Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

Whoa why is it that I have to by lynched again? :/

Teal said:
How can Porygon be a wolf if he is Shinji?
Teal said:
Vote: Porygon-X

lol?

Looks like a wolf bandwagoning to end the day, to me.

Vote: Teal

If I die today, just promise me you'll kill Teal and/or sillykyle these next days. They seem like the most likely wolves to me.

Porygon-X said:
If I die today, just promise me you'll kill Teal and/or sillykyle these next days. They seem like the most likely wolves to me.

That's because they are the only ones who can be wolves.

alex said:
Porygon-X said:

So y'all are lynching me instead of the guys that could be wolves why...?

Who do you guys think I should protect tonight? Not Teal or sillykyle.....maybe alex? I don't really know to be honest.

Porygon-X said:
alex said:

Because you can also be a wolf.

RogueChomp said:
Who do you guys think I should protect tonight? Not Teal or sillykyle.....maybe alex? I don't really know to be honest.

The best choices are Raichu (seer), me (information and leading), and yourself.

Ya know, it's kinda worthless if you say it out loud.

alex said:
Porygon-X said:

Because you can also be a wolf.

I could, but I'm more confirmed town that Teal and kyle because of my Mason thing with cornbread. I don't understand why you chose me first.

I voted because I'm getting tired of this crap and we need info. I don't even.
It is looking like sillykyle is really the best choice.

sillykyle would definitely be my first choice if he didn't claim roleblocker. If he really is a roleblocker though he could be extremely useful, so I am willing to give him this one night to block a potential wolf.

cornbread claimed a role looking for Shinji right from the start and Porygon claimed he is looking for his mother... I don't think they are wolves.

RaichuGrill got roleblocked... Unless the block doesn't block kills she is clear. On the other hand I don't understand why sillykyle would clear someone by claiming to have roleblocked... so maybe kyle isn't the wolf. Or maybe that is to make us believe him. Entirely possible...

Roguechomp can protect... (+ see below)

alex (see below)

I confirmed myself to alex with my win condition even though he doesn't seem to admit it atm.

All choices sound freaking bad.

Did this game have a vigilante? Except the "push against the wall" guy? Maybe Rogue is a wolf doctor after all?

... investigation time.
Blui129 said:
Night 1

Late at night someone went to RogueChomp's house and started talking to them. They almost made RogueChomp snap, but something was blocking the sounds that the person was making

Soon one of the wolves shot Puff,
Puff was
Seras Victoria
Alignment: Town
Team: Girl Power!

Ability: Bloodlust
3 times per game you may PM the name of any player that isn't on you team, that player will die.

Ability: Illusion crusher
You cannot be completley role blocked (single abilities may still be blocked)

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
Team win condition: Have more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

18 Players left, 10 votes needed for a Lynch
Day 2 ends December 9 11:59 AEST
Well, seems like they are on the same team so it doesn't make sense. Rogue should not even be a wolf doctor.

Case Blah:
- Blah gets to know something
Blah said:
Teal said:
What is this I don't even. Is that really necessary? You know modkills are going to start after that right?

It's better this way. Trust me. If I say any more I will ruin the game. Someone screwed up, screwed up BAD, and because of the screw up it would be stupid of me to stay in this game.

I'll explain fully when the game is over. For now, I'll be replaced, and hopefully the person who screwed up will be modkilled.
Blah said:
Teal said:
= A wolf in your team revealed himself/herself to you.

That's not it. As I said, if I say anymore it will downright ruin the game.

- PMJ gets suddenly modkilled
Blui129 said:
Before the end of day thing (in which nothing happens) there are a few modkills.
Suddenly PMJ said "I like trains" and was run over by, yep, a train
PMJ was
Lucy
Alignment: Wolves
Team: Girl Power!

Ability: Bloodbath
Once per night you may PM me the name of any non-wolf player. That player may die.

Ability: The Good Side of Me
If your alignment is investigated it will show up as town

Win Condition: Match or exceed the remaining number of townies
Team win condition: Have more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

and Blah was replaced by alex (yes alex is back).

The day went on for a long time. Nothing really happened. But RogueChomp said with an awkward smile that (s)he is Orihime Inoue. No one really cared, or at least it didn't look like it. People were still sad that Gistica had died and were hoping that was another seer. The people went to bed without stringing someone up and were hoping that the night was peaceful

Night 1 ends December 1st at 11:59PM AEST

=> PMJ slipped up about the wolves.
- Blah is replaced by alex

Ok, alex really should be clear.

Sillykyle can lie about the roleblock... even about the results... I guess we should take the risk:
Unvote: Porygon-X

Vote: sillykyle

What are you trying? Giving up?

sillykyle said:
Or maybe I'm just trolling. You never know.

That is something you would do....

Roleblocking wolves exist. And if Raichu has been "roleblocked" for the last few nights as alex said she said and the kill still went through.....well if sillykyle is the roleblocker.....then it seems like he could be a wolf.
Porygon, what does your ability do or what is your character's name? This way we can confirm if you are good, bad, or indie. Didn't you have to find someone or something? Doesn't seem like a wolf ability...

Porygon says he is Shinji and afaic corn bread has confirmed this as corn in UNIT-01.

RogueChomp said:
Porygon, what does your ability do or what is your character's name? This way we can confirm if you are good, bad, or indie. Didn't you have to find someone or something? Doesn't seem like a wolf ability...

This has been said several times in the thread, but:

My character is Shinji, and I'm the mother of some Unit person, aka cornbread. I have two abilities. One is finding the Unit dude, and the other, now unlocked, is the ability to talk to him through PMs.

I still think Teal is the best lynch right now, but for the sake of getting the majority off of me:

Unvote: Teal
Vote: sillykyle

So after looking stuff up, Porygon should be a town and cornbread should be an indie or town (If he is Unit-01).
That leaves sillykyle.
Sillykyle, what's your character?

Unvote: Porygon-X

So many twists and turns today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back