BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TradingRed.png

The Banner was Courtesy of Echosong

INFORMATION

In Game Name: ASH.
Diamond: ID Number 20869 Pearl: 27515 Platinum: 50377 HeartGold:37727
Friend Code: 2191 6774 7854. Pearl: 4512 0164 9297 Platinum: 0517 8901 1913 Now have a 2nd DS Use this FC: 4770 6202 9595 HeartGold: 1420 5533 3308

LEGEND: (Legit): Means a Pokemon has been checked and is legit. If found hacked Please let me know.

Pokemon on list but has nothing next to it: Means I still have to get the Pokemon Checked.

HACKED Pokemon: If you see it on my list AND on my HACKED list both: Means the Pokemon has been checked but is hacked.

If ANYONE is confused please PM me XD. If you have ANY questions ASK. I would appreciate it if you guys would ask about something so that way I can do my best to ensure legitness. I want offers but if you guys don't ask questions then I can't ask. Sure it takes a bit a time but it is worth it LOL. Use common Sense XD.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THOSE HERE AND ON NEOSEEKER I am currently trying to get all of my events legit. If you find out something of mine IS A HACK please tell me so I can add it to my hacked list in my 2nd post. If you find a hack labelled legit I will remove the tag and add it to my hacked list. Most it not all of my labelled legit ones have been hack check and King Dingus has checked most of my events that are labelled legit anyway. If you are concerned about a specific event ASK QUESTIONS and I will try my best to do everything to see if it is legit or not. If I have traded you a hack JUST TOSS IT and delete it from your list after you tell me about the hack. Thank You.:)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THOSE THAT HACK CHECK FOR ME: PLEASE RETURN MY POKEMON AFTER YOU HACK CHECK THEM. IF YOU DO NOT I WILL REPORT YOU AFTER 30 MINUTES.:)

PLEASE CHECK WI-FI OFTEN TO SEE IF I AM ON OR NOT. JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT HERE DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN I AM NOT WAITING ON WIFI. 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 WHEN I AM NOT HERE I AM ON WFC SO PLEASE CHECK WI-FI OFTEN IF I AM NOT HERE. THANKS We can trade and battle or VC if you already know my FC and you already have mine. Those who have my FC and I have your FC please check often that way I can still do what needs to be done for you. Thanks.:)

I ONLY TRADE EVENT FOR EVENT AND A SHINY EVENT FOR A SHINY EVENT UNLESS I AGREE TO ANOTHER POKEMON FOR AN EVENT SHINY OR NOT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO TRADE SHINY EVENTS FOR REGULAR EVENTS BECAUSE I WILL REFUSE YOUR OFFER IF YOU DO SO. THANKS. THE SAME GOES FOR SHINY'S AND EV'D POKEMON AS WELL. IT MUST BE EQUAL TO THE TYPE I AM TRADING UNLESS I SPECIALIZE THAT I WANT TO DO DIFFERENT. THANKS. ENJOY YOUR DAY.:)

REMEMBER TO POST OFFERS FOR InuMimi AS WELL PLEASE. THIS IS NOW A MERGED THEAD. SEE HER PLAYER THREAD BELOW. THANKS.

NEW RULE: Please DO NOT leave me Hang or I will REPORT you to a mod after 1 week. Make sure you respond to my PM's as I do yours. Thanks.:)

AR Cloners Giveaway

Those who have an AR and can Clone get all my Shiny Pokemon for Free. On 1 condition. You have to clone a copy for you and then trade the Pokemon back after you make your copy.:)

ATTENTION TO ALL AR CLONERS

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLONE MY POKEMON IF YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH ME. I PREFER THAT MY POKEMON BE CLONED FIRST BEFORE WE TRADE.

I have run into a couple of members that have forgotten to clone my Pokemon or even 1 member stole my Pokemon. I eventually got 1 of the 2 back so I request that they be cloned first so I know you will remember to trade them back. Most of you guys are pretty good but 1 has ripped me off and he is gone and 1 has forgotten to clone so I am being strict now. This is not a joke, If you don't clone my Pokemon first I will not trade. That is the way it has to be. Sorry guys.:)

DJ's Giveaway events: This is a giveaway that happened on 10/10/10 and a mass trade of around 5000 events was given away. I have roughly 300 events or more coming and they are all legit. When you trade for these I as that YOU DO NOT TRADE THEM as most are pretty hard to get legit. A lot of the members have these events on Neoseeker and Secure but they are still pretty rare. I requested them so most of my events will be replaced very soon. Those that are on Neoseeker participated in the giveaway to better their collections or to get replacements. Some see it as a good idea and some see it as a bad idea because of the rarity of the events. If I give you any of these events I will request you to not trade them unless you get something good for the event. BEFORE YOU TRADE THEM: Ask about the ID/OT Date Nature and Characteristics and HP to see if their events you are trading are legit. If it is a hack please tell the member(s) to delete the event you gave them so the event is not spammed about the forums. Thank you and enjoy happy trading.:)

The Cloners I know are

InuMimi
Echosong
Charizard 88
Edward Eric
oddsok
Flight_Of_Ho-oh
Forum Shark
Quatra
Jahllar
Palkia Dialga Clash
derik
RNC

Any other AR cloners

If there are any other cloners with AR Please PM me.:)

PLATINUM MOVE TUTOR SERVICE

Those who need Platinum moves on their Pokemon Please PM me soI can get the move on your Pokemon That you want moves on. I can do it for a small price of shards or do it for free so it is up to you if you want to give me shards or not but remember I am paying in shards for your move to be tutored for you. If you don't have enough shards that is fine but if you can afford to give me the shards to pay for your move that would help. Thanks

RULES: 1. I am always looking for Battles or Trades. 2. I expect good respect and I will do the same for you.:)

COMPETITIVE BATTLE RULES

1. No Ubers unless we agree to an Uber battle so use only OU or UU please.
2. Species Clause: Don't use 2 of the same Pokemon Please.. Only 1 kind of each Pokemon.
3. Sleep Clause: You can only put 1 Pokemon to sleep at a time.
4. Freeze Clause: You can only freeze 1 Pokemon at a time.
5. HAX item Clause: Check Clan threads in the Battle Stadium on which items can and can't be used
6. Any other Clause: Please follow them
7. Have Fun.

NOTE: THE KOREAN EVENTS ARE LEGITAMENTLY TRADEABLE POKEMON. THIS MEANS THEY ARE LEGIT. THERE ARE CERTAIN WAY TO OBTAIN THESE EVENTS. WHICH MEANS BECAUSE THEY ARE KOREAN DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE HACKED EVENTS. A LOT OF PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY ARE HACKED BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE TRADED FROM KOREA. THIS HOWEVER IS NOT TRUE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LEGITAMENTLY OBTAIN THESE EVENTS BUT THEY ARE LEGIT POKEMON THOUGH. I FOUND THIS OUT LAST NIGHT THESE POKEMON ARE LEGIT REGUARDLESS ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY. IF THEY SAY THEY ARE HACKED THEN JUST ACT LIKE YOU AGREE AND WALK AWAY SHALL WE SAY. THEY ARE LEGIT..:)

JUST FOR FUN BATTLE RULES

1. I am not big on nature so any nature is fine for me.

2. If I see anyone on Wi-Fi and there is no application to the person who is on or waiting for. I WILL ACCEPT YOUR TRADE OR BATTLE CHALLAENGE after 30-60 seconds of me coming online. You can always battle me while you are waiting or if it is going to take a long time for the response.

3. If I send you a PM and you are on It means I am waiting for someone to battle or trade. I will battle or trade the next person in line.

4. DO NOT use Sleep inducing moves like Hypnosis and Sleep powder.

5. Do not use the same team you use to compete with or any Pokemon that you would use to compete unless they are the only type of Pokemon you have. They are too powerful and make to easy of a win for you and a loss for me. If you have a team that you don't use to compete at all then I would prefer that you use that team.

6. DO NOT use moves that cause special conditions. Moves like Thunder Wave or Wiil-O-the Wisp. I don't use these moves either. If it is a move like Flamethrower or Thunderbolt that is fine.

7. DO NOT use items that keep you alive. Items like Focus Sash and Focus band. I will consider you being cheap and end the battle. I don't use these items. Leftovers and Shell Bell is ok though. Leech Seed is ok because you can switch to get out of it.

8. I check the WFC after every E4 battle. Roughly every 30 minutes so check it often.

9. DO NOT disconnect me during battle I will report you after 3 times of doimg this.

10. DO NOT count wins if I win and you lose. If it is my win. I win and if I lose it is my lose or loss. You can't count you as winning if I win. That is cheating. If you do it 3 times. I will report you.

