Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first shiny was a shiny zubat, took that beast to the elite four, went back to emerald recently and ported it over from emerald to platinum to black and white to black and white 2, worth it.

My first shiny was a Snover in Pokemon Diamond. It was in that grass right beside the little house where you can heal on the route to Snowpoint City.
I flipped out. :p
My also got a Shinx via Pokeradar and an Altaria randomly in Pokemon White.
EDIT: I also got a Shiny Dialga after about 100 resets.

Mine was a Machoke in Victory Road in Pokemon Diamond. My second was a Bouffalant in the patches of grass before the badge check in Black. Or White. Not sure...

Caught my first wild, random shiny the other day in SoulSilver. It's a Tentacool! Picked it up near Whirl Islands. It's funny because I was playing while also reading something online, so I didn't see the shiny animation or anything, just looked down and saw a weird ass looking tentacool a split second before I hit the run button. Her name is Jarlsberg.

my first shiny it was a shiny treecko when i was playing for the first time pokemon ruby (the first pokemon game i ever played) i did not know it was a shiny since it was my first time, and i was a newb, then, since it was my cousins game, when i defeated brawly and i evolved it, my cousin passed by, saw it, and then took the game away from me, went to his room, locked the door, and started screaming YES! YES! YES! and i was like whaaaat? he gave the game back, finished it, then i passed the pokemon into diamond, then black 1 and now to white 2, is in level 100 and its very powerfull.

A shiny Zigzagoon in Sapphire, which I found on the first route while looking for a Poochyena. I remember thinking I must be getting tired since it looked weird as it was going across the screen.
I named her Rusty and got grounded from video games for a week after telling my mother about it, because she deduced that I'd been playing after 9 pm, which was against the rules back then. Whoops.

My 1st shinies (based from memory)
Crystal: Venomoth female (was 1 of the main members of my team at the time)
R/S/E: Wailord (was a mainstay for like 5 years untill I traded it away)
Black: Clefable (my 1st ever shiny caught then I ended up with luck hax and got 4 more shinies Mamoswine, Crobat, Driftblim, and most recently Tangrowth)

Some fun facts about the Black Shinies:
All but Clefable had a nature that increased their speed (3 of em are Hasty and Crobat is Jolly)
All of em were caught with Ultra Balls (Drifblim was a lil challenging due to it having Explosion and got it on the 1st try)
All of em were caught while I was training a pokemon from the Hoenn region (1st 4 were caught while I was training my Hoenn starters no less)

It was in my Pokémon Pearl game. I was just walking through Eterna Forest (I think?) and a shiny Buneary appeared. I caught it, but I'm not sure where it is....anyways, in the same game, I came across a shiny Kadabra. Unfortunately, I was in Victory road and had no PokeBalls.

I encountered a shiny Lotad in my first Pokémon game, Sapphire, and made it faint because I thought it was a glitch. Then later in the same game I caught a shiny Wailmer, but again thought it was a glitch so I turned off the game without saving. NO ONE TOLD ME THE RULES! :( But when I bought HeartGold I had a RIDICULOUS streak of shinies and caught shiny Rattata, Tentacool and Onix. Karma.

My first and only shiny was a Tympole. What was really weird, I had just got off of Bulbapedia, I was checking Tympole's stats and deciding if I should add it to my team, and after that I just happened to run into a shiny Tympole in my White version. It was then named "SHINY 1".

I was gonna say something but I did my research and turned out my first shiny was just a dream or something.... No really, I thought it was a Poocheyena in Route 104 in Ruby. Then I checked where Poocheyena was found....

However, My brother and I could have sworn that we saw a shiny Raticate on Pokemon Stadium 2, but I'm pretty sure a Grunt can't use shinies....

Flukes I tell you! ALL FLUKES!

My first shiny on HG is my new Ho-oh<3 it looks so amazing <3 I'm going for Lugia next

My first shiny was an Aron in Sapphire. I was looking for Pokémon to import to Diamond and suddenly, there it was. I was like "ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!" and caught it. It's now an Aggron in Diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back