Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Important Announcement
The following players have not yet submitted decklists.

The following matches have not been reported:

@zoopidzut vs @IlDuce
@Mrpufferfish vs @stevexue
@Dourstree vs @Akutober
@Joseph Redd vs @purdyrich
@GMax935 vs @Neb714
@Robert Belli vs @ironcladmerc

Players whose matches have not been reported by the end of the round will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions.

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify that they are correct.

Round Three will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.

I won against @purdyrich 2-0. Games were played on 22 NOV from 1900-1947 Pacific Time.
Great games. I really enjoyed those match's. Good luck in all your future match-ups.

Round Four

Round%204%20Pairings_zpsbds7oecj.png

Pairings for Round Four have now been posted!

You can view pairings here. Please report match results in this thread. Remember to record the date and time of the match, and the winner of each game.

Players whose matches were not reported have been dropped from the tournament.

Round Four will end on Sunday, November 27 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Any players who have not reported their match results by this time will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Only the winner of each match needs to report.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify that they are correct.

Round Four will end on Sunday, November 27 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.

I won 2-1 against Will Yates, we played on 27th November at midnight (GMT+1).

Thanks for really great and demanding match!

josie0001 defeated @Arneboy11 2-1. Games were played 7:15-8:15 EST. Seriously some of the best games I've ever played - nuts. Good luck the rest of the way!!!

Back