11. I don't Compete. I only do Just for fun battles. Please don't count you as winning if I win. See rule 10 for more information.

12. Please do not run from battles. If you do it means I win because you ran from battle. The DS counts wins to the person who did not run.

13. Please do not use moves that steal HP upon switching Pokemon. Moves like Stealth Rock,Spikes and Poison Spikes.

14. Have Fun.

If you have any questions just ask.:)

Also if you need to negotiate on rules that is fine. If they are to strict for you PLEASE LET ME KNOW so there are no problems of any kind. Same goes for the Trade rules. PLEASE LET ME KNOW so there are no problems or mistakes. Please PM me so I can adjust rules if needed. If I am on WFC Please VC me so I can make adjustments. I want everyone to be able to battle me. If you have any questions PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.:)

TRADING RULES

1. I trade Pokemon mostly so you can see them on your Pokedex. Unless you want to trade for keeps. Then I will get my Pokemon cloned before we trade.

2. You must trade back or I WILL REPORT YOU if you do not trade back.

3. If you want to trade for keeps please PM me and I will see if I can. Meaning if I can get it cloned before I can trade.

4. I can't breed because I only have 1 space left in box 18.

5. Any nature is fine because I am not big on natures

6. ABSOLUTLY NO HACKED EVENTS I am working on getting all of my events replaced now. So if you trade me a hack please let me know so I can either toss it or trade it back. Right now I am not too worried about Shiny regular Pokemon or EV'D Pokemon. If it is a shiny event it is still event and it better be legit if Shiny.:)

7. Darkrai,Shaymin,and Arceus are NOT up for trade. They are hacked. Unless I can get them cloned then I will.

8. I don't know how to clone so I don't clone Pokemon.

9. Most of my Pokemon are legit. I have maybe 10 Pokemon that are not but I am not sure of the exact number.

10. If you need any species of Pokemon I can get it off the GTS.

11. Some Pokemon I got off the GTS so I am not sure which is hacked except for Legendaries.

12. IF YOU HAVE A SHINY POKEMON I expect to get a shiny Pokemon in return. No shiny Pokemon for regular Pokemon. It is not a fair trade. I will report you if you do that to me more than 3 times. 3 strikes and your out of the old ball game.

13. I expect respect for battling/trading and I will give the same back.

14. Please do not trade low level Pokemon for high level Pokemon. This includes Shiny Pokemon. If done 3 times I will report you to a mod. HOWEVER unless it is a clan trade or a free trade then I don't accept low level Pokemon.

15. Have Fun.

If you have any questions jusk ask.

Here are the Pokemon I want for trade

If you see a persons name next to the Pokemon on my list it means they are getting it for me.:)

Shiny Pokemon of any kind
EV'd Pokemon

Here are the EV'd Pokemon I want to trade for:

Rayquaza,
Luiga,
Ho-oh,
Charizard, (InuMimi/LuckyLuigi7/Light Venusaur)
Palkia, (InuMimi)
Gratina,
Kyogre,
Groundon,
Venusaur, (Light Venusaur)
Blastoise, (Light Venusaur)
Meganium, (Light Venusaur)
Feraligatr, (Light Venuaur)
Sceptile, (Light Venusaur)
Blaziken, (Light Venusaur)
Swapert, (Light Venusaur)
Torterra, Light Venusaur)
Infrenape,(Light Venusaur)
Empoleon, (Light Venusaur)
Mew,
Celebi,
Manaphy,
Articuno,
Zapdos,
Moltres,
Raichu, (lLight Venusaur)
Espeon, (Light Venusaur)
Umbreon, (Light Venusaur)
Pikachu, (Light Venusaur)

All Pokemon will be cloned.:)

You can always PM me for a battle or trade for a Pokemon of mine for yours. Darkrai Shaymin and Arceus are NOT up for trade. Unlees you can get it cloned or I can get it cloned for you. However. I can make them register on your dex. If you do not trade right back I will report you.:)

Here are the Pokemon I have for Trade:

If you see a reservation and a persons name it means they want to trade for it.:)

Steelix level 52,
Lucario (Japanese) level 44, (Reserved by InuMimi)
Victreebel level 52,
Snorlax level 30,
Onix level 48,
Wobbuffet level 55, (Reserved by LuckyLuigi7)
Dewgong level 41,
Pikachu level 3,
Remoraid level 28,
Golduck level 42,
Gengar level 38,

