• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WTB: EP Reverse Holos, WOTC Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dolphin: Need to complete COL and ex Ruby & Sapphire

Le sigh :/

Would you do 14 shipped for both Palkia and Deoxys? They're both straight from pack to sleeve.

I have the CoL Shinies you need. In my selling thread... Offer?

I made a deal on a shinies. Thanks guys! =]

Just need the Darkness Energy for COL!

RE: Want MINT Base Set Holos

I've got a Hitmonchan that looks almost perfect.

The holofoil looks great but when held at a certain angle there are very light vertical scratches.

Would you be interested in this?

theducktamer said:
Yes I am! =] Is there any foil showing through on the front?

There's a super small spot on the top of the card I only just noticed with the foil showing. It's maybe half a centimeter if even that. Otherwise the card looks great and seems shinier than other Base set Holos I own. It's even got some of the original glossy texture.

If you still want it, how does $4 shipped sound?

Terribly sorry for the late reply! As I mentioned, it isn't perfectly mint but in my opinion it's very close.

There are some light scratches on the holofoil which can be seen at some angles but otherwise the holofoil seems much shinier than my other Base set cards and looks wonderful in the binder. There is a *very* small part of foil showing above the "HP" and I tried to catch it on photo but it's too small. Like I said, it's even got some of the glossy texture from when it was pulled out of the booster pack. :D

I'm still thinking either $4 or $5 shipped. Let me know!

Here is the Hitmonchan:
0222022351.jpg

0222022351a.jpg

0222022352.jpg

Edit: I do have some pack-fresh Base set Holos as well but those wouldn't be cheap. :p

RE: Want Old WOTC Cards

I have:
Base:
Clefairy 5/102
Hitmonchan 7/102
Mewtwo 10/102

Jungle:
Scyther 10/64
Vaporeon 12/64

Fossil:
Zapdos 15/62

Everything is Mint or VERY Near-Mint. There is no edge wear, bends, tears, etc. There may be a few minor scratches on the Holofoil but these are some of my best condition old-school cards. They all have very clean and glossy surfaces as well. Could you make me an offer for the lot?

Edit: The Base Mewtwo may be sold in another deal. Not sure though as he is taking awhile to send payment.

Is this up-to-date? If so, I'll dig around to see what I have that's minty-fresh goodness.

I'm not collecting packs just yet, but I will be in the future! =]

Yes! This is up-to-date! Some cards are being negotiated right now, but please let me know what you have!

I'm gonna give these another look-over for condition, but so far here's what I've found that I think would conform to the "mint" requirement:

base unl:

Hitmonchan (shadowless and shadowed)
Nidoking (shadowless and shadowed)

Jungle 1st ed:

pinsir holo
vileplume holo

jungle unl:

clefable holo
nidoqueen holo
Scyther h
vaporeon h
venomoth h

fossil unl:

Gengar h
Haunter h
Kabutops h

I examined each for foil cleanness, and it seems like all of them look fine. I guarantee perfection on none of them, but they all look to me like they're straight out of the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back