Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

Corn bread: Alright men,I need you to help me find a man by the name of Shinji Ikari,apparently he is a threat to our teams 'plans'.

I'd like an explanation from corn bread as to why he said this, and one from Porygon as to any reason he thinks corn bread would have said it.

alex said:
Corn bread: Alright men,I need you to help me find a man by the name of Shinji Ikari,apparently he is a threat to our teams 'plans'.

I'd like an explanation from corn bread as to why he said this, and one from Porygon as to any reason he thinks corn bread would have said it.

lol I have no idea. Is that a PM from him to your team? I know that by finding him I changed his alignment, so that could be something to do with it.

Yeah, it was to our team. So you have no idea why he something in his role would make him think you were an enemy?

Yeah, it was to our team. So you have no idea why he something in his role would make him think you were an enemy?

alex said:

Unless my changing his alignment messed with your team's/his plans, no, I have no idea.

I forget and don't want to look through 50 billion pages, but how did we learn he was indie?

Also inb4 modkilled for twice this game.

alex said:
I forget and don't want to look through 50 billion pages, but how did we learn he was indie?

Also inb4 modkilled for twice this game.

I don't remember, but he told me that he was an indie turned good.

The Yoshi said:
Vote: corn bread

Sorry for being late. I "researched" corn bread's alignment and it came up as Indie. However I'd like to hear his defense first. Again sorry for inactivity.

Found it.

Alright, I gain more than I lose by saying this, so I am actually the seer. Raichu and I roleswapped once I was sure that she was town. Last night I was on RogueChomp, and I can confirm that he is town, so it's basically an autowin. I'd say to vote Porygon as corn bread was confirmed indie from Yoshi.

Vote: Porygon-X

RogueChomp, it is of the utmost importance that you be on me tonight as I have more information that I cannot yet share. I am not trying to trick the wolf by saying this and you being on someone else, you absolutely need to save me tonight. If I die, the town has a much smaller probability of winning.

Just in case I do end up dying because RogueChomp is being stupid, you guys will still need to remember that Raichu is 100% town and there is no situation where she couldn't be. If you need anything more, just remember that she was roleblocked. Trust everything she says.

Hmmmmm.....Porygon X seems like a great lynch, but I do not think he is a wolf. I'm confirmed town, corn is confirmed indie [right?], and Raichu is town, i finally believe that. However, Porygon X seems like he isn't a wolf, with that ability, and his character being associated with corn makes sense after researching his anime. alex, as much as you have been helping us, I believe YOU are the final wolf. Blah's replacement could have been because he knew about an entire team.
Vote: alex

cornbread can confirm I turned him good. Why the heck would a wolf have a role that turns some indie to town?

RogueChomp said:
Blah's replacement could have been because he knew about an entire team.

I had never thought of that, but it makes so much sense.

Screw this. I'm done playing if you guys still think there is even a possibility of me being a wolf.

That's game freeze, folks. Raichu knows how to play out tomorrow so follow her.

alex said:
Screw this. I'm done playing if you guys still think there is even a possibility of me being a wolf.

That's game freeze, folks. Raichu knows how to play out tomorrow so follow her.

lol?

Oh and no it's not game freeze yet, you forgot to unvote me XD.

Well that's just dandy because I realized we lose if I do that.

RogueChomp, if you vote me off today, either you or Raichu dies tomorrow. Then, because Porygon and corn bread probably have an ulterior motive which is probably to survive until the end, Raichu/you will be voted off tomorrow ending in their win. I've decided that Porygon is the better lynch between the two of them, because we know two things, that corn bread is/was Indie and that there is one wolf left. If Porygon was town, there would be no reason for corn bread to turn wolf, and he could not turn town as one of them must be the wolf because neither me, you or Raichu is wolf. If Porygon was wolf, corn bread also could not turn wolf as that would make there be two wolves, which we know there aren't. Therefore, the only conclusion is that they are lying about corn bread changing his alignment and corn bread is currently Indie while Porygon is wolf.

corn bread was indie, and I changed his alignment to either town, or wolf.

We know there is one wolf left, so I can't be a wolf and change him to wolf. I sure can't be town and change him to wolf. It doesn't make any sense for me to be a wolf and change him to town, either. Plus, it doesn't make sense canonically for me to be a wolf because my character is good in the anime.

^ I realized all of that, and I've been waiting a while to make this post.

Blah said:
It's better this way. Trust me. If I say any more I will ruin the game. Someone screwed up, screwed up BAD, and because of the screw up it would be stupid of me to stay in this game.

I'll explain fully when the game is over. For now, I'll be replaced, and hopefully the person who screwed up will be modkilled.

Blah said:
As I said, if I say anymore it will downright ruin the game.

Blah said:
The game would be over in a flash if I stayed.

These quotes should prove that Blah did see the wolves, not just another team, as you can see how dire he was. If you really do need more I can analyze each one of my days for you.

Unvote: Porygon-X
Vote: RogueChomp

I am not seer. We do not have a seer. I lied and it is for reasons that I sadly cannot reveal yet but Raichu (who you all agree is town) can confirm that it was for a very good reason. A lot more is going on behind the scenes that you guys realize. I am now switching my vote to RogueChomp because I realized if RogueChomp is wolf it's gg for the town because Porygon and corn bread would not want themselves to be lynched because you guys want to survive until the end, and your votes combined with Rogue's would be majority.

I realize RogueChomp has saved himself from Boss twice, but I have come to the conclusion that he has an ability which saves him from dying at night, which is why he claimed to have only been saving himself.

Porygon, if you really are town, you will vote RogueChomp. This will still fulfill your alternate win condition, if you have one.

I don't have an alternate win condition, why do you keep insisting I do?

I read back on the moment Blah got replaced, and PMJ, a wolf, was modkilled for no reason, right after Blah said hopefully the person who made the mistake gets modkilled.

I had forgotten about that.

Unvote: alex

I know corn bread is not the wolf, I know alex is not the wolf, not 100% sold on Raichu's innocence, but RogueChomp is totally unconfirmed.

Vote: RogueChomp

^ well, you and corn bread are kind of like another team, so it would make sense if you won together.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're forgetting that I was roleblocked when there was only one wolf and there was still a kill.

Anyway, I'm really not entirely sure about this, but I'm following alex... So...

Unvote: Porygon-X

Vote: Roguechomp

Game freeze.

The day was fast, Alex, Porygon-X and RogueChomp were all major suspects in everyone's eyes, in the end RogueChomp was the unlucky one who got their head sliced off
RogueChomp was
Orihime Inoue
Alignment: Town
Team: Super Natural

Ability: Fairy sheild!
Once per night you may PM the name of any living player, if that player is targeted with a kill role they will not die.

Ability: Oblivious
You cannot vote before day 3

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
Team Win Condition:Your team has more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

Night 7 ends March 3rd 6:00PM AEST or 1 day after I get the wolf info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back