BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Hey,would you like to Trade for my Forretres?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

No thanks. Let me know when you get some event wants on my thread. Thanks.:)
UPDATE: I now have a Shiny Darkrai and Shiny Palkia (Japanese). Both are legit.:) EDIT2: I now have the Pokefesta Electabuzz and Distant Land Shiny Lugia. Very High offers only for the Lugia however. Read the statement next to the event. I also have an EV'D Blaziken too with very high ATTACK but not maxed.:)

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/20/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have 6 more PCNY Pokemon and a Last Resort Pikachu event. I don't know what event it is though. Could someone PM me what type of event it is? Thanks.:) EDIT: I now have the PCNY Exploud and GCA Pikachu and GCA Mawhile.:) EDIT: UPDATE: I now have the PCNY Gloom. Also I have added a note about the Korean events. Please read the note. It is very important. Thank You.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/22/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:) EDIT. I now have the Japanese Wish Absol and a Shiny EV'd Manoswine. Both are legit too.:) EDIT 2. I now have section #5 of the GCA list completed. and I also have the GCA #6 Houndour as well too.:) EDIT 3. I now have the K-Mart Arceus and it is at level 100 UT.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have a few legit PokeParks, The Wish Ralts and I think a Taiwanese Jirachi. Will have to check the ID to be sure.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

xxashxx: if ppl from my thread want my K-Mart/Michina Arceus, can u do trades to them & hold onto what they traded to you for me plz.

I can do trades but I don't have room for holding anything as I am getting events very fast now thanks to those on SPP.:)

And Me! :D I got the Ario Pikachu BTW.Very Rare event.However i'll have to search more.

OK. I can do the trade but no VC right now. I will get some GCA's if you want.:) UPDATE: I now have the PokeFesta Jirachi #1 0f 2, The Stamp Pichu and an EV'D Shiny Garchomp. High offers only please.:) EDIT: I got 6 mor events, 2 PCNY's 2 HG/SS events a 10th Anniversary Shiny Typhlosion and a German/Italian Regigigas. Not sure which one it is though.:)

CMT TRU Arceus

CMT for Mattle HO-OH and TRU japp regigigas

pokemon99 said:
CMT for Mattle HO-OH and TRU japp regigigas

Ok. Can you trade in the evenings? If so I can do the trades at night. Thanks.:) EDIT. UPDATE: I have added the GW Pikachu Japanese Nzone Pikachu 2 more PokeFesta Jirachi's and 4 Pokewalker events from HG/SS. The events are Farfetched 2 Dratini's 1 has ExteremeSpeed and a Ponyta.:)

depends how late. i can prolly trade at 9ish during the holidays. anything you were interested in?

I did not see anything on your list that I wanted. Do you have any events?:)

UPDATE: I just updated with 8 more event Pokemon. I now have the B-Day Chimchar 2 more GCA's 2 more Korean events and 2 more legit PokeParks.:)

How do you get all these events?

From me. :D and from other people :) i got him those though...all 8.

InfernoBlaze said:
How do you get all these events?

I got most of these from Quatra ShineVini RNC when she was here Alec Duff and I also have members on Serebii Forums including LV and I am going to join Pokemon Community Forums very soon.:)

0h, OK, now I get it...

UPDATE: I now have all the PokeFesta events and als the HG/SS level 1 Dialga and level 1 Palkia too.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back