Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Important Announcement

At midnight tonight we will be going into the third day of Round Three. If you have not started a conversation with your opponent to schedule your match, you must do so immediately. Any players who have not replied to their opponent's conversation within the first two days of the match will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions.

All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge. You may view the brackets to verify they are correct.

Round Three will end Thursday, September 22 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Last edited:
D-Babs in 3 games over @homeofmew

Match times between 7:00-7:45pm PST Monday

Game 1: homeofmew
Game 2: D-Babs
Game 3: D-Babs

Tough matchup for you but well played. Thanks for the good