Worlds Thread

Blui

lv85 paladin
So I noticed that there wasn't already a thread for this.

Anyway, let us know if you're going, what you're playing in, what you'll be doing and anything else to do with Worlds.

1 Blui
2 RaichuGirl
3 RogueChomp
4 blargh257

I'm going for TCG with an invite! I'm going a week early as a vacation for my birthday. Besides that, pokemon wise, I'll just be hanging out with friends and such.

Attending, but have to play in grinder.

UPDATE
A Smeargle with the moves False Swipe, Spore, Mean Look, and Odor Sleuth at Lvl 50 has been announced as the Pokemon giveaway.

Fun fact: I'm in Vancouver Friday and Saturday for my family vacation but won't be attending Worlds. Say hi if you see me :p

Thanks for adding me to the list, Blui :p

I'm coming if anyone has any Raichu's they don't want!

Well, so much for confidence...
I can't make any predictions because I don't know how skilled any of you actually are.

Well Alex and grant are horrible compared to me, and I'm like the best senior if you exclude anyone with an invite, so yeah vote for Arjun 2013.

RogueChomp said:
Well Alex and grant are horrible compared to me, and I'm like the best senior if you exclude anyone with an invite, so yeah vote for Arjun 2013.

Roguechomp- 525 CP
Grant- 530 CP
yeeaaaah

@blargh: If you have a deck and skill to get through the grinder than you'll hold your own against Worlds invitees.

Also I'm leaving from Colorado to Vancouver tomorrow!

grantm1999 said:
Blah said:
Fun fact: I'm in Vancouver Friday and Saturday for my family vacation but won't be attending Worlds. Say hi if you see me :p

Not even trying the grinder?

I can't x____x I wanted to but since I'm on vacation with my family, they said it would be too big of a time waster. Oh well, next year I'll get my real invite ;)

I am currently stuck in SFO because our flight has been delayed for two hours BY FOG.
Sometimes I hate San Francisco.

blargh257 said:
I am currently stuck in SFO because our flight has been delayed for two hours BY FOG.
Sometimes I hate San Francisco.

Youch.

I got in earlier this morning and was surprised to be blasted by a wave of heat when I went outside! So far I've been playing with the other Australian VGC players & took a walk through Stanley Park (yes that's right I'm treating this as facebook).

Who's going on Friday to the league thingo? I am (if you didn't know that already).

@Blah, I know that you're in VC for family holidays & stuff, but will you at least drop into Worlds?

Back