EVENT POKEMON

PKTOPIA Magmortar level 51. Will have to clone. Also have at level 50 UT. (Legit)
PKTOPIA Electivire level 59. Will have to clone. Also have at level 50 UT. (Legit)
Mattle Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center Pikachu level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
WORLD08 Lucario level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
WORLD09 Weavile level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
WORLD10 Crobat level 30 UT Will have to clone. 2 are tradeable All are legit.:) Now have German on. NOT FOR TRADE.
Pokemon Center New York Kingdra level 35 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 7 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Milotic level 35 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE. This one is non DJ event so only good offers for this event please. 2 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Salamence level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (legit) 8 of these. 2 is at level 52 T.
Pokemon Center New York Seadra level 45 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 3 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Flygon level 45 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 9 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Zangoose level 18 UT. Will have to clone. (lLegit) 7 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Shedninja level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 3 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Seviper level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 10 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Seviper level 30 UT. Will have to clone. Same as above.
Pokemon Center New York Seviper level 18 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 2 of these
Pokemon Center New York Absol level 35 UT. Will have to clone. (legit) 9 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Absol level 35 UT. Will have to clone. Same as above.
Pokemon Center New York Aggron level 100 UT. Will have to clone. Also have at level 50 UT. Level 100's are legit) 3 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Wailord level 100 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 3 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Crawdaunt level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 3 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Shuppet level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit 3 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Duskull level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 4 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Pikachu level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Exploud level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit 5 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Gloom level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Now have the Sun Stone one) (Legit)
Pokemon Center New York Drowzee level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 2 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Lickitung level 5 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these (legit)
Pokemon Center New York Farfetch'd level 5 UT. Wiil have to clone. Also known as the METS Farfetch'd.:) Also have the RED Farfetch'd. NOT FOR TRADE. (Legit) 2 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Kangaskhan level 5 UT. Will have to clone Also known as the Link Kangaskhan.:)
Pokemon Center New York Caturne level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Might be hacked but it is not for sure though.:)
Pokemon Center New York Staryu level 50 UT. Will have to clone
VGC09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (English)
VGC09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
VGC10 Shiny Eevee level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) (Spain)(France) & (Germany) The Spain France and Germany events are NFT unless the offer is a very good offer only. Thanks.:)
Shiny Pikachu Colored Pichu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (English) (Spain) (Beljum) & (German) (some of these are the Wi-Fi Pichu's but are the same ones. Just have SMR2010 PRI2010 and SMo2010 as OT's. SMo2010 I think is the right one for Geman. Might have made a typo XD.:)
Shiny Pikachu Colored Pichu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Draco Meteor Jarachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) (2 of these)
NZ Manaphy level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Growlthe level 32 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 4 of these.
JEREMY Vulpix level 18 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 6 of these.
JEREMY Ekans level 14 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) Not PP/PPDB.
JEREMY Tauros level 25 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 4 of these.
JEREMY Machamp level 38 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 5 of these.
JEREMY Psyduck level27 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 4 of these.
JEREMY Staryu level 18 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit 3 of these. There is another one possibly legit but needs checking first though.:)
JEREMY Haunter level 23 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Gengar level 23 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 8 of these.
JEREMY Sandshrew level 12 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
JEREMY Slowpoke level 31 UT Will have to clone. (Legit) 2 of these. NOT FOR TRADE.
JEREMY Shelder level 24 UT. Will not have to clone. (Legit) 2 of these. PERMA NOT FOR TRADE. Data witheld. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR THIS EVENT.
JEREMY Oddish. Data completely witheld PERMA NOT FOR TRADE. 2 of these.
10JAHRE Lugia level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these. (Germany) (Legit)
10JAHRE Charizard level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) Nickname is reset. I don't like nicknamed Pokemon. (Legit)
10JAHRE Shiny Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) Nickname is reset. I don't like nicknamed Pokemon. (Legit)
10JAHRE Suicune level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)
10JHARE Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)
10JAHRE Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)
10JAHRE Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)
10JAHRE Pikachu level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)
10JAHRE Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)
10JAHRE Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)
CHANNEL Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these) Also Have a Shiny one at level 23 T. Might be hacked. Will need to get checked before deeming hacked XD.:)
METS Farfetch'd level 5 UT. Will have to clone. Legit unless told otherwise. Has the right date and Char's though.:)
Wish Exeggcute level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE. 2 of these.
Wish Pichu level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE. 6 of these. 3 have Teeter Dance
Wish Chansey level 5 UT. Will have to clone. 100% legit. NOT FOR TRADE. Not even bending for legit trading XD. 2 of these.
Wish Kangaskhan level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE Unless offers are extremely good XD.:)
Wish Ralts level 5 UT. Will not have to clone. 100% legit NOT FOR TRADE About 8 of these
Charm Ralts level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. 100% Legit. NOT FOR TRADE. 4 of these
Wish Bagon level 5 UT. Will have to clone.100% LEGIT BIG NFT event. Now have legit and 100% too. 3 of these.
Iron Defense Bagon level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone/ 100% legit. NOT FOR TRADE. 3 of these.
Wish Lickitung level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. 100% legit. NOT FOR TRADE. 2 0f these.
Stamp Pichu level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these)
Wish Absol level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (legit) 3 of these
Spite Absol level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 4 of these.
Stamp Wish Absol level 5 UT Will have to clone. (Japanese) (Legit) 2 of these
Sweet Kiss Poliwag level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Petal Dance Meowth level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Teeter Dance Bellsprout level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 3 of these.
Sweet Scent Oddish level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Pokemon BOX Swablu level 5 UT. Will have to clone. Also have 2 Shiny. NOT FOR TRADE
Pokemon BOX Pichu level 5 UT Will have to clone. (legit) Also have Ruby and one with Charm. Both are (Legit)
Pokemon BOX Skitty level 5 UT. Will have to clone. Have non Shiny and Shiny. (legit) Shiny is NOT FOR TRADE.
Pokemon BOX Zigzagoon level 5 UT. Will have to clone. Have R/S Shiny and my non Shiny Ruby ones are legit.
Japanese E-Card Togepi level 20 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese E-Card Scizor level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese E-Card Mareep level 37 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese Hadou Wave Mew level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Shiny Hadou Wave Mew level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Wave Hadou Regirock level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Wave Hadou Regice level 40 UT. Will have to clone
Japanese Wave Hadou Registeel level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese B-Day Pikachu level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese B-Day 07 Charmander level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese B-Day 08 Charmander level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese B-Day 09 Charmander level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese B-Day 10 Charmander level 40 UT. Will have to clone.Japanese B-Day Chimchar level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Magikarp level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Chatot level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Tropius level 53 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pokemon Center Octilery level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pokemon Center Meowth level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Magmortar level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japamese Electivire level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Dragonite level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Salamence level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Faraway Island Mew level 30 UT. Nickname is reset to English so I can read it. (Also have a non-Shiny English one.:)
Japanese Pokemon Ranger Darkrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Metegross level 62 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Slaking level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Bonus Disc Ageto Celebi level 10 UT. Will have to clone. Want High offers for this as I had to give a Shiny level 100 Rayquaza for it please. Thanks.:) Now have a legit one as I found out the other was hacked.:) ALSO HAVE SHINY AND 100% LEGIT. NOT FOR TRADE. NOT EVEN BENDING FOR LEGIT TRADING. There is ONLY 2 in existance and 1/2 I have and was nearly impossible for me to get XD.:) (Legit)
Japanese Bonus Disc Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone. HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. This is a legit as far as I know anyway.:)
Red/Green Pichu Egg. VERY RARE EVENT. Not too many members have this event. Will have to clone. HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE.
Japanese Wishing Star Jirachi level 25 UT. Will have to clone. (Has been Rare Cadied 20 times but other than that it is UT.:))
Japanese Shiny Birth Island Deoxys level 100. Will have to clone. (Also have a non_Shiny one at level 30 UT and also have Shiny al level 30 UT.:)
Japanese PokePark Mew level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) (Taiwanese)
Japanese PokePark Celebi level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) (3 of these) (Taiwanese)
Japanese PokePark Jirachi level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE. (Taiwanese)
Japanese PokePark Cacnea level 5 UT. Will have to clone (Legit)
