XY Your Shiny Hunts

MMed an ENG Phione and JPN Ditto, bred 2 boxes of eggs, flew to Lumiose with my Blu Tack in hand and got shiny on my 7th egg! Sheer luck!

Currently filled 4 boxes of Caterpie eggs and starting to lose the plot a bit. Scared to give up in case it's 'just the next egg...'.

Just completed my fastest hunt to date! Got my shiny Binacle after only 14 eggs! Yay! :3
Also got a shiny Clawitzer by chain fishing today, and got a shiny Mareep (hordes) and a shiny Wurmple (MM, 4 boxes) yesterday :D

Since my last post in this thread, I have had no luck so far with my SRing for a shiny Lugia :/

I was hunting for a Tropius for breeding purposes when this thing graced my screen, needless to say I am pretty stoked right now.

Attachments

• SN850095.JPG
    SN850095.JPG
    454.9 KB · Views: 27
I've hatched about a box and a half of Hawlucha eggs and have yet to get a shiny. I might try MMing one in my Y version since during my last two Wonderlockes I've encountered a shiny Roggenrola and a shiny Cubone, so I think my luck might be better in Y. But if all this flops I might just start begging for one. If anyone has a 5IV Shiny Hawlucha just hmu XD

In a Ground Friend Safari I caught a shiny Sandshrew and subsequently evolved it into a Sandslash.

Then, minutes later I won a Twitch raffle and got a shiny Mienfoo (that I evolved into a Mienshao).

Well, second shiny today; Gligar in a Horde. Killed two on the opposite side from him (he was on the far right) then accidentally clicked an empty slot and my stupid Teddiursa attacked and killed the shiny. You little sonuva-!

Galaxy Hunter said:
Well, second shiny today; Gligar in a Horde. Killed two on the opposite side from him (he was on the far right) then accidentally clicked an empty slot and my stupid Teddiursa attacked and killed the shiny. You little sonuva-!

Rip.

I managed to get my shiny Chimchar today after 731 eggs and also find a shiny Trapinch in a friend safari while watching the US Nationals stream. Now I'm MM'ing for a siny Karrablast, then shiny Shelmet and finally shiny Stunfisk when I'm done with those two :D

I hatched for several hours yesterday and today and reached over 1000 Fennekin but still no shiny. :/ I sure hope it hatches soon. I wanted to maybe try and hatch a shiny Zorua as well, but I doubt I'll have enough space until the new games come out.

Shiny Wingull is cute, congrats on getting a third! :) You could do a whole triple battle with just Wingull now! Of course if it's up for adoption I'm always open. ;) Too bad about the Gligar, though. Congrats to everyone else who also got a shiny!

I've been pretty lucky recently (besides my hard drive breaking, so I'm posting from my tablet). Found a shiny ferroseed the other day in a steel safari. Right now I'm hunting in a ground safari with diggersby, nincacda, and phanphy. What should I hunt for next?
Shiny nincacda, the second shiny I've gotten in a row that I wanted the least and was female.

I've just met and captured a female Electrike, level 24, in Hoenn's Route 118, while trying to meet Latios for the first time, in my Emerald cartridge where I've found a shiny Carvanha (in my first walkthrough, I'm currently in my second)(I can't remember if my Numel was in Sapphire or also in Emerald but most likely the first).
I was lucky because I had my pc turned on and so before making anything I went and checked his moves to see if it had Roar but since it didn't I wasn't going to use my Masterball and I took a chance, used Breloom's Stun Spore to paralise it, and then threw a Premier and the second was a Pokeball that did the job!

With this, I now have 8 vintage shiny Pokémon, found only with sheer luck! :D:D:D:D
Ryhorn - Carvanha - Mankey - Numel - Zubat - Graveler - Rattata - and now Electrike

Oh, the blue suits my new shiny sooo well! :p

PS: I'm still thinking but I'll most likely transfer it to HG so I can take a walk with him, despite not being his home region!

I was busy hatching Gligar Eggs and on the 30th Egg; I got a shiny. With Immunity. Nature is Sassy, but I can work around that.

I'm stoked as this was the first shiny I got via hatching! :D

(Bred a Japanese Gligar with my English Ditto.)

I'm doing a shiny hunt for a shiny Feebas. Found one at 37 eggs, but he's male and I'm hunting for a female. On with the hunt!

Edit: The shiny Feebas is up for trade if anyone wants him.

Feebas
Male
Modest Nature
Oblivious
X/31/31/31/31/31
-Splash
-Dragon Pulse

Took a little break from MM'ing for Karrablast, to go hunt in a safari with Stunfisk (thanks to Chocolate Death :3) and found him after around 350 re's :D
Now thinking about doing Drilbur after Shelmet, since I adore shiny Drilbur and Excadrill :D

After only 74 eggs, this handsome little guy hatched:

image.jpg

I was incredibly fortunate to get a shiny so quickly! I expected it to take hundreds of eggs to get a shiny Starly, but it seems that Arceus has smiled on me! Today I've mostly been moping around since I have an awful sore throat from hand foot and mouth (from my baby sister who got it from my little brother, who got it from the pool... kids need to wipe better or something) and had to miss out on hanging out with my cousins for the last two days... Needless to say, this made my day!

Funnily enough, the only other non-event shiny I have is an Inkay, which I happened to randomly encounter when I was sick with some other virus! Hopefully I don't have to be sick every time I get a shiny! e.e

I think I may name him Cordon Bleu.

Update: When I went out to EV train Bleu, I found a shiny Gulpin in a horde which I managed to catch!

Still on the hunt for a female shiny Feebas/Milotic. After A few days, and in the span of under 600 eggs I've managed to hatch two (?!?!) shiny Feebas, both male, bring my total up to three shiny Feebas (one from a previous hunt). All male. Throw me a freaking bone here! The gender ratio is 50/50 last I checked! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited whenever I hatch a shiny, it's just... Frustrating for that rare 1-in-a-thousand or so chance to come along, and for it to not be the right one. Ah well, the hunt goes on!

Update: I got my female shiny after 1353 dud eggs. And literally as I was typing this, I hatched another shiny! What the hell is going on?! (A grand total of four shiny Feebas came from this hunt: two males and now two females.) I'll post pictures in a little bit.

Update 2: And the third (?!?!?!) Shiny Feebas of today just hatched, because apparently I went way overboard and stocked too many (cough 1050 cough) eggs to hatch in one long, epic session. This brings the total of the hunt to FIVE SHINIES WITHIN 2000 EGGS?! HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!

After 2 days and 4 1/2 boxes, I have finally bred my beautiful 6IV Adamant Unburden Shiny Hawlucha :,) Oh man I almost flipped out seeing it on my screen since I've been dying to get one!! This is the second MM pokemon I've done, but this is definitely the one I actually tried for (My shiny Charmander was a bit of a surprising accident). Anyways I would just like to say that this accomplishment feels so good and ugh I dunno...SO MUCH HYPE!!

Back