You've Activated My Trap Card, Ancient Balancing Ritual!

Manipulation of damage counters, with no Catcher, 180 hp Pokemon and Max Potion? Brrrr...

Nominate: Add Mr. Mime Jungle
Nominate: Add Alakazam Base
Vote: Remove Machamp SF

Bleh, just realized that for Evolutions you have to add the Evolution line as well.

Nominate: Add Pidgey
Nominate: Add Pidgeotto

Cooltrainer Alan, we are not putting those two cards together. No.

Mr. Mime would be the best card in such a format. as almost everything does 9000 damage nowadays.

I could not even imagine how horrible it would be to play against Mr. Mime + Reuniclus/Alakazam.

alexmf2 said:
Bleh, just realized that for Evolutions you have to add the Evolution line as well.

Nominate: Add Pidgey
Nominate: Add Pidgeotto

Cooltrainer Alan, we are not putting those two cards together. No.

Which Pidgey and Pidgeotto? I understand that its mainly for the Pidgeot, but it still kinda matters. I'll add them once you respond. Also, everything else has been updated to this point.

alexmf2 said:
What's wrong with Energy Switch?

It would allow for somewhat more conservative play. Energy drops wouldn't be wasted. Even though I abuse them greatly, I dont like cards like shaymin Ud and Energy Switch.

Nominate: Add Shaymin UL Pffft Energy Switch. Shaymin is more strategic to use especially with the remove of Mewtwo.
Vote: Add Machamp SF
Vote: Add Vileplume UD
Nominate: Add Twins TR
Vote: Remove Tornadus EX

By the way, don't remove Terrakion. Darkrai is USELESS with out Dark Patch, and its only use becomes free retreat.

Edit:
I keep contradicting myself so i removed my nomination for adding Broken Time Space :p

Whats so wrong with Tornadus EX

Vote: Add Machamp SF
Vote: Add Twins TR

Nominate: Remove Darkrai EX

Nominate: Remove Vileplume UD

Vileplume makes strategy-less games, complicates the meta needlessly, and only made good new strategies before because Catcher stopped the strategy from working.

Keeper of Night said:
Dark Void said:
Nominate: Add Vileplume UL
Vileplume was in UD, not UL.

Nominate: Add Smeargle UD

Smeargle was the main reason why HS-DE was horrid, 3 supporters in 1 turn? Pfft, easy.

Nominate: Remove Computer Search

Back