Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? AbsolutelyEevee
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I participated, and chose to drop myself *in between tournaments to prevent interference*
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Im pretty sure I did...
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? sensei_james
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? no
  • If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? - Coolpilot
  • What timezone do you live in? - Pacific Standard Time/PST (UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes I participated, No I was not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? pokemonrocks987
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Signed up, but was not entered
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes?
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? - epic_medic
  • What timezone do you live in? - Pacific Standard Time/PST (UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes I participated. I chose to drop myself, but was not involuntarily dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?- Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Elliot4me
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and Nope
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? TheCrusader4
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

Hello, friends. I'm PMJ and I'll be your TO for this tournament. I hope you're all ready for some fun.

Here is the current sign up list. If your PTCGO username is different than your PokeBeach username, you will find it in parentheses immediately following your PokeBeach username. Please make sure your usernames are accurate. If something is not right, please let me know right away, whether by tagging me @PMJ or (preferably) by sending me a PM.

If you were denied access to November's tournament due to space constraints, please include that information in your signup post! You will be given priority registration for this tournament.

Premium competitors:
  1. BKRapper
  2. MyLittleKeldeo (KeldeoDash)
  3. Arneboy11
  4. Coolpilot
  5. Joseph Redd (epic_medic)

Competitors:

1. Jake_Silberman
  2. rainyman123
  3. TheGuardian118
  4. PikaMasterJesi
  5. jessalakasam (TrainerDylan19)
  6. theprp
  7. Serperior (EspeonROX)
  8. Amwolf-Music (AmwolfMusic)
  9. professor layton (Cheesemanburg)
  10. THEJOOGSTER
  11. gman21 (CurtisThumbkin)
  12. Neb714 (ImNeb)
  13. Kamato (Arceas060105)
  14. TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee)
  15. sensei_james
  16. __abrams__ (pokemonrocks987)
  17. Elbow (Elliot4me)
  18. normanc (TheCrusader4)

Open spots: 41

Signup phase ends Monday, December 5, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. If you have any questions, drop me a line and I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Cucumber_Man
  • What timezone do you live in? PST 7 utc
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? turtlestar
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).” MST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No/NA
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?(Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) just registered, no

Screenname: Yoggington
Timezone: GMT +0
Last month: Yes! No.
Moar posts: Yes.
E-mail: Up to date.
Premium: No

• What is your PTCGO Screen name? Trixss
  • What Timezone do you live in? PST
  • Did you participate in last month's Tournament? If so, Were you dropped from it? Yes, No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Maybe
  • Is the e-mail address on your pokebeach account up to date? Yes
  • Are you a pokebeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? WastedSkyPirate
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT (London)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes - I am still participating.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

Hi! This is the first time I register in one of these tournaments, so I hope I do things well.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Mariano11887
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC -3
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No. No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sorry, I can't promise it.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? macboy02
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes; No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? homeofmew
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, Tes

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
CangusY0Daddy
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”
GMT/-6
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
Yes, I was dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? GMax935
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? TheBelli
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (EST)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Twixz
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, for the first time i dropped myself due to unexpected events that made scheduling difficult

Back