Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day/ Night 7!

Whelp. The Townies are a bunch of bandwagoning fools. Harsh, I know, but I think that if we keep this up, we will have victory in the bag.

Unfortunately I will be AFK for a good majority of the night if not all of it. Sorry guys. D:

Day 8/Night 8

Wow, it actually worked. The shooter hit SP67 for us and we got Infinity out of the game. Things are going well for us, except Cinesra is now confirmed as scum. :/

Well, still haven't heard from PMJ where the items are at, so yeah. I'm still holding the Dirty Magazine.

Edit: And HL is holding the Bouquet. Maybe someone will steal it from him lol.

RE: Day 8/Night 8

Should I:

Claim I'm just a reporter and I was hit by a role that told me Lucky Fire had a weapon and also made my role show up as wolf when inspected?

Or

Admit to being a wolf but claim TDL and Teal are my partners and they're trying to make themselves look innocent by going after me?

So yeah now it's just me and Kecleon. So, should we kill Reshiwott because he claimed the priest like a boss? Or should we finally end Teal?

I think that we should kill Teal. Use me for the kill.

Who shall I Incriminate?

I am ill, so that is why such short posting.

Day/Night Nein! Ha! Get it? Nein?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJbY4ixm_ZM[/video]

... Oh wait, I'm the last one left.

This thread will be used as a dropbox for anything and everything I think is noteworthy and should be remembered and should be put on record.

I shall edit the following spoiler with any and all ideas I have.

> Teal is getting suspicious. I'd rather not kill him as of yet because of his limelight upon me.
>Dat Huntsman needs to die in a fire.
>Roari is probably the Huntsman due to his awfully suspicious behavior.
>Teal has it out for me. He has from the beginning. He has been baiting me to slip up. He is an easy lynch because of his controlling behavior, so I shall not kill him yet.
>Blui is the Huntsman, and was almost lynched.
>imma mirror salesman watch me fly
>Bisharp is acting aggro, so use that against him.
>The Town is a bunch of blind bandwagoners. Give them a few wrong ideas and they tear themselves apart.

The following is a series of names I believe should be nightly kills. They are not in order of priority.

Teal
Spammy
Blui
Reshiwott's Satanic sister

RE: Day/Night Nein! Ha! Get it? Nein?

Reflect all abilities?

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back