Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
Jake_Silberman
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”
EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

Thanks and I hope I can compete! :D

• What is your PTCGO screen name? BKRapper
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).” EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No/NA
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? rainyman123
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).” My time zone is Central Time in Lewisville, Texas.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, so no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) I'm not really sure, but I'd assume so.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes unless you want money instead. :p
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

What is your PTCGO screen name? TheGuardian118
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern time, I believe it's -5.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes, already done!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? HeroDude04
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Time (PST).
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope. This is my first PB TCG tourney.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
This is my first PokéBeach TCG Cup. I hope it goes well!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? TrainerDylan19
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, Yes
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? PST 7 utc
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes! Nope, still in it!
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? You bet.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
AmwolfMusic
  • What timezone do you live in?
Central Time (US&Canada)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
Absolutely!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? KeldeoDash
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (GMT-5)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participate? I hosted it! :p
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I think so.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Obviously.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? Gmt+1 (Belgium)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, not dropped (yet)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I will!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? It is!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? For the first time: YES! :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Cheesemanburg
  • What timezone do you live in? Central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? Yes
  • If so, were you dropped from it? yes
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? THEJOOGSTER
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific
  • Did you participate in last months tournament? No
  • If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Are you a PokeBeach Premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? CurtisThumbkin
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? NO
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? YES
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? YES
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? YES
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ImNeb
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No

Back