• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] FA Tornadus & Catcher [W] Hail Blizzard & Shaymin

Afro-G said:
Please CML for your:
Tornadus Full Art (Main Want)
xXx Junk Arm
xXx Pokemon Communication

I think I have a few of your wants but they may be unlisted. My priority want is the Tornadus right now. Let me know if you find anything, thank you.

Ok, so I didn't really see anything on your list I need. What did you have unlisted?

What are you looking for from Hail Blizzard? Can't really tell. Maybe check out my thread?

Catbus said:
What are you looking for from Hail Blizzard? Can't really tell. Maybe check out my thread?

Whoops, sorry about that. I'll go do that. As for what I want that I saw on your thread, I liked Kyurem EX, Chandelure, Articuno, and Mewtwo EX...and maybe the FA Kyogre. I'm also looking for Litwick and Lampet from HB.

zephilim said:
Ok, so I didn't really see anything on your list I need. What did you have unlisted?
It looks like I have the Fire and Fighting CoL Energy from your wants. Would you be interested in those?

Hi! Please CML for Full Art Tornadus. Please and thanks.

Afro-G said:
It looks like I have the Fire and Fighting CoL Energy from your wants. Would you be interested in those?

Yeah, I'm interested lol. Especially in the fire energy, but I'm not sure I would trade Tornadus for it. Is that the only thing you needed?

Techdeck101 said:
Hi! Please CML for Full Art Tornadus. Please and thanks.

All I saw was the beta codes.

zephilim said:
Yeah, I'm interested lol. Especially in the fire energy, but I'm not sure I would trade Tornadus for it. Is that the only thing you needed?
I know you probably don't but I'm already a little hesitant on trading them so if I do trade them I'd like to be getting something good in the trade. Let me know.

hey perhaps we can work out a trade

BINX has
fossil- rare non-holo dragonite
team rocket- japanese c dratini
jakks manaphy figure
UK merlin sticker card- articuno
hyper japanese sticker card- articuno

BINX wants
3 x crushing hammer
2 x cheren
ep excadrill
ep swanna
rare candy - only these rev holo HGSS, sandstorm, holon phantoms, great encounters
pokemon reversal- only these- unseen forces,

Afro-G said:
I know you probably don't but I'm already a little hesitant on trading them so if I do trade them I'd like to be getting something good in the trade. Let me know.

Ok, I think I'll just pass. I don't really NEED the energies that terribly. Thanks anyways though. :)

Binx345 said:
hey perhaps we can work out a trade

BINX has
fossil- rare non-holo dragonite
team rocket- japanese c dratini
jakks manaphy figure
UK merlin sticker card- articuno
hyper japanese sticker card- articuno

BINX wants
3 x crushing hammer
2 x cheren
ep excadrill
ep swanna
rare candy - only these rev holo HGSS, sandstorm, holon phantoms, great encounters
pokemon reversal- only these- unseen forces,

Do you have any pics of the Figuire or the sticker cards?

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] 2 FA Tornadus, Yanmaga, Magnezone, Donphan! [W] Shaymin & BW3

@ Binx: Sorry I took so long. Unfortunatley I don't need any of those because I already have them. Thanks anyways!

On another note, I added some stuff.

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] 2 FA Tornadus, Yanmaga, Magnezone, Donphan! [W] Shaymin & BW3

I've got a Zorua McDonalds promo, would you be willing to trade a rare candy for it (if you have one)?

ChaoSparx said:
I've got a Zorua McDonalds promo, would you be willing to trade a rare candy for it (if you have one)?

Sorry, I don't need the Zorua promo, nor do I have a Candy for trade.

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] Magnezone, Collector, Latios* & More! [W] EX's & ND Shinies

Updated! All kinds of new things I'm trading!

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] Magnezone, Collector, Latios* & More! [W] EX's & ND Shinies

I have an Alph 4, would you possibly have any of my wants?

Martini said:
I have an Alph 4, would you possibly have any of my wants?

I do actually. I've got 2 Fliptini (3 Tin version). A NV vanilluxe, a nv solosis, and pretty sure there's a duosion around here somewhere.

Back