Japanese PokePark Surskit level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese PokePark Wynaut level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese PokePark Tailow level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese PokePark Whismur level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) Also have the Adnan one. 2 of these.
Japanese PokePark Igglybuff level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (legit)
Japanese PokePark Spoink level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (legit)
Japanese PokePark Minun level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE unless GOOD OFFERS please.:) Also have the Adnan one. 2 of these.
Japanese PokePark Meowth level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these) (legit)
Japanese PokePark Corsola level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (legit)
Japanese PokePark Psyduck level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (legit) Also have the Adnan one. 2 of these.
Japanese PokePark Corphish level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (legit)
Japanese PokePark Spinda level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese PokePark Skitty level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese PokePark Plusle level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE unless GOOD OFFERS please.:)
Japanese PokePark Pichu level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese PokePark Teeter Dance Pichu level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE.
Japanese PokePark Wish Pichu level 5 UT Will NOT have to clone.(Legit) NOT FOR TRADE.
Japanese PokePark Charm Ralts level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE.
Japanese PokePark Wish Bagon level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE. 2 of these.
Japanese Pokepark Poliwag level 5 UT. Will have to clone. Also have in English.
Japanese NZone Pikachu level 20 UT. Will have to clone.
Nzone Pikachu level 20 UT. Will have to clone.
GW Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
GIULIA Mew level 50 UT Will have to clone. (european Hayley event)
Shiny Zigzagoon RUBY level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Zigzagoon SAPPHIRE level 5 UT. Will Have to clone.
Pokemon BOX Zigzagoon level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon BOX Skitty with Payday level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
JBHF Manaphy level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
NWS Manaphy level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
PALCITY Mew level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
PALCITY Manaphy level 50 UT Will have to clone.
PALCITY Lucario level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
NWS Manaphy level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Manaphy level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
ROCKS Metang level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Almia Darkrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these)
Pokemon Fan Club Mew level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi level 5 UT will have to clone. Jaboca berry
Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi level 5 UT Will have to clone. Salac Berry.
Japanese Whiscash level 51 UT. Will have to clone.
English TRU Regigigas level 100 UT. Needs Vitamins added. Will have to clone. (Mightalso be in German/Italian)
Japanese Regigigas level 100 UT. Needs Vitamins added. Will have to clone. Also have in English with vitamins added and in Italian UT Spain UT and Eruopean UT. Just has Sinnoh Champ ribbon. If not this one it is one of the other 3 events XD.:)
Movie 12 Arceus level 100 UT. Needs Vitamins added. Will have to clone. SPECIAL REQUEST ONLY
K-Mart Arceus levevl 100 UT. Needs Vitamins added. Will have to clone. HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE
7-11 Pikachu level 20 UT Will have to clone.
TRU ARCEUS level 100 UT. Needs Vitamins added. Will have to clone. HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE No crappy trades for this. Thank You.:) Also have (Norway) & (Beljum)
TRU Manaphy level 50 UT Will have to clone.
TRU Shaymin level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Film 11 Shaymin level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Italian) (German 5 of these) (Beljum I think 2 of these)
Movie 11 Shaymin level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Netherlands)
Pel 11 Shaymin level 50 UT. Will have to clone. VERY HIGH OFFERS PLEASE. (Spain) (2 0f these) Also have Beljum UK and Germany.
Dunkings Plusle level 13 UT. Will have to clone.
TCGWC Pikachu level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Nintendo Power Pikachu level 20 UT. Will have to clone. ( If I remember correctly this event is the hacked wonder card event)
Shiny Japanese NewMoon Darlrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Legit
ALAMOS Darkrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these) (Europeon)
Southern Island Latias level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Also have in Shiny form)
Southern Island Shiny Latios level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Southern Island Latios level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Naval Rock Shiny Ho-oh level 72. EV'D in SP DEF. Will have to clone.
Naval Rock Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Also have in Shiny form) (Both are legit)
Naval Rock Lugia level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these. I think 1 is in Japanese but not sure).:) (English one is legit)
Naval Rock Shiny Lugia level 100. Will have to clone. It is my DL event and is hacked.
PokeFesta Magmar level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
PokeFesta Electabuzz level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Japanese Pokemon Sunday Wobbuffet level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
PokeFesta Metang level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
PokeFesta Jarachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. #1 of 3
PokeFesta Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. #2 of 3 (2 of these)
PokeFesta Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. #3 of 3
Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #1
Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #2
Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #3
GTS Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Tom Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
GTS Seth Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Darkrai No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Deoxys No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Manaphy No Trainer name level 1 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Mew No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Rayquaza No Trainer name level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Arcanine No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Feebas No Trainer name level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Shiny Milotic No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will NOT have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE. Not too many people have this event and it just came out about 2 weeks or so and is exteremly rare. I only know 1 member with this event.:)(Korean)
Munchlax No Trainer name level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Magmortar No Trainer Name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean) NOT FOR TRADE Beautiful Lies has requested to me not to trade this event as it is VERY RARE. I don't know anyone else with this event. IT is NOT FOR TRADE. Sorry guys.:)
Electivire No Trainer Name level 50 UT. Will NOT have to clone. (Korean) 100% Legit. VERY VERY RARE EVENT. NOT FOR TRADE.
Tagworth No Trainer Name level 50 UT. Will NOT have to clone. (Korean) VERY VERY RARE EVENT. NOT FOR TRADE.
Pikachu No Trainer Name level 30 UT. Will not have to clone. (Korean) NOT FOR TRADE
Pichu No Trainer Name level 30. UT Will not have to clone.(Korean) NOT FOR TRADE
Shaymin No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean) HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE.
Times Square Shaymin level 30 UT. Will not have to clone. [b}NOT FOR TRADE
Almost impossible to get XD.:)
Regigigas No trainer name level 100 UT. Will have to clone (Korean) HIGH OFFERS PLEASE.
Arceus No Trainer Nam level 100 UT. Will NOT have to clone. (Korean) NOT FOR TRADE This is a VERY RARE event and is NOT FOR TRADE. Sorry guys.:)
Jirachi No Traner Name level 5 UT. Will have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE UNLESS YOU HAVE VERY GOOD OFFERS PLEASE.:)
Japanese Flower Paradise Shaymin level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these)
Baba Flygon level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Pokemon Center Eevee level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Mc Donald's Pikachu level 20 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Mitsurin Celebi level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Last Resort Pikachu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
10th Deoxys level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Mystery Mew level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Not Shiny.)
Aura Mew level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
GAME STOP Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
DOEL Deoxys level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
PKLatan Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Latin America)
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Egg. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Spain)
Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy level 1 UT. Will have to clone.(Also have in Japanese) Also have a Shiny English one but waiting for it to be legit checked.:)
Pokemon Ranger Heateran level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) & now (English)
Pokemon Ranger Shaymin level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Pokemon Ranger 3 Deoxys (All 3 forms). Level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) & (English all 4 forms)
Poke Plaza Shiny Lucario level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED. HACKED. Is SAV'D and RNG'D
Japanese Shiny Pichu with Teeter Dance level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Enigma Stone Latias level 35 UT. Will Have to clone. (Also have Shiny) Both are legit.:)
Enigma Ston Latios level 40 UT. Will have to clone. (Also have Shiny) Both are legit.:)
Japanese Bidoof level 1 UT Winn NOT have to clone. Daisuki event. Not very many members have this event so it is not for trade. Thanks.:)
Japanese Starly level 1 UT. Will NOT have to clone. Daisuki event. Not very many members have this event so it is not for trade. Thanks.:)
Japanes Shinx level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. Daisuki event. Not too many have this event.:)
Japanese Ralts level 7 T. Will NOT have to clone. Was Rare candied 2 levels. Daisuki event. Might be hacked.
Japanese Magikarp levels 4 5 & 6 UT. Will NOT have to clone. Daisuki event NOT FOR TRADE.
Ash's Pikachu level 50 UT Will have to clone. (Japanese Wi-Fi gift event. Going on now.:))
SMR2010 Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. Have in English Spain Italy France and Eruope.
FAL2010 Mew level 5 UT Will have to clone. (Legit) Date is 10/14 10 but the guys clock was set backwards XD so the date is off a bit XD. Also have in French Italian and forgot what HAB2010 is XD but I have this one also XD.:)
Japanese Year 10 Shiny Entei level 30 UT Will have to clone. VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE Also have in English and is Perma NOT FOR TRADE. Also have WIN2011
Japanese Year 10 Shiny Suicune level 30 UT Will have to clone VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE Also have in English and is Perma NOT FOR TRADE. Also have WIN2011
Japanese Year 10 Shiny Raikou level 30 UT. Will have to clone. VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE Also have in English and it is Perma NOT FOR TRADE. Also have WIN2011
Japanese Scizor level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Year 10 Celebi level 50 UT. Will have to clone. VERY HIGH OFFERS PLEASE. Also have all 25 natures in English.

