BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/15/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have the TRU ARCEUS!!!!!!. No Crappy trades for this Pokemon. Either an UT Shiny event or a MAXED Stat legit Shiny Pokemon for this please or a really good event off my wants list and it better have good IV's 31 in 2 stats and they better be maxed at level 100. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE. I now have the HG/SS Mew and TRU Manaphy for trade. Should be getting more events soon.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

hey there im intrested in your evd Mewtwo, shiny lapras, shiny infernape, frosslass you think you can give me stats and moves of them? thanks

Metalex said:
hey there im intrested in your evd Mewtwo, shiny lapras, shiny infernape, frosslass you think you can give me stats and moves of them? thanks

The Frosslass I am not sure about and If I remember correctly I only caught a Snorunt and gave it a Dawn Stone.

EV'd Mewto has 436 in SP ATK and 348 SPEED.

Moves

Confusion
Psychic
Shadowball
Recover

Shiny Lapras

Has 245 in ATTACK but only has 176 in SPEED

Moves

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Outrage

The EV'D Infernape is on Pearl so I can't check it right now but I can the next time I have it loaded into my DS. I am currently waiting on 2 trades or I would check right now. If you want any of these I have to get them cloned first though.:)

xxashxx said:
The Frosslass I am not sure about and If I remember correctly I only caught a Snorunt and gave it a Dawn Stone.

EV'd Mewto has 436 in SP ATK and 348 SPEED.

Moves

Confusion
Psychic
Shadowball
Recover

Shiny Lapras

Has 245 in ATTACK but only has 176 in SPEED

Moves

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Outrage

The EV'D Infernape is on Pearl so I can't check it right now but I can the next time I have it loaded into my DS. I am currently waiting on 2 trades or I would check right now. If you want any of these I have to get them cloned first though.:)

I can clone them back to you if you want? I really like mewtwo and the HG SS flying Pikachu, and you think you can give me natures of your shiny UT mesprit, aerodactyl, turtwig, camerupt and UT shiny groudon?

Metalex said:
I can clone them back to you if you want? I really like mewtwo and the HG SS flying Pikachu, and you think you can give me natures of your shiny UT mesprit, aerodactyl, turtwig, camerupt and UT shiny groudon?

Yeah I can but not right now because they are on pearl too sadly and I have Diamond in ATM. Can you give me 30 minutes? I am having a snack. Do you use AR? I hope so because the GTS takes a very long time to clone with.:)

UPDATE:I now have the Mitsurin Celebi. It is at level 10 UT. I want a decent event or an event I do not have for it thanks. I would prefer a Shiny if you have it but that is fine if you don't have any of the requirements. I have to get it cloned before we trade though. Thanks.:)

hey what do you offer i got a few max revives and pp maxes

xxashxx said:
Yeah I can but not right now because they are on pearl too sadly and I have Diamond in ATM. Can you give me 30 minutes? I am having a snack. Do you use AR? I hope so because the GTS takes a very long time to clone with.:)

and yes I do got a AR I will clone them for you but can you pm me the natures I would really appreciate it thanks :)

I just PM'd you all your Pokemon info from the natures and some of the stats on Aerodactyl. Thanks. FC Please. PM me when you are ready. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Haduo Wave Mew Film 11 Italian Shaymin Movie 11 Netherlands Shaymin Spain Ranger Rilou and GCA Smeargle. I hope I can get more GCA Pokemon soon.:) EDIT. I have added the Distant Land Jolteon. He is at level 54 but sadly he is T.:) EDIT 2. I now have the Distant Land Chickorita. However it is NOT up for trade yet. I have to finish trading the Pokemon that jboy wants for the trade before I can open this Pokemon for trading. I will however post that I have it for now though. Once I get jboy his Pokemon cloned and traded to him then I will open Chickorita for trading but not until the trade has been completed.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/01/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/01/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

mitsern celbi.

what is it and is it english?

nature and ivs too plz

It is Japanese. It is a misc Japanese event and you have to have a very good offer for this please or I will not trade it. It was hard for me to get. I am not sure of EV'S/IV's. I will check the nature tomorrow as it is late now. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Nzone Pikachu,HG/SS Giratina and ALAMOS Darkrai (Europeon) events. Please post here or PM me for offers. Thanks.:) EDIT: The Distant Land Chickorita is now up for trade.:) EDIT 2. I now have most of the Netherlands 10th Anniversry Pokemon. Here is what to look for beween the Countries 10th Anniversary Pokemon.

Netherlands and France have the same OT and ID. They are both OT: 10 ANNIV and ID: 06227
Spain and Italy's OT's are 10ANIV and ID: is also 06227. Before I trade I will add a mark to the ones that match the exact OT's and ID's For example. I will leave the Netherlands event blank but mark the France one for you. Same with the other 2 events also because they are almost exact and is hard to tell with the exact same ID and the OT's are not that much of adifference.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/01/09 See post #158 on how to

xxashxx said:
It is Japanese. It is a misc Japanese event and you have to have a very good offer for this please or I will not trade it. It was hard for me to get. I am not sure of EV'S/IV's. I will check the nature tomorrow as it is late now. Thanks.
what are the ivs?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/01/09 See post #158 on how to

Zac said:
what are the ivs?

I don't know how to check IV's and I forgot to check the nature.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have an EV'D 10th Anniversary Celebi. It might be hacked because 3 out of the 6 stats are horrificly high meaning they are very high stats. It is a Bold nature too but I am skepticle about this one because they are so high.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have the PokeFesta Magmar. I hope I will be getting more events now that I am on more than one forum.:) EDIT I have added a EV'D Shiny Zangoose also.:) EDIT 2 I have a PCNY Altraria and 4 more GCA Pokemon and also 5 more Shiny Pokemon as well.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Japanese Hadou Wave Mew. High offers for this one. I had to trade 2 events for it. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back