Worlds Thread

Just left the convention center after my short visit.

Arjun, Jeremy, an Alex all made cut, I won't reveal what they're playing since I was instructed not to.

As a note, Arjun was 32nd seed lol.

UPDATE:

Arjun lost in Top 32 :/
Jeremy was still in Top 16 when I last checked, unsure of result.
Alex is in top 8!

Will try and let you guys know what's up after each round. I have no idea what's going on in masters .-.

I wanna see Dylan Bryan win worlds with his awesome deck! Also there are 0 Gothitelle in Top 16 of Masters.

MountainDrew said:
I wanna see Dylan Bryan win worlds with his awesome deck! Also there are 0 Gothitelle in Top 16 of Masters.

Watch, that deck will go meta very fast. His deck was something I did not expect, original.

996914_699382713412423_366246072_n.jpg

lol, nice job on the stream pokemon.

Jeremy lost in top 16, Alex is now facing that person in top 8 and it's by far his worst matchup >_>

Dang I was really hoping Dylan would win with his Eevee deck. Does anyone know if any other rogue decks are doing well?

Alex lost in top 8, Gothitelle is such an awful matchup >_>

[00:54:36] <@dmaster> jason is going to need an audino to heal that burn

also lol

I had to attend a family event for several hours so I missed all the games that were streamed up until now. What types of decks were played?

Well, James Good has just broken Takuya Yoneda's undefeated streak. I'm a bit saddened that Yoneda lost because I know he is a great player and I really wanted him to make to at least top 2, but I guess it just comes to show that anyone can do well here.

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that America might take up all of top 4 for the masters division this year (now coming down to whether or not Dustin Zimmerman wins his top 8 match), but you may never know.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
MountainDrew said:

Watch, that deck will go meta very fast. His deck was something I did not expect, original.

That's cause a lot of people doubt these new eeveelutions.

I for one used them for Battle Roads and while I lacked a few cards, and did indeed lose most of my matches - Everything was always 1 prize each by the end.

The eevees can be fierce and unpredictable at times, and that's why I love them.

Y'know... I had a Deck that was likely to win Worlds. Unfortunately, I didn't pay for any lodging in advance like everyone else, so any lodging that was available just a week before was soo expensive, I couldn't afford it, practically. Travelling wasn't a drastic issue as I live in Washington State and can drive there. I considered camping near the Vancouver Convention Centre, but dad warned me that sleeping outside like that is quite illegal (which would mean homeless folks are constantly breaking the law. I honestly am not convinced). So at the end of the day, I completely missed Worlds, despite having a tough Deck.

Also I hadn't packed up all my cards. Some of them were miscellaneously lying around the table

My Deck is Garbodor with mixed EX's: Landorus EX, Cobalion EX, Victini EX, Mewtwo EX. I teched in 1 Cobalion NVI.

So hey, every good Pokemon Trainer needs to have 2 or 3 Pay Lodging in Advance, and Pack Up and Travel Early in their Decks.

It's kind of cool to see that the entire Top 4 in masters are all from the US. At this point I think I'm rooting for Jason Klaczynski to take the whole tournament. It'd be incredible to see him take the title for the 3rd time.

Back