you wanted to kinda make me an offer, I could work on it... I kinda <3 my deck WAY too much... But I need that Fliptini...

On second thought:

My:
Alph 4

Your:
FA Fliptini (if you got any)

is that ok... The trade value is way better than normal 1-1 deals.

Martini said:
Well:

Well, I guess if you wanted to kinda make me an offer, I could work on it... I kinda <3 my deck WAY too much... But I need that Fliptini...

On second thought:

My:
Alph 4

Your:
FA Fliptini (if you got any)

is that ok... The trade value is way better than normal 1-1 deals.

I actually don't have a FA Fliptini for trade. Do you not need the Vanilluxe anymore? Sadly I don't have any spare candies or Catchers to add.

zephilim said:
Ok, how about

Your:
KGL Full (mint? btw)

My
FA Virizion
3 Prism
2 Zebstrika

LMK thanks.

Sweet, then in that case I want the Zekrom ones lol. How much do you value them at? I was thinking the Mew* for them and Zekrom depending on your value. LMK thanks.

yes i can do dat :D
64 zekrom dot series sleeve for mew star
pm the address for finalise

thanks

CML for your:
1 Latios*
1 Mew*

I can use address of my friend in USA, so dont worry about that ;-)

zephilim said:
I actually don't have a FA Fliptini for trade. Do you not need the Vanilluxe anymore? Sadly I don't have any spare candies or Catchers to add.

Check my wants again... They changed

ash_satoshi said:
yes i can do dat :D
64 zekrom dot series sleeve for mew star
pm the address for finalise

thanks

I'm so sorry but I traded the Mew* away at league this past weekend. And unfortunatley the Latios* may be on hold. Out of curiosity how much do you value the sleeves at? Money wise I mean.

medix said:
CML for your:
1 Latios*
1 Mew*

I can use address of my friend in USA, so don't worry about that ;-)

Martini said:
Check my wants again... They changed

Ok oh. Sorrry but I don't have anything from your wants for trade. Thanks anyways

medix said:
Looks nice, but Im kinda old to put it on my keys :-D

I value southern islands more than pack of sleeves, so I dunno :-/

zephilim said:
I'm so sorry but I traded the Mew* away at league this past weekend. And unfortunatley the Latios* may be on hold. Out of curiosity how much do you value the sleeves at? Money wise I mean.

Ok oh. Sorrry but I don't have anything from your wants for trade. Thanks anyways

they r 25 shipped

Back