Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 2/Night 2

The town is a bunch of idiots (see: Lucky Fire, Nature's Profit). But I see your point. For some reason I thought the deadline was tonight, and nobody was on, so I had to make a decision. Sorry for the problem, and don't mark me as an inexperienced player for this. I know, I look stupid, but we'll see when we see Nengeni's role. ;D

It is alright, but please do not let this happen again. I know you acted in the best of intentions, but please verify things before you do something potentially damaging. Either way, if Nengeni has a good role, we would have gotten seriously lucky. Also, do not underestimate the town (A good thirty players). Judging the town on five players is like judging Pokemon on Garbodor; you simply can't do it.

By the way, your new nickname is Leeroy after Leeroy Jenkins. ;P

Nengeni isn't a threat to anyone; you just made him lose the game like I just made you all lose the game

PMJ said:
Nengeni isn't a threat to anyone; you just made him lose the game like I just made you all lose the game

So it is another one-sided game? I thought you said that this game wasn't going to be one-sided.

Wait, I'm guessing we killed an Indie as well.

All right team. From now on, we are a team and we should stick together like one. We will not lose this game even if the odds are against us. Why? Because we are a team and will stick together like one. Got it fellow Wolves?

What makes you think this is a one-sided game after only two nights of play?

PMJ said:
What makes you think this is a one-sided game after only two nights of play?
PMJ said:
... Do you see where we drew the conclusion?

PMysterious said:
Wait, I'm guessing we killed an Indie as well.

All right team. From now on, we are a team and we should stick together like one. We will not lose this game even if the odds are against us. Why? Because we are a team and will stick together like one. Got it fellow Wolves?

What PMysterious says is true; we work as a team. That lone wolf stuff stays behind!

/me facepalm

read this

Day/Night 3

Welp, looks like alexmf2 is thinking too much into my note. Poop.

RE: Day/Night 3

Alright, so Lucky Fire is being suspected! Yay!

... Though I feel bad; she likes my fan-fiction. ;_;

heh, a werewolf's gotta do what a werewolf's gotta do.

If I can get Infinity to say who he tried to target last night (Which was, apparently, nullified), I can incriminate that person so he shows up as a wolf... Yesss....

So far so well-orchestrated on the case of Lucky Fire. I say we picked the right person to incriminate.

I actually think Infinity gets abilities. Think about Day 2. He said Glace was a wolf because he had the Wolf kill. That's what I think.

HL is holding the Bouquet. That's all I know at this point. Still have to read everything lol.

Edit: Oh and by the way, you all suck for not believing in my killing powers. Now we have an indie out of the way.

jesus

I have to pay more attention

I thought you posted this in the main thread I'm like WHAT ARE YOU DOING

My goodness things are weird in the thread. I really did not expect the whole note thing to work out as it has been.

@YoshiLeeroy: See that no one is taking notice of your plan at all.

Alright, so as I Incriminated Shocker, he got my ability? BROKEN. Wow. Could you imagine if the Priest protected him and he was targeted by a wolf-kill? He could literally have the night-kill ability! Or even better, he could have the Priest's protection ability after he was protected! Jeez, PMJ, you must not like us, or something. :p

I actually think that we should kill Shocker tonight instead of Porygon. My reasoning is this: If we so much as detail Shocker's name as a recipient or sender in a message, he will see ESP's voice throw which will expose the whole plan. But if we do not decide that Shocker is a threat, then Porygon-X should be the kill.

> implying I would allow him to learn the wolf kill
> implying he could use it even if he did learn it, given that he has to PM me the name of a werewolf and a non-werewolf to use it

PMJ said:
> implying I would allow him to learn the wolf kill
> implying he could use it even if he did learn it, given that he has to PM me the name of a werewolf and a non-werewolf to use it

lol he could get lucky.

Also, why Porygon-X over Infinity? Porygon can possibly see your alignment if you're not careful, but Infinity could technically get all of us. I'm gonna guess he lied about his role not working as that would be a good way for him to stay alive another night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back