Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

Teal, you're going on Porygon, right? RaichuGirl, you be on cornbread or RogueChomp.

well anyone dumb enough/unhelpful enough to attempt to lynch themself isn't really helping us, is it?
sillykyle, you are one confusing fellow.

quickly everyone unlynch sillykyle[bUnvote: sillykyle[/b]
:p
Maybe his murderer went on PokeBeach...

RaichuGirl said:
^so? Roguechomp got to four votes before he was unvoted, and he's fine. You're still in. Why do you want to die so badly?
I'll count all the votes now, and then see who dies.
Teal said:
Maybe Blui died. ;__;
My laptop died.

Sorry everyone for the ultra-lengthy delay, but here's a game freeze.

The town lay down on double bunks for no real reason that day. They chatted among themselves on who was the wolfiest of them all, and after a few moments where someone should've died someone would accuse someone else and they were next, this went on for a while until it ended up on sillykyle. The decided to execute him French Revolution style, and quote no one important, because YOLO.
Yoko Littner
Alignment: Town
Team: Girl power!

Ability: Fanservice
Once per night you may use this ability, PM me the name of any living player that isn't on your team. They won't be able to use any abilities during that night.

Ability: Sharpshooter
if someone on your team is killed by the wolves the wolf that killed them will die during the next day

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
Team win condition: Have more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

"Fanservice? Isn't that a little too raunchy for a WW game?" Said one of the remaining town
"Nope!" Replied game host Blui.

Night 6 ends February 21st 6:00PM AEST, or a day after I get the wolf kill info.

*pew pew pew!*
"Hahahaha! You'll never be better than me Teal!" The wolf yelled
"But there's so much I wanted to do!" Teal yelled while clutching his wounded shoulder
"You're just annoying." Said the wolf
A loud shot was heard from Teal's house
Teal was
Haruhi Suzumiya
Alignment: Town
Team: Anime Gods

Ability: Reshape the world
Once per game you may PM the name of any living player, one of their abilities will be permanently locked.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
Team win condition: Have more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

6 players remain, 4 votes needed for a lynch
Day 7 ends February 28th 6:00PM AEST

Have fun!

6 players remain

Unless I'm mistaken, only 5 are alive.

10. Porygon-X
11. RogueChomp
15. Raichu Girl
18. corn bread
19. alex

Porygon and Cornbread, please post both the names of your abilities, the text of your abilities, and your flavor text. Just remember not to put it in quotes.

alex said:
Porygon and Cornbread, please post both the names of your abilities, the text of your abilities, and your flavor text. Just remember not to put it in quotes.

It will count as quoting the role regardless of any quotes, so I will paraphrase:

Ability: Mother and Son
I was only able to activate this ability 3 times. Every night I could PM Blui the username of any currently alive players, and if that player happens to be "Unit-01" I would unlock my second ability "Pilot".

Ability: Pilot
I can converse with corn bread (Unit-01) through Private Messaging, and I must forward any conversation to Blui so he can see them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back