Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

sillykyle said:
Come on guys, just one more vote to lynch the last wolf!

Are you saying you're the last wolf?

Vote: sillykyle

sillykyle said:
My name is Yoko Littner. I'm town aligned (as if saying that accomplishes anything), and I'm on team girl power. I have two abilities. One is a roleblock ability (I said Reshiwott had this so the wolves wouldn't target me), and the other one kills any wolf that kills one of my teammates (at the end of the following day). The latter of the two never came into play because Reshiwott was modkilled and Glace was the wolf who killed Puff and he got lynched the following day anyway.

lern2read

Unvote: sillykyle

Why are you trying to get yourself lynched if you're town? And what did you mean by 1 vote to lynch the last wolf?

He's trolling us.
But his quote tells us that

Confirmed:
Porygon-X
corn
sillykyle (roleblocker)
alex
me (priest)

In between:
Teal

Unconfirmed:
RaichuGirl (seer?)

Alright, Teal, I'll concede that the win condition thing does work highly in your favor.

Porygon is a suspect because he can be a wolf and the mother of corn bread.

Sillykyle can always be a hooker, but like Teal said, if he isn't he would be useful as roleblocker is basically seer with only 1 wolf left. I highly doubt that he is fool, as fools are extremely easy to win as in WW and he would have made a play to be lynched by now if he really was a fool. So, because Sillykyle can be useful, I'd still say we should go for Porygon tonight.

Actually, while writing this post, I realized Sillykyle is completely useless. The wolf can simply not kill anyone that night, because it wouldn't give the town any advantages (we would still have the same amount of lynches). So we could always lynch him today.

Teal, you need to use your ability on one of the people we don't lynch today, between corn bread, Porygon, Sillykyle, and RogueChomp. With your ability, we will have the perfect amount of lynches, as long as you make sure we don't lynch the person you target tomorrow.

alex said:
Actually, while writing this post, I realized Sillykyle is completely useless. The wolf can simply not kill anyone that night, because it wouldn't give the town any advantages (we would still have the same amount of lynches). So we could always lynch him today.
This is why I voted for him although I wrote in the post first that I won't vote for him. I forgot to edit it and saw it afterwards.

alex said:
Teal, you need to use your ability on one of the people we don't lynch today, between corn bread, Porygon, Sillykyle, and RogueChomp. With your ability, we will have the perfect amount of lynches, as long as you make sure we don't lynch the person you target tomorrow.
Just remember that my ability locks only one ability. I'm not sure if it locks the first ability (which would be the kill as the kill has always been the first) or just a random ability. In that case it could hit a secondary ability.

I'm pretty sure you guys already lynched me. :p

Teal said:
Sillykyle can lie about the roleblock... even about the results... I guess we should take the risk:
Unvote: Porygon-X

sillykyle said:
Sounds legit.

Porygon-X said:
I still think Teal is the best lynch right now, but for the sake of getting the majority off of me:

Unvote: Teal

RaichuGirl said:
sillykyle said:
Come on guys, just one more vote to lynch the last wolf!

Are you saying you're the last wolf?

GG all. ;)

^so? Roguechomp got to four votes before he was unvoted, and he's fine. You're still in. Why do you want to die so badly?

So he did... I missed that, lol. Guess I'm still in. o:

Unvote: sillykyle

I've lost track of who I've voted so I'll just do this to make sure I don't lynch the wrong person.

Unvote: RogueChomp

Vote: Sillykyle

#TechnicalDifficulties

Y u voting for me huh? I though we were going for Porygon?

Vote: Porygon-X (<-- Fun fact, I almost put this in blue >_<)

Dares no capital in mah name btw. :[

You're more suspicious than Porygon and you aren't needed like we thought you were.

>.> I'm so confused...
Sillykyle, why did you try to vote yourself off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back