Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 2/Night 2

No, I sent it to Nengeni from Shocker. But I got that in.

Anyways, Cinesra, that sounds like a good plan. Hopefully the priest is nerfed like it has been in previous games. Before, it was you could only save the same person every 3 days. If so, we should be able to get Infinity Night 3. If not, we're in for a hard game.

Either way, after DNA and Infinity, we need to kill people starting with Zyflair as DNA basically confirmed him as a townie. After that, anyone who a seer says is a townie will become our priority.

But Zyflair supported me... nobody believes him being cleared either, and DNA has limited support.

hopefully Zyflair gets modkilled for posting after game freezes haha.

Too many people did for it to count. And modkill = replacement now.

oh, nevermind. haha forgot about that. Oh well, doesn't hurt to hope/try.

I even posted during the freeze by accident for the final vote on Glace. Any thoughts on new leader?

Who is it? I'm gonna guess that PMJ sent them a PM.

Well, Glace, 'twas fun playing with ya. The new leader will be announced in this thread. At least that was how it was in the last game.

But the thing we need to do now is decide what to do. Did we follow through with the ventriloquism? I didn't have the chance to send PMJ the message of my actions because I live in the Eastern Daylight Time Zone so nine there was ten for me.

I think we should Nightkill Porygon-X. My reasoning is this: I literally live with my brother, so I am pretty attuned to his tactics. He is laying low, which means that he is hiding something. The game that he had the ability to skip the next day phase, he barely posted. So, seeing as me and my brother are people of consistency, I believe that he has something to hide.

I also think that we should send a threatening message to Infinity from Shocker and Incriminate both of them. Then, I can incriminate Zyflair to make him seem like a wolf and not just a sympathizer.

Perhaps we should role-block Nature's Profit? Someone who literally votes for themselves every day is trying to draw killers towards himself. I think that we should make him feel safe, but when an Indy or TAK comes and kills him during the night phase (It is a matter of when, not of if) he won't get the added bonuses of his roles. Which is exactly what I think he is trying to do.

But what message to send to the local Paper? Should it cast doubt on someone, then we incriminate them next night? We could make it slight, like saying someone was found with the gun (Desert Eagle, pweeeeze?) that was used in trying to kill Chillarmy?

PMysterious said:
@TheYoshi: You jerk. He survived for 6 days as an Indie last game. He HAD his own skill and nothing else. That's really good. Think of me, in a game I started in, I was Alpha Wolf and only lasted for 4. That really proves his skill compared to mine.
That really doesn't mean much when each day lasted less than 72 hours. Plus, when he was called out, he gave a terrible defense.
ESP said:
Either way, after DNA and Infinity, we need to kill people starting with Zyflair as DNA basically confirmed him as a townie. After that, anyone who a seer says is a townie will become our priority.
I agree that we should kill Zyflair, but not that we should kill any confirmed townie. Everybody who's not on our list is an enemy, being a townie or an indie doesn't change the fact that we should kill them. If anything, we should focus more on indies because they're more likely to have killing roles and thus, be able to kill us. I think we should kill Zyflair because of how he was confirmed. DNA saw one of his roles and it was enough to convince him of his alignment. This probably means that he has a good role, such as priest, and thus should be killed.
Kecleon-X said:
I think we should Nightkill Porygon-X. My reasoning is this: I literally live with my brother, so I am pretty attuned to his tactics. He is laying low, which means that he is hiding something. The game that he had the ability to skip the next day phase, he barely posted. So, seeing as me and my brother are people of consistency, I believe that he has something to hide.
Killing him could be a good idea in case he snoops around and finds out something he shouldn't
But what message to send to the local Paper? Should it cast doubt on someone, then we incriminate them next night? We could make it slight, like saying someone was found with the gun (Desert Eagle, pweeeeze?) that was used in trying to kill Chillarmy?
I'm reluctant to use my role to do anything but post stupid stuff. If I send incriminating messages, it could backfire by being misinterpreted or somebody seeing that it's my role. I'd probably get lynched instantly if I posted incriminating messages should somebody be able to trace it or something.

However, I could see this in tandem with incriminate working to our advantage. I could say "I think that Eevee is a wolf", for example, and then the next night we can make it so her alignment is wolf. The question is "Who do we use this on?"

Killing Zyflair is kind of a bad idea; he agreed with Glace, thus making him look wolfy.