THESE ARE NOW ON PLATINUM (Use Platinum FC for these) (All my Distant Land events are Legit except for these which still need to be checked: Entie Suicune Raikou Dragonite Tyranitar Elekid Shuckle both Meditite's All my legendary Birds except my Shiny Articuno My Shiny Legendary Dogs except my level 44 Shiny Raikou Shiny Meganium Plusle)

(All except the starters. They are on Diamond still)

Gotta Catch Em All Bulbasaur level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Charmander Level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Squirtle level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch em all Chickorita level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch em all Cyndaquil level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch em all Totodile level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Treecko level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Torchic level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Mudkip level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Pineco level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Hoothoot level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Stantler level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Scyther level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Electabuzz level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Qwilfish level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Chansey level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Mantine level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Delibird level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Seviper level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Solrock level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Skitty level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Chimeco level 10 UT. Will have to Clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Sableye level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Shelder level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Meowth level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Surskit level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Mareep level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Lunatone level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) (legit)
Gotta Catch Em All Roselia level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) (Legit) 2 of these. NOT FOR TRADE.
Gotta Catch Em All Schuckle level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Ekans level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Growlthe level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Lotad level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Seedot level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Slowpoke level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Teddiura level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Plusle level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Minun level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Snubble level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Tauros level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Smeargle level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch EM All Murkrow level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Sunkern level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Kangaskhan level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Delibird level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Mawhile level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Meditite level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) (Legit)
Gotta Catch Em All Zangoose level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) (legit)
Gotta Catch Em All Houndour level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Aipom level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Gligar level 10 UT Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Magmar level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catche Em All Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese. ID: 60321)
Gotta Catch Em All Misdrevous level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Pikachu level 10 Ut. Will have to clone. (Japanese) ID: 60505
Gotta Catch Em All Bellsprout level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Sneasel level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Wobbuffet level 10 UT. Will NOT have to to clone. NOT FOR TRADE It took me a very long time to get this event. This event will only be given to those that I know that will not trade this event. Only a select few will have this event. Thank You.:)
Gotta Catch Em All Charmander level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) ID: 60211
Gotta Catch Em All Squirtle level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) ID: 60211
Gotta Catch Em All Bulbasaur level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) ID: 60211
Distant Land Dragonite level 55 UT. Will have to clone
Distant Land Meditite Dunking level 20 UT. Will haveo clone.
Distant Land Raikou level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Dunking Shuckle level 20 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Dunking Meditite level 20 UT. Will have to clone. #2
Distant Land Articuno level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Also have Shiny and in Japanese)
Distant Land Suicune level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Elikid level 20 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Moltres level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Moltres level 50 UT. Will have to clone. #2
Distant Land Zapdos level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Entei level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Raticate level 43 T. Will have to clone. Has about 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Sabeleye level 33 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Swinub level 22 T. Will have to clone. Has almost a full EXP bar.
Distant Land Chansey level 39 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Arbok level 32 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant land Tauros level 56 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Macargo level 38 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Fearow level 23 T. Will have to clone. Has small amount of EXP.
Distant Land Shelder levek 29 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Nosepass level 26 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Venomoth level32 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Altaria level 26 T. Will have to clone. Has small amount of EXP.
Distant Land Salamence level 50 T. Will Have to clone. Has half a bar of EXP.
Distant land Golduck level 33 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Marowak level 44 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Ledyba level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Primape level 34 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Farfetch'd level 44 T. Will have to clone. Has almost a full bar of EXP.
Distant Land Teddiursa level 16 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Dodrio level 34 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Shiny Togetic level 30 T. Will have to clone. Has half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Lapras Level 46 T. Will have to clone. Has almost half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Manectric level 54 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Magmar level 36 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Mightyena level 55 T. Will have to clone. Has almost half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Amphros level 46 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Shiny Entei level 71 EV'D T. Will have to clone. Has 1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Shiny Suicune level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Shiny Raikou T. Will have to clone. Has 1/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant land Sandshrew level 20 T. Will have to clone. Has almost a full bar of EXP.
Distant Land Spheal level 18 T. Will have to clone. Has almost a full bar of EXP.
Distant Land Carvanah level 16 T. Will have to clone. Has Half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Weepinbell level 35 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Numel level 16 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Hopip level 11 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Mawile level 25 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Delcatty level 55 T. Will have to clone. Has half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Poliwrath level 42 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Spinarak level 16 T. Will have to clone. Has very small amount of EXP.
Distant Land Lunatone level 28 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Pinsir level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Mr. Mime level 42 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Kangaskhan level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Magneton level 30 UT Will have to clone.
Distant Land Hitmonchan level 38 UT. Will have to clone
Distant Land Snorlax level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Paras level 28 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these.)
Distant Land Growlthe level 52 T. Will have to clone. Has almost a full bar of EXP.
Distant Land Vaporeon level 44 T. Will have to clone. Has 1/3 of a Bar of EXP.
Distant Land Jolteon level 54 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Butterfree level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Roselia level 24 T. Will have to clone. Has a very small amount of EXP.
Distant Land Banette level 37 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Hopip level 15 UT. Will have to clone. Has a different moveset from my other one.
Distant Land Baltoy level 19 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Seel level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Grimer level 24 T. Will have to clone.. Has about half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Rapidash level 42 T. Will have to clone.Has almost a full bar of EXP.
Distant Land Shoomish level 18 T. Will have to clone. Has 1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Gulpin level 19 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Ralt level 20 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Pineco level 20 T. Will have to clone. Has 1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Snorunt level 21 T. Will have to clone.Has 1/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Duskull level 19 T. Will have to clone.Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Dugtrio level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Hitmonlee level 38 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Beedrill level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Rhydon level 46 Ut. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Nuzleaf level 18 T. Has almost 2/3 of a bar of EXP. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Tangela level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Starmie level 41 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Totodile level 5 UT. High offers for this only. Hard to obtain in XD. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Cyndaquil level 5 UT. High offers for this only. Hard to obtain in XD. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Chickorita level 5 UT. High offers for this only. Hard to obtain in XD. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Nintales level 42 T. Has half a bar of EXP. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Swellow level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Houndour level 22 T. Will have to clone. Has just over half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Electabuzz level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Solrock level 41 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Exeggutor level 46 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Lickitung level 38 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Umbreon level 46 T. Will have to clone. Has half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Swablu level 33 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Ursaring level 30 T. Will have to clone. Has almost a half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Absol level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Skiploom level 30 T. Will have to clone. Has2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Furret level 33 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Magneton level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Hitmontop level 38 T. Will have to clone. Has a bit of EXP.
Distant Land Scizor level 50 T Will have to clone. has 1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant LandHoundoom level 25 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Flareon level 57 T. Will have to clone. Has gone up one level and has about 1/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Walrein level 57 T. Will have to clone. Has1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Exeggutor level50 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Metagross level 58 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP
Distant Land Grambull level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Foretress level 43 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Espeon level 55 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Shiny Lugia level 100. Will have to clone. (THIS WILL BE VERY HARD TO GET OFF OF ME BECAUSE I HAD TO TRADE 3 SHINY LEGENDS FOR THIS. YOU MUST HAVE 3 SHINY'S THAT ARE WELL EV'D OR 3 SHINY EVENTS THAT ARE UT FOR THIS THANK YOU. ANYTHING LESS AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR OFFER. IT TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO GET THIS AND NUMEROUS OFFERS WERE TURNED DOWN. BE PREPARED TO GIVE VERY HIGH OFFERS FOR THIS EVENT. THANK YOU..:) Now have legit at level 52 XD
Distant Land Lugia level 50 UT. Will have to clone.(2 of these) Also have at level 51 T. VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. MUST HAVE 3 or more event Pokemon for this as it is 100% legit.:)
Distant Land Skarmory level 54 T. Will have to clone. Has 1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Vulpix level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Corphish level 33 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Slugma level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Miltank level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Lickylicky level 39 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Voltorb level 19 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Ariados level 44 T. Will have to clone. Has half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Misdrevous level 31 T. Will have to clone. Has 1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Soodowoodo level 35 T. Will have to clone. Has a very small amount of EXP.
Distant Land Quagsire level 31 T. Will have to clone. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Sabeleye level 36 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Scizor level 50 T. Will have to clone. Has 1/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Xatu level 26 T. Will have to clone. Has about half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Piloswine level 43 T. Will have to clone. Has 2/3 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Aipom level 43 T. Will have to clone. Has almost a full bar of EXP.
Distant Land Shiftry level 18 T. Will have to clone. Has half a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Quilava level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Bayleef level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Also Have Shiny and Barely Touched XD.)
Distant Land Crocanaw level 30 UT Will have to clone.
Distant Land Eevee level 10 T. Will NOT have to clone. PERMA NOT FOR TRADE. Has 3/4 of a bar of EXP.
Distant Land Makuhita level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Noctowl level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Remoraid level 20 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Flaffy level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Yamma level 33 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Mantine level 33 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Sunflora level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Dunsparce level 33 UT Will have to clone.
Distant Land Gligar level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Stantler level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Murkrow level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Vibrava level 43 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Meowth level 22 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Delibird level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Haracross level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Tropius level 49 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Mareep level 17 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Seedot level 17 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Spearow level 22 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Zangoose level 28 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Hypno level 34 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Togepi Level 26 T. Has gained 1 level and has a bit of EXP. Will have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE unless offers are good offers. Thanks.

THESE ARE ON PLATINUM NOW. (Use Platinum FC for these)

Hayley's Mew level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Have in English Japanese Italian I think France and whichever the Giulia one is. That one is up high on my thread XD.:)
Hayley's Pikachu level 20 UT. Will Have to clone.
Hayley's Staravia level 23 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Pachirisu level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Bunery level 16 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Shroomish level 45. UT. Will have to clone. English and France I think.:)
Hayley's Finneon level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayleya Yamma level 45 UT. Will have to vlone.
Hayley's Shelos level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Lickitung level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Ponyta level 16 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Vulpix level 16 T. Will have to clone. (Has some EXP) Was leveled up in daycare so no EV's were gained or lost.:)
Hayley's Phiome level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Have in English and I think the other is France.:)
Hayley's Tangela level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Crogunk level 31 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Miltank level 48 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Eevee level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Aerodactyl level 50 UT. Will have to clone
Hayley's Wailmer level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Wynaut level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Snover level 41 UT. Will have to clone.
Hayley's Combee level 20 UT. Will have to clone.

HEART GOLD/SOUL SILVER POKEMON

THESE ARE ON DIAMOND

HG/SS Mew level 5 UT Will have to clone.
HG/SS Flying Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these. The other is at level 14.:)
HG/SS Surfing Pikachu level 14 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
HG/SS Togepi Egg. (In-game Event)
HG/SS Dialga level 1 UT. Will have to clone. (In-game Event) Arceus is needed to get this event however.
HG/SS Palkia level 1 UT. Will have to clone. In-game Event) Arceus is needed to get this event however.
HG/SS Giratina level 1 UT. Will have to clone. (In-game Event) Arceus is needed to get this event however.:)
HG/SS Entei level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Suicune level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Ponyta level 7 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Dratini level 1 UT. Will have to clone. (Has ExtremeSpeed)
HG/SS Dratini level 18 T. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Pidgey 5 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Horsea level 5UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Ekans leel 4 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Geodude level 18 T. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Mareep level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Rattata level 7 T. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Sentrent level 3 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
HG/SS Nidoran F level 12 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Farfetch'd level 24UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Drozee level 11 T. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Paras level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Nincada level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Gastly level 10 UT Will have to clone.
HG/SS Gastly level 15 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Gastly level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Rattata level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Koffing level 13 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Koffing level 13 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Nidoran M level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Onix level9 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Machop level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Doduo level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Voltorb level 15 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Smoochum level 12 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Hoothoot level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Oddish level 7 T. Was leveled up by Pokewalker only. Will have to clone
HG/SS Magnemite level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Grimer level 13 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Pidgey level 5 UT. Will have to clone
HG/SS Machop level 7 UT. Will have to clone.
HG.SS Wooper level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Wooper level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Psyduck level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Sunkern level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Sunkern level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Venonat level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Slowpoke level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Slowpoke level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Slowpoke level 8 UT. Will have to clone
HG/SS Bellsprout level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Belldprout level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Ratttata level 16 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Rattata level 6 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Rattata level 7 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Tentacool level 9 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Shelder level 12 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Poilwag level15 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
HG/SS Remoraid level 14 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Remoraid level 14 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Krabby level12 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Bronzor level 6 T. Will have to clone. Was leveled up by Pokewalker only.:)
HG/SS Horsea level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Magikarp level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Beldum level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Duskull level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Munchlax level 6 T. Will have to clone. Was leveled up by Pokewalker only.:) 2 of these. Now have UT.:)
HG/SS Skitty level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Wobbuffet level 15 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Magby level 9 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Linoone level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Clefairy level8 UT. Will Have to clone.
HG/SS Zubat level 9 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Zubat level 9 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Zigzagoon level 17 UT. Will have to clone
HG/SS Volbeat level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Volbeat level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Spiritomb level 31 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Spearow level 5 UT Will have to clone.
HG/SS Elekid level 11 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Clefairy level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Kangaskhan level8 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Staryu level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Murkrow level 11 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Goldeen levels 9 & 22 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
HG/SS Carvanah level 26 UT Will have to clone.
HG/SS Azurill level 20 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Wailmer level 31 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Houndour level 27 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Meditite level 32 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Slugma level31 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Gloom level 14 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Girafarig level 28 UT Will have to clone.
HG/SS Stantler level 28 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Castform level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Corsola level 16 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Kecleon level 30 UT Will have to clone.
HG/SS Pikachu level 13 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Pikachu level 13 UT. Will have to clone
HG/SS Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Pikachu with Surf level 14 and legit and UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Pikachu with Fly level 15 and legit and UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Shiny Ho-oh level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Shiny Lugia level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
HG/SS Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Alsrallian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Lugia leve 45 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Articuno level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Zapdos level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Moltres level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Raikou level 40 UT Will have to clone (Australlian) (Also have in English and is Shiny and has 31 IV's in every stat. 100% LEGIT and NOT FOR TRADE.:)
HG/SS Latias level 40 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is Shiny)
HG/SS Latios leve/ 35 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Entei level 40 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlin) (Also have in Japanese and is Shiny. Need the English one.)
HG/SS Suicune level 40 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Mewtwo level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Rayquaza level 50 UT Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is Shiny)
HG/SS Kyogre level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Australlian) (Also have in English and is shiny)
HG/SS Groundon level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Also have in Shiny Form)
HG/SS Shiny Red Gyarados level 30 UT. Will have to clone.

