Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 4/Night 4

Actually, I think that he is quite the opposite. This plan bets on an intellectual man's uncontrollable desire to over-think everything. Simply put, if we use this on a naive man, we would run the risk of him believing the note.

I think I will Incriminate Zyflair, Infinity and perhaps Teal? Ideas?

I agree that we should kill DV, for a clarification.

@PMJ: Oh. Well, h8ers were h8ing, I guess.

That seems good. If there's no debate I'll kill Dark Void.

Also we should probably draft a plan for tomorrow if Infinity "sees" one of us.

Yeah, maybe not sending it to Teal. Bisharp might buy it though haha.

Okay send in a kill, doesn't matter who just do it.

Day 5 / Night 5

Dark Void is on your team now. I'll let him fill you guys in.

RE: Day 5 / Night 5

whaaaat.jpg

Bad luck this game.

Or is it? I can't WAIT to see what Dark Void has as his ability.

HL is STILL holding the Bouquet. :/

I have to check up on the thread, but I'll make a new detailed post later.

@Yoshi: [rant]What the heck, bro? Why wouldn't you send me to do the kill? You knew that there were roles that revenge kill in the game; why choose ESP when you also knew of his "Price of Deciet" ability? I mean, now that ESP is dead, the simple fact is that the next night phase will be skipped! I wish I could have been online to share my thoughts... Dangit! This is twice now that the night has been skipped, people! We need to be more careful! [/rant]

@Dark_Void: So, you are a vanilla wolf? Please post your role PM.

I think that HypnoticLuxray is the person that we should kill tomorrow's night phase, just because of his "Seer Item". Him holding the Bouquet of Flowers just means that this "Item" is not an item and is, in fact, a role.

I did send you to make the kill...wow, you have a bad temper. I can quote my PM too if you'd like. Care to argue any further

The Yoshi (to PMJ) said:
Dark Void is being killed.
Kecleon-X will make the kill.

That is all.

Remember that this is a game, so please, chill.

You've been killed by a werewolf. Your alignment has changed. Here is your new role PM:

Role: Isaac Young
Alignment: Werewolves

You are Isaac Young, a scientist. You came here with the intent of getting bitten by a werewolf so that you may become one, purely in the interest of science. Surely nothing will go wrong with this plan.

Ability 0: Turncoat
If you would be killed by a werewolf, you will join their side instead of dying. You will gain the werewolves' win condition as well.

Ability 0: Moonlight Conference [unlocked]
You have access to the Outskirts of Town sub-forum and may use it to communicate freely with the other werewolves.

Win Condition: At least one werewolf-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

The Yoshi said:
I did send you to make the kill...wow, you have a bad temper. I can quote my PM too if you'd like. Care to argue any further

Remember that this is a game, so please, chill.

Why is it that ESP died, then, if it was I who went for the kill? Either way, if I came across angry in my last message, I apologize. I was not angry, but confused, disappointed and I needed answers.

I must say that I do not have a "Bad Temper"; I just don't like it when people act without thinking things through. In fact, I am quite slow to anger and one of the more calm people you might come across.

Someone has to say it: DAT SASS

@DarkVoid: Sweet role! ... How is it that ESP died, though...?

You came across as very angry, as a matter of fact. I'm not trying to be sassy; I gave you the PM I sent PMJ, so you can ask him how ESP died.

The Yoshi said:
You came across as very angry, as a matter of fact. I'm not trying to be sassy; I gave you the PM I sent PMJ, so you can ask him how ESP died.

I wasn't angry. Sorry if I sounded like it. You see where I was coming from, though. The only way ESP could have died would have been if he was to Nightkill someone and he was revenge'd instead.

"Care to argue any further" sounds sassy to me.

Knowing PMJ, I don't think that he will give us any rock-hard information about what happened.

@PMJ: Can you tell us how ESP died (but not who killed him), or would that be out of bounds?

if you read the night update, you will know how he died.

Wait a minute...

The Huntsman! The Huntsman is who killed ESP, not Dark Void!

Mentlegen.jpg

Apologies, everyone! I must look into who this person is...

Quick update:

If we kill Teal, the town will become SO much quieter, you wouldn't even understand. Teal already passed Shocker in the # of posts in the thread, and I think that he might target me for "starting" the bandwagon against Shocker. I'm just putting this out there, but if anyone objects, let me know.

Trust me; I know how talkative Teal can be. ;) I just think that we should think a bit more about this before we do anything. Whereas the town is a bunch of bandwagoning lunatics that rely solely on their roles to get by, and cutting the heads off the Hydra (Snake wouldn't serve as well, considering the fact that the snake has one head and the hydra having multiple) would certainly serve us well, I just really don't want another revenge ability.

Although, HypnoticLuxray with his "Seer Item" is rather suspicious, don't you think?

Does the bouquet go both ways with the Suicide?

With Shocker's death, that means that there are 29 players and that I can only Incriminate 2 people.

Whoever held the Bouquet before the person who died holding it will commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back