Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day One

Same thing I was thinking. Just make sure you talk to us before you use any role basically, especially those that are only used x amount of times per game.

What is cornbread doing??? Y U use Paralyzer??? [Tableflip] \(*^*\)

So many questions, so much head-hurt.

*Le look at Blob's vote.

This is why the "Are YOU a Werewolf?" game is a bad game, sometimes.

First Reaction: Crap they're on to me.
Second Look: Hah he posted no reasoning and nobody is taking him seriously.

lol

If cornbread lives, we aren't going to nightkill him, right? I mean, people have already agreed to lynching him tomorrow because he lived through the night.

ok.

Honestly, I think I am posting too much, and am going to tone it down. Giving both sides could seem wolfy.

What is happening in the thread!? People voting for random people, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

This vote-lock is a pretty good role, and whoever has done it has done it wisely.

:angry

Glace said:
Why did you use Paralyzer?

Mainly to see how it works. I actually also used it to try and get only 2 viable wagons out there with only 1 chance of an emerging wagon. Make sense?

The thing I might want to add now is, I can't vote at all because of a certain item I have.

Just ask us before you do something like that; we work as a team. That lone-wolf (Ha!) stuff, that gets left behind. One of the reasons of why the Wolves lost last game is because there was a wannabe leader who tried to take charge, which ended up with the Wolf Group in disarray. There was no unity.

What do you guys think about cornbread? I think he might be lying; PMJ wouldn't do something that crazy. I mean, he has a Night Skipping ability already in ESP. Simply put, I think cornbread might be bluffing.

PMysterious said:
Mainly to see how it works. I actually also used it to try and get only 2 viable wagons out there with only 1 chance of an emerging wagon. Make sense?

The thing I might want to add now is, I can't vote at all because of a certain item I have.

Give it to someone good tonight... King Piplup?

RE: Day One/Night One

I would use Incriminate on Shocker, and two other people.

Who should I kill tonight, provided I can?

See? We're out alive. As long as that kill thing was a fake-claim, we should be fine. I just want to kill again.

I'm not sure who to kill, I haven't followed the thread too much. Any ideas from anyone else?

Also, I think a message from Nengeni to Shocker would be good to try to get Shocker to get people to bandwagon against Nengeni.

Oops, no kill tonight :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back