My English events are from Australlia but they have been patched and are the Japanese events so they are Japanese but they came out of Australlia so that is why it says Australlian next to them.:)

THESE ARE ON PEARL

Krabby level 20 UT. Will have to clone.
Hoothoot level 15 UT. Will have to clone.
Eevee level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Togepi level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Sentret level 3 ut. Will have to clone.
Pidgey level 2 UT. Will have to clone.
Nidorina level 22 T. Has a small amout of EXP. Will have to clone.
Bellsprout level 8 UT. Will have to clone.
Aron level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Doduo level 8 UT. Will have to clone.

All HG/SS Pokemon say Faraway Place on the info page. They are a sort of event until the English games of HG/SS are released in the Spring of 2010.:)

EVENT WANTS

PCNY Cacturne
PCNY Gloom (With Sun Stone)
PCNY Staryu
All PCNY Pokemon including the ones I have listed already and the special Pokemon Center Pokemon as well too.
Deoxys Almia
All of the Gotta Catch Em All Pokemon besides the ones that I have and listed already.:)
All 3 Batonnage Pokemon Ranger Pokemon (Japanese) & every other possible language event.:)
All Pokepark events (U.S.)&(Taiwan)
All Bryant Park Pokemon except the onees I already have.
All Pokemon Day 2006 Pokemon (UK/ France/Italy/Spain/Germany)
All Distant Land XD Pokemon I do not have.
All HG/SS Event Pokemon.

Any other event I may have missed.:)

RE: Here is my want list for trading

SHINY POKEMON AND A FEW NON-SHINY EVENT POKEMON

USE PEARL FC FOR MY SHINY POKEMON 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON EV'D POKEMON AND HG/SS POKEMON

SHINY POKEMON WANTS

SHINY POKEMON HAVES

Shiny Milotic level 100. Wiil have to clone.
Shiny Mew level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Giratina level 70 UT Will have to clone.
Shiny WISHMAKER Jirachi level 5 UT. NFT
Shiny Bagon level 29 UT Will have to clone.
Shiny Birth Island Deoxys level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Infernape level 36 T. Will have to clone.
Shiny Luxray level 50 T. Will have to clone
Shiny R/S Groundon level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny EV'D Arceus level 100. Will have to clone. Most likely a hack.
Shiny Japanese Latias level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Aerodactyl level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Seviper level 34 T. Will have to clone.
Shiny Garchomp level 48 UT Will have to clone
Shiny Sacred Fire Charizard level 100. Will have to clone. Most likely a hack.
Shiny Cresselia level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Rayquaza level 100 will have to clone.
Shiny Latias level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Latios level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Dialga level 100. EV'D in SP ATK & DEFENSE. Will have to clone. Might be hacked
Shiny Gliscor level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Arcanine level 100. Will have to clone
Shiny Shuckle level 100. EV'D in both DEFENSES. Will have to clone.
Shiny Absol level 27 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Rhyperior level 64 T. Will have to clone.
Shiny Voltorb level 55 T. Will have to clone.
Shiny Machamp level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Raikou level 100. Will have to clone. Most likely hacked.
Shiny Articuno level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Articuno level 100. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Shiny Torchic level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Piplup level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Turtwig level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Meganium level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Feraligatr level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Sceptile level 100 Will have to clone.
Shiny Charmander with all egg Dragon moves. level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Charmeleon level 17 T. Will have to clone.
Shiny Squirtle level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Chickorita level1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Cyndaquil level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Totodile level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Palkia level 47 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Darkrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Is the Newmoon Island one.
Shiny Birth Island Deoxys level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Drifblim level 28 T. Will have to clone.
Shiny Slowpoke level 17 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gyrarados level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Togekiss level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in HP and SP ATK.

SHINY EVD SHINY LEGENDS & A FEW FLAWLESS POKEMON (ALL NOT FOR TRADE) (ALL ARE LEGIT)

Shiny Beldum level 15 UT.
Shiny Pineco level 1 UT.
Shiny Riolu level 1. UT.
Shiny Togepi level 1. UT
Shiny Aerodactyl level 100.
Shiny Houndoom level 100.
Shiny Arceus level 100.
Shiny Articuno level 50 UT.
Shiny Zapdos level 50 UT.
Shiny Moltres level 50 UT.
Shiny Ninjask level 100.
Shiny Shedninja level 100.
Shiny Weavile level 100.
Shiny Salamence level 100.
Shiny Mesprit level 50 UT.
Shiny Azelf level 50 UT.
Shiny Uxie level 50 UT.
Shiny Bastidon level 100.
Shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin level 30 UT.
Shiny Newmoon Darkrai level 50 T.
Shiny Birth Island Deoxys level 30 UT.
Shiny Dialga level 47 UT.
Shiny Palkia level 70 UT.
Shiny Electivire level 100.
Shiny Empoleon level 100.
Shiny Entei level 40 UT. (Japanese).
Shiny Suicune level 60 T.
Shiny Raikou level 50 UT.
Shiny Giratina level 70 UT.
Shiny Giratina level 47 UT.
Shiny Groundon level 70 UT.
Shiny Groundon level 50 UT.
Shiny Kyogre level 50 UT. (2 of these).
Shiny Regirock level 40 UT.
Shiny Regice level 30 UT.
Shiny Registeel level 30 UT.
Shiny Regigiga level 70 UT.
Shiny Heateran level 100
Shiny Cresselia level 50 UT
Shiny Ho-oh level 45 UT.
Shiny Lugia level 70 UT.
Shiny Latias level 40 UT.
Shiny Latios level 40 UT.
Shiny Rayquaza level 70 UT.
Shiny Magnezone level 100.
Shiny Manaphy level 1 UT.
Shiny Mewtwo level 70 UT.
Shiny Phione level 1 UT.
Shiny Rapidash level 100.
Shiny Togekiss level 100.
Shiny Tyranitar level 100.
Shiny Spiritomb level 100 with PKRS.
Shiny Wailord level 100.
Shiny Xatu level 100.

OTHER POKEMON ALSO NOT FOR TRADE (LEGIT) MIGHT ALSO BE FLAWLESS IV'S BUT NOT SURE.

Charmander level 1 UT. (2 of these)
Cresselia level 100.
Meganium level 53 T.
Swampert level 100.
Weavile level 100.
Lugia level 50 UT. (Distant Land)

Please PM me if any of these Pokemon are hacked. As far as I know they look pretty legit to me. If you have Pokemon Battle Revolution please check them for me. Thanks.