I have already found Pory coming down to where I am online multiple times. I just barely close this window when he comes in, though I think he is already suspecting things. If he has some kind of Seer Role or some kind of nightkill role, I can see him using it on me.

I think that you should send in something that might come across benign, but yet incriminates someone. I really think that this is a good idea, thus why there was a note-giver the last game.

It's me: I'm the new alpha. Killing Nengeni.

Edit: Reason for killing Nengeni is because Shocker and him are in a teenage girl fight, and Nengeni is far more dangerous than Shocker, lol. Incriminator should send to Lucky Fire or someone stupid, and PMysterious is making the kill. Let's hope I made the right choice. Good night.

Well, since I can't think of anything better, I'm probably going to say "I think that Lucky Fire is a wolf."

Or I could rickroll

The Yoshi said:
It's me: I'm the new alpha. Killing Nengeni.

Edit: Reason for killing Nengeni is because Shocker and him are in a teenage girl fight, and Nengeni is far more dangerous than Shocker, lol. Incriminator should send to Lucky Fire or someone stupid, and PMysterious is making the kill. Let's hope I made the right choice. Good night.

This is not how you play Werewolf! Everything is done in council! Yes, it may take longer, but what is the point of strategy if you are simply doing what you please without anyone to back you and work out the kinks in your plan? Why kill Nengeni when him and Shocker are fighting? We can incriminate them instead of simply killing one so the town does the work for us!

Oh my gosh we are going to lose we continue with this kind of playing on the Wolves' part.

Cinersa, say "Police find weapon in Lucky Fire's possession!", it will be more subtle.

I will incriminate Lucky Fire, Shocker and Nature's Profit. I think that this is wise, considering the townies will think that, since Shocker and Nengeni were fighting when Nengeni was killed. Lucky Fire will obviously be, well, under fire. Nature's Profit will also be seer'd considering his recent activity.

Honestly guys? What are you all doing? Like Kecleon said, we're all supposed to discuss and agree on the decisions.

Anyways, we need to be smarter and only kill people who need to be killed. Killing Nengeni will do us no good, there's basically nothing that he can do to harm us. We need to eliminate people the town thinks they can trust because that way, it will be harder to pick us out from the other players.

I'm gonna pick an inactive and have them send a message to someone who posts a lot like maybe alexmf2 saying "X is a wolf", maybe it will be someone who's a n00b or something. You guys gave me that idea so I'm assuming it's alright.

Next night, we're killing Infinity. For sure.

I assumed the priest was on Infinity, and yes, killing Nengeni was a smart idea. People will catch on that it is likely Shocker killed Nengeni out of spite. Not targeting Zyflair because the town is suspicious of him.

^ It's decent at first, but we have to find a way to convince the town without being caught now. We should have gone for a more devastating player.

Here's what I'd like to see happen:

I think we should keep sending messages between Shocker and Nengeni. Eventually one of them is going to mention it, and even more suspicion will be cast on them if they claim they haven't sent messages, but received them instead.

I think we should kill a veteran or Porygon-X tonight. I'd much rather see a skilled player like DNA/TDL die or a person who could snoop around and find out Keckleon's alignment, than somebody we can easily cast suspicion on.

ESP said:
Honestly guys? What are you all doing? Like Kecleon said, we're all supposed to discuss and agree on the decisions.

Anyways, we need to be smarter and only kill people who need to be killed. Killing Nengeni will do us no good, there's basically nothing that he can do to harm us. We need to eliminate people the town thinks they can trust because that way, it will be harder to pick us out from the other players.

I'm gonna pick an inactive and have them send a message to someone who posts a lot like maybe alexmf2 saying "X is a wolf", maybe it will be someone who's a n00b or something. You guys gave me that idea so I'm assuming it's alright.

Next night, we're killing Infinity. For sure.

Maybe you could have Blob send a message to DNA? "Trust me; Shocker is a wolf."

The Yoshi said:
I assumed the priest was on Infinity, and yes, killing Nengeni was a smart idea. People will catch on that it is likely Shocker killed Nengeni out of spite. Not targeting Zyflair because the town is suspicious of him.

That would require the assumption on the town's part that Shocker and the rest of the Wolves are a bunch of idiots. Seriously, the town will catch on to this plan quicker than you might think. This isn't the chat room game, it is completely and totally different here. This requires a collective strategy on the Wolves' part, not random killing and voting.

Sorry if I sound insulting, but my goodness that kind of behavior is infuriating!

@Cinersa: Too late, Yoshi jumped the gun like Leeroy before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back