BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

....well currently all iam looking for are ds events like noks or
bday 09 charmander or the bday chimchare

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I have the NOK Darkrai cloned. I had it cloned for you awhile back. I think it is still on my Diamond too. I have some cloned events on my Pearl too. I can give you that if you want.:) I have them all except the NOK Regigigas.:)

VERY IMPORTANT: I accidentally traded my Bryant Park 10th anniversary Pokemon on the GTS for a Clamperal with a DeepSeaScale so I could get Gorebyss. Myhand rests on the A button sometimes when I play my DS. I did not realize it was that one until I already traded it. I really need it back ASAP. Thanks. RNC: If you can clone a copy of the Bryant Park 10th Anniversary Raikou that would be great. It was the dumbest trade I made. I hope you can help. Thanks If anyone else has it PM me so I can trade for it. Thanks.:)

what will you give me for pp max

I don't have any at the moment. Sorry.:)

MAJOR UPDATE: I got the Raikou I lost back and a whole lot more GCA's and an EV'D Dragonite with maxed ATTACK and EV'D in SPEED. Shiny.:)

xxashxx said:
I don't have any at the moment. Sorry.:)

i mean i have a pp max what will you offer

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/15/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Oh ok. How about a stone of some kind.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/15/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Update: Added 3 more Distant Land Pokemon and I hope I will get more GCA Pokemon soon but don't know when.:)

what did you want from me?
(sorrey ive been really busy)

I'm interested in the Gotta Catch Em All Chikorita and Japanese Corsola. I am willing to give you any starter for the Chikorita. As for Corsola, I can give you an Pikachu EVd in Sp.Atkif you want. Is this ok?

Do you have any event Pokemon on my want list of events? It is below the events I have for trade.:)

Sadly, that's a no. I do have all of the Sinnoh events minus the Rotom key. However, all of them are special and will have to be cloned. You realize that what I meant was that I have both New Moon and movie Darkrais, movie and Seabreak Shaymin, and movie Arceus, right? From other regions, I only have a Mew, a Jirachi, and a Deoxya. Like I said, they need to be cloned.

Do you have the English Arcues and the HG/SS Mew? I can do those if you want.:)

I'm sorry, but don't you think that's a bit much for a Chikorita and Corsola?

Dude these are events. I was only wondering man. The GCA's are extremely hard to get. I have been waiting for about 5 months for the events I do have now. I was only wondering. Anything else?:)

I think I was just avoiding saying I don't. I don't even know why I said that. :)

Oh ok.:)

Is an NZ Jirachi and SPACEC Deoxys OK? They do need to be cloned though...

I have both of those already. I have an NZ Jirachi and a SC Deoxys too.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back