10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

Dragonite, level 70UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Bulbasaur level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Charizard level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Blastiose level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 8 of these.
Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 5 of these.
Zapdos level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 7 of these.
Moltres level 70 UT Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Tyranitar level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 6 of these.
Suicune level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Celebi level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 11 of these.
Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 5 of these.
Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 6 of these.
Alakazam level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Espeon level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 6 of these
Absol level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Umbreon level 70 UT Will have to clone. 8 of these.
Typhlosion level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these
Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Blaziken level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 5 of these.
Pikachu level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 5 of these

BRYANT PARK 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (Not exactly the same as regular 10th anniversary Pokemon) (All are Legit)

These all have the ID: 06808 and are not the same as 10th Anniversary Pokemon. 10th Anniversary Pokemon have the ID 00010 or a different ID that the Bryant Park Pokemon do not have.

Charizard level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Suicune level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Absol level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 5 of these.
Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Umbreon level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Blastoise level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Bulbasaur level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Tyranitar level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Blaziken level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these
Espeon levl 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Alakazam level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Typhlosion level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Moltres level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these)
Dragonite level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Zapdos level 70 UT. Will have to clone.

NETHERLANDS 10TH AANIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

These have the ID: 06227 and have an OT of: 10 ANNIV

MARK I have added: NONE

Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 13 of these.
Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 6 of these.
Pikachu level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 6 of these.
Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 7 of these.
Suicune level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 6 of these
Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 7 of these
Lugia level 100 Will have to clone. 9 of these
Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 9 of these.

SPAIN 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

These have an ID: 06227 also but the OT is a little different OT:10ANIV. It is one N short of the above 10TH anniversary Pokemon.

MARK I have added: CIRCLE

Charizard level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Pikachu level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Latias level 100. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Lugia level 70 UT Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone.

FRANCE 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

These have the exact ID and OT as above but are the France events. ID:06227 OT 10ANIV

MARK I have added: TRIANGLE

Charizard level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these
Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.
Entei level 70 UT Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Latias level 100. Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Lugia level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 4 of these.

ITALY 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

OT: 10 ANNI OT 06227

MARK: NONE

Charizard level 70 UT, Will have to clone. 2 of these
Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Pikachu level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Suicune level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 5 of these.
Lugia level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 3 of these.
Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these.

EV'D POKEMON

Mewtwo level 100. Will have to clone. EV'd in SP ATK and SPEED.
Amphros level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and S P ATK.
Shiny Typhlosion level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and S PEED..
Gengar level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK. Has MAXED SPEED.
Shiny Gengar level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPEED. Not maxed.
Flygon level 100. Will have to clone EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED.
Shiny Lapras level 100. Will have to clone.
Lapras level 31. Will have to clone. EV'D in HP and SP ATK. Maxed for the nature only.
Shiny Empoleon level 100 Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK.
Snorlax level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in Attack and SP DEF.
Scizor level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in Attack and SPEED.
Heateran level 100. Will have to clone. Has Maxed SP ATK for the nature and EV'D in SPEED.
Absol level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in Attack and SPEED.
Salamence level 50. Will have to clone.EV'D in Attack and SPEED.
Registeel level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in DEFENSE and SP DEF.
Aerodactyl level 100. Will Have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED.
TRU Shaymin level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPEED.
Swampert level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and DEFENSE.
Shiny Infernape level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SP ATK.
Shiny Rhyperior level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and DEFENSE.
Froslass level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPEED.
Shiny Gyarados level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED. ATTACK might be maxed but not sure.
Togekiss level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SP DEF.
Empoleon level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SP DEF.
Typhlosion level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPEED.
Flygon level 100. Will have to clone. Has maxed ATTACK for the narture. EV'D in SPEED.
BellyZard Charizard level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED.
Tyranitar level 100. Will have to clone. Has maxed ATTACK I think and EV'D in DEFENSE and HP.
Shiny Dragonite level 100. Will have to clone. Has maxed and EV'D in SPEED.
Shiny Zangoose level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED (I think)
Blaziken level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED.
Shiny Manoswine level 100. Will have to clone. Has maxed ATTACK and EV'D SPEED.
Latias level 50. Will have to clone. Has maxed SPEED and EV'D in SP DEF.
Shiny Garchomp level 100. Has MAXED ATTACK AND SPEED. HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE
Garchomp level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED.
Lugia level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPDEF. Both are pretty high but not maxed.
Shiny Aerodactly level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK. Has Maxed SPEED.
Shiny Rayquaza level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK Almost maxed. EV'D in ATTACK.
Rayquaza level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK Almost maxed. EV'D in SPEED and ATTACK.
Shiny Fearow level 100. Will have to clone. EV'd in ATTACK and SPEED.
Shiny Salamence Has 31 IV'S in the better stats. Has maxed ATTACK and EV'D in SPEED. Will NOT have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE.:)

HACKED POKEMON (WILL ONLY TRADE IF OTHER TRADERS WANT THEM XD.)

I NEED ALL THESE LEGIT so these ones I need replaced with legit ones XD.:)

Shiny Rayquaza level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Entei level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Raikou level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Groundon level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Bagon Level 1 UT will have to clone.
Shiny Flygon Level 100. Will have to clone.
Lugia with Flamethrower level 100 Will have to clone.
Charizard with Surf level 100. Will have to clone.
10Th ANNIV Blaziken level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Mystery Mew level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
All 3 GTS Psyducks level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Seth Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
All JEREMY events. Except Slowpoke which is now legit
PCNY Pikachu level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokepark Jirachi. 4 of 4 Means one has been checked and is hacked
Shiny CHANNEL Jirachi
GCA Chansey
GCA Tauros
GCA Lotad
GCA Sableye
GCA Roselia
GCA Plusle
GCA Minun
PCNY Duskull
PCNY Aggron
PCNY Kingdra
Both PCNY Absol's
PCNYc Seveiper

TRAINERS POKEMON IN-GAME

ELITE 4 POKEMON HAVES (ALL)

AARON

Dustox
Vespiquen
Haracross
Beautifly
Drapion

BERTHA

Quagsire
Golem
Soodowoodo
Whiscash
Hippowdon

FLINT

Rapidash
Infrenape
Steelix
Lopunny
Drifblim

LUCIAN

Mr. Mime
Medicham
Giraferig
Alakazam
Bronzong

CYNTHIA

Spiritomb
Milotic
Garchomp
Gastrodon
Lucario
Roserade

Platinum E4 Haves (ALL NEW POKEMON ONLY.)

AARON

Yamega
Scizor

BERTHA

Gliscor
Rhyperior

FLINT

Houndoom
Flareon
Magmortar

LUCIAN

Espeon
Gallade

CYNTHIA

Togesis

RIVAL POKEMON (ALL)

Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Haracross
Staraptor
Snorlax
Rapidash
Roserade

COMING SOON!

About 20 more event Pokemon for sure and possibly another 80 in a few weeks.

ITEMS I WANT

Max Revive Really Need This
PP UP
PP MAX (If Any) Really Need This
Any TM
100 heart scales
Any medicine item
Any held item
Any other type of item

SERVICES

RESERVATION SERVICE

If you want to reserve a Pokemon on my trade list PM me and I can trade for what you want for it when you are ready to trade. There is no experations on this service unless someone else needs it. PM me if you want a reserved Pokemon so I can work out a deal with the person who originally want that particular Pokemon. Give me a 48 hour notice so I have time to make the changes.

CLONING SERVICE

I can have your Pokemon cloned by Echosong,PikaFlash or Light Venusaur or Charizard 88 or InuMimi. Give me 3 days to a week to have it done. I can do it with PikaFlash but it will take longer. It takes 30 minutes to clone with him and at late hours. so I have to give him the Pokemon you want and pick them up when he is ready to give them back. . Bare with me. I will get your Pokemon cloned but it will take some time. If either of them leave for good then the service will not be here. I hope they will be around for a very long time though. Anyway. PM me if you want a Pokemon cloned. I will have it done as fast as i can. Echosong,InuMimi and Charizard 88 can clone the fastest but I still need time to have them cloned. They are hard to catch sometimes. If you want me to have a Pokemon cloned for you just trade it to me and I will get it cloned as soon as I can and if you want all the copies I will trade them to you. If you want me to keep a copy that is fine too. I want it to be as easy as pie so if you want a lot of clones I will be happy to trade for your Pokemon and give you all the clones with it.

BATTLES

Wins: 126 LuckyLuigi7 36 times Shaymin of the heart 9 times Darkrai's Nightmare's 4 times,Zenix 3 times,Piplup 321 5 times,SheimiGratina 3 times,Dszet97,Rocket0777 10 times,Unknown 3 times,Valk 7 times,INFERNAPE,InuMimi 2 times,d master 342, Wariopower 20 times,Echosong 4 times ,ghostface 86,GODZILLA, Edward Eric, Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu, Full Moon, pythagoras 2 times, Twilight ShayminLvr Umbereonmaster66 renzamil 3 times Lucario of Light,arodo 1b2,Palkia Dialga Clash ,and jboy.

