Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 5 / Night 5

I am thinking that we need to kill Hypnotic tonight. That "Seer Item" is just too suspicious, as it sounds like something HL would come up with. And, If nothing of note happens tomorrow, we kill Teal tomorrow night.

But if I kill HL, the Bouquet will be of no use anymore. He's still holding onto it, and I want to wait to kill 2 birds with one stone. I still think Teal is the best option because the town would be much quieter after it, but I haven't sent in the kill yet.

Alright. I have slept on it, and I think that Teal might be the correct kill. But something tells me that HL knows why he received the bouquet, and he will never pass it on for that reason exactly.

Who shall I Incriminate? I haven't the slightest clue.

I feel like TDL won't do anything about it, but HL will take it seriously. Think about if that's a good thing or not (my personal opinion is that you might want to Incriminate someone who will take it seriously, but that's just me).

If HL never passes on the Bouquet, I don't care. He doesn't seem to be a particular threat right now, so honestly he can hold onto it if he's not receiving any other items. Since we have little time left, I'm going to send in the kill for Teal. I'll have Cinesra make the kill since he is the least active of us three (LOL there's only three of us left).

The Yoshi said:
I feel like TDL won't do anything about it, but HL will take it seriously. Think about if that's a good thing or not (my personal opinion is that you might want to Incriminate someone who will take it seriously, but that's just me).

If HL never passes on the Bouquet, I don't care. He doesn't seem to be a particular threat right now, so honestly he can hold onto it if he's not receiving any other items. Since we have little time left, I'm going to send in the kill for Teal. I'll have Cinesra make the kill since he is the least active of us three (LOL there's only three of us left).

They won't know if I Incriminated them or not. I don't think that they will take anything that they don't know of seriously. ;)

Holy cow, I forgot about Cinersa! I thought it was just the two of us! :O

I dunno. He just seems... I dunno... Suspicious. That's all.

Yeah, I've been pretty inactive. I'm busy with school and other hobbies, so I'm thinking about just dropping WW and taking a break so somebody who has more time to play can take my spot.

There aren't any more replacements. If you quit the game, you'll be modkilled unless you can find someone (who isn't dead) to take your spot.

RE: Day/ Night 7!

Holding the Dirty Magazine, so I can't vote. HL is still holding the Bouquet, and PMJ didn't accept the kill because I missed the cut-off by 25 mins

...life is great

why does pmj have so many smoking-hot women in his game

Great character profiles, PMJ! :D

Stinks about the Nightkill.

I would really like to know about Blah's role. If it says "If you are targeted by any role, you absorb that player and they die, bro" then I think that we should leave him alone. If it says something along the lines of "If you are targeted by any role (Other than the nightly kill), you will absorb that player like the Leviathan" then I think that we have a choice for tonights hunt, if not HL.

I'm kind of shocked to say this, but the night kill not happening actually worked in our favor. Everyone assumes Guy is scum because HL PL'd Guy, and now everyone is jumping on the band wagon. And the best part is that Guy is probably a good townie.

@Yoshi: Interesting revelation! These townies bandwagon every day. Its like that episode of The Twilight Zone where the town was completely cut off by aliens and the people eventually killed each other in a massive bandwagon out of fear!

@Cinersa: I am pretty sure that Infinity is going to try to See me tonight, and I would like to ask a favor of you. Would you use your "Swap Meet" ability on Infinity and a pretty much known Townie for me, please?

Okay pretty much everything has changed now, but if Teal goes after Mokoko then we'll be fine. The fact that Teal suspects Kecleon as town is cool too, and I'm not sure what to think of me being of no opinion to Teal. I think SP67 will be the better target tonight due to his interesting ability that just activated, so let's hold off on Teal, since he doesn't seem to suspect us.

Kecleon-X said:
@Yoshi: Interesting revelation! These townies bandwagon every day. Its like that episode of The Twilight Zone where the town was completely cut off by aliens and the people eventually killed each other in a massive bandwagon out of fear!

@Cinersa: I am pretty sure that Infinity is going to try to See me tonight, and I would like to ask a favor of you. Would you use your "Swap Meet" ability on Infinity and a pretty much known Townie for me, please?

Sure. What townie do you want me to do?

The Yoshi said:
Okay pretty much everything has changed now, but if Teal goes after Mokoko then we'll be fine. The fact that Teal suspects Kecleon as town is cool too, and I'm not sure what to think of me being of no opinion to Teal. I think SP67 will be the better target tonight due to his interesting ability that just activated, so let's hold off on Teal, since he doesn't seem to suspect us.

I know, right? Teal thinking that I am town is awesome!

I, personally, think that he is town. I could be wrong, considering he thinks that I am town as well, but we will wait and see.

What happened to killing HL?

Cinesra said:
Kecleon-X said:

Sure. What townie do you want me to do?

Hm. I think that we should swap him with TheGuy considering he is the reporter. It is pretty much a given considering the fact he made a point to say that he will say hello to Teal in tomorrows message, which, if he didn't, would get himself lynched.

I still think we should hold off on HL because he hasn't really talked much about anything, and he is still holding that Bouquet. SP67 has this Ability that could screw us over, so I think we should about the order of kills in this way:

1) SP67
2) Spammy (for his "seeing" Ability)
3) Teal

That's just me, but unless HL passes those flowers, I think killing him is a bad option. Killing two birds with one stone will help our case much more.

Hm. Alright, I'll bite (Like a werewolf! :p). I don't know. Teal is acting kind of aggro and I think that killing him is a bad idea until we know more about his role. Spammy will be the target of the Priest because of his "Seeing" ability, so we cannot kill him tonight.

However... The Priest can only target one of the two "Seers". If we kill Infinity and not Spammy, that would mean that we could possibly slip behind the Heavy and get a backstab before the Medic can Ubercharge him. In other (More understandable) words, make the Priest choose. Most likely, he will choose Spammy over Infinity who has been less than useful.

As for Superpokemon, I think that he is bluffing. I think that he will want to lure our nightkill and possibly reveal the role PM of the one who killed him. At least, that is what I think.

I'd rather we don't kill Teal because he voted for me. It'd look pretty suspicious, but then again we could pull a good ol' reverse psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back