Lose: 52 d master342,LuckyLuigi7 3 times,Dszet97,Ghostface 86 6 times,SheimiGratina,Darkrai's Nightmare's,Momoo 6 times,Shaymin of the Heart 2 times,Rocket0777 6 times,Unknown,Ho-Oh_Master,Valk 6 times InuMimi 2 times Echosong 2 times Pythagoras jboy 6 times Full Moon, Darkrai's Nightmare's, Lcristia and renzamil 3 times

Total Nuber of Battles: 178

Note: These counts for battles ARE NOT tournament counts. They are just for fun. They are who I have won and lost against.

DIAMOND TRADES

InuMimi 304 times,LuckyLuigi7 41 times,Darkrai's Nightmare's 1 time,Flight_Of_Ho-Oh D 74 times P 11 times , Shaymin of the heart 20 times, Echosong D 263 times, Echosong P 55 times, Echosong PL 6 times, PikaFlash 11 times Lucario_2729 1 time, ghostface 86 3 times, Charizard88 45 times, MightyDragonite 1 time,Edward Eric 7 times,watermaster 3 times,Valk 120 times,Elite Stride 27 times, Pi-Pi-ka-chu 44 times,Twilight ShayminLvr 34 times, HeatRotomFTW1997 6 times, Oddsok PL 6 times,Oddsok D 2 times, Penny Power 10 times, Lucario of light 2 times, Full Moon 3 times, Pythagoras 19 times x war x 6 times, The Power of Three 2 times , Juliacolo 2 times, Kashmaster 3 times, jboy 14 times, commander dusknoir PL, commander dusknoir D 18 times,Forum Shark P 6 times Forum Shark PL 121 times and Dezuray 7 times,Quatra D1 59 times Quatra D2 116 times, PL 2 times,ShineVini 19 times,Alec Duff 17 times,Octisnow 1 time,Kurama 30 times,Yakkov 6 times,Dragon Rider Oh Pokebeach 1 time,Umbreonmaster66 6 times,Jahllar 37 times, Soxrcol 1 time and Magus Child 227 times,Shadoworganoid PL13 times HG 11 times,Derik 13 times,lcrisria 4 times,palkia dialga clash 139 times and renzamil 10 times Lcristia 6 times and RNC P 1 111 times P2 42 times.

PEARL TRADES

Will Start list soon.

The Rising Sun Clan

The Rising Sun Clan Points: 0,

BATTLES

WINS: 0

LOSE: 0

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading.

Hello all and Welcome to InuMimi's Player Thread

2lwlxk1.jpg

Thank you Luckyluigi7 for the awesome banner!

Name: InuMimi
My Friend Code: 2749 7902 4536
ID Number: 15253
AIM: AmethystRyuu
Yahoo: x_dogears_x
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Battle/Trade: Mon-Thurs from 6pm-9pm EST (if I'm not busy w/ school work, which I normally am)
Fri-Sun 12pm-11pm EST

*(note: I can not battle every other Monday night because I go to visit my grandparents. if you want to battle or trade on a Monday night, please let me know first so I can see if that's the night I am going out or not.)
**(also note: that I don't get much time to play my ds mon-thurs nights because of school. Friday- Sunday. Please PM me ahead of time so I can see if I can battle or trade.)

SERVICES:
EV TRAINING SERVICE
I am offering EV training services. Right now I only have time on the weekends and I will only offer the service to my friends for right now until I get more time to do it for other people as well.

Only EV training 1 Pokémon at a time:
Charizard-xxashxx

Pokémon for Trade------
Palkia lv. 47 (reserved for xxashxx)
Raikou lv. 25
6x Eevee Lv. 1
Any starter Pokémon
Entei lv. 4 (AR)
Suicune lv. 10 (AR)
Garchomp lv. 3 (AR)
Garchomp lv. 28
Shiny Seviper lv. 27
Shiny Umbreon lv. 3
Shiny Espeon lv.3
Shiny Rhyperior lv. 44 (fully ev trained in attack stat)
Shiny Scizor lv.4 (might be AR)
Shiny Mew lv. 2 (AR)
Shiny Charizard lv. 49
Event Dragonite lv. 50
Event Darkrai lv. 50
Event Deoxys Lv. 50
Shiny Giratina level 70
Shiny Seviper level 34
Shiny Absol level 27
Shiny Latias level 100
Shiny Lugia level 70 UT
Shiny Cresselia Level 100.
Shiny Mew level 100.
Shiny Turtwig. level 1 UT
Shiny Jirachi. level 5 UT
Shiny Kyogre level 100.
Shiny Mystery Mew. level 10.
Shiny Raikou level 40 UT.
Shiny Tropius level 100.
Shiny Pidgeot. level 100.
Space Center Deoxys level 100.
Shiny Flygon level 100.
Shiny Gyarados level 49.
Shiny Feraligatr level 100.

Pokémon I want------
Jirachi
Nidoran F (UT)
Magnimite (UT)
Elekid (referably just hatched)
Gligar (Male) (referably just hatched)
Bagon lv. 15 and under (female)
Any legendary, legit or hacked is fine
Any Japanese Pokémon
Any Shiny Pokémon
lots more to be updated later...

Items for trade------
Any TM's
Max Revives
Rare Candy
Max Potions
PP UPs
Full Restores
2x Power Items
Any Medicine item

Items I want-----
Any TM's
Lum Berries
Berries #36-64
Power Items
Medicine Items

Battles:------

*(note: I don't have an EV trained team yet)

Wins (5 so far)
xxashxx, lv. 100, 6 on 6, 9/19/08
LuckyLuigi7, lv. 100, 6 on 6, 9/21/08
Darkrai1246, lv. 100, 6 on 6, one uber, 9/22/08
Shaymin of the Heart, lv. 100, 6 on 6, one uber, 9/27/08
Shaymin of the Heart, lv. 100, 6 on 6, one uber, 9/27/08 (about an hour later)

Losses (2 so far)
xxashxx, lv. 100, 6 on 6, 10/4/08 (I had to forfeit because I didn't have my team with me)
xxashxx, lv 100, 6 on 6, 10/4/08

Battle rules:
I am new to the whole EV training thing so I don't have an EV trained team yet. so as of right now, I am only going to battle people who aren't using an EV trained team. In time I will have an EV trained team and will be willing to battle anyone (if school doesn't get in the way of course).
I don't mind battling hacked Pokémon. just don't have hacked Pokémon with hacked max stats or hacked moves.
if you forfeit, I win. I had to actually forfeit one time because I didn't have the right pokemon with me because I forgot I was training some pokemon the night before the battle. but it's still considered a loss.

Trade rules:
I love to trade so I'm willing to trade with anyone. don't think I'm a noob to trading. I will only trade legendaries/shinies/Ev trained for something good: e.I. shiny, ev trained, Japanese, another legendary
when trading items, you will trade my pokemon back. you don't trade them back, you will be reported immediately without a second thought and you will probably be nagged at for the rest of your life at PokeBeach. so don't be a 5-year old and just trade back my pokemon and we can avoid a huge conflict all together.

ok, so pm me if you want to trade and battle and all that neat stuff. if you have to cancel a battle or trade, be sure to let me know by pm.

Thanks to xxashxx and luckyluigi7 for the help.

wanna battle sometime soon?

and do you have any ev'd pokemon or event pokemon?

Most of my Pokemon are In-game trained I have very few EV'd Pokemon. I only EV their HP usually so some have High HP and most of my Pokemon are at high levels but they are at catching high levels. I would love a battle or trade. My friend code is on my Profile, PM me yours and I will register you as soon as I can. I may not get to register until tomorrow night though.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 08/09/08

I'll give you a lv.70 jirachi for your flygon!

I am ready and online.:)

Where do I go now that I have all the Pokemon registered? What can I trade you for Darkrai and Shaymin?:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 08/15/08

Bump. Check my trade list. I will trade them for shiny versions of the same Pokemon.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 08/16/08

Aww how nice! You changed your rules just to beat me! How sweet!

Um no. This applies to everyone. Not just you.:)

no, he changed them to beat me too, the new rules make a lot of my pokemon unusable against him

Guys. I am still loosing. They are there because I prefer to battle this way. I also do it in in game battles too.. You can't use items to heal your status and sleep moves. I never liked these moves anyway. None of my Pokemon have these types of moves.:(:)

ever heard of a lum berry? they're awesome. =P

You can use berries. That is fine.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 08/20/08

What do you want for Tropius?

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 08/20/08

I am not sure? What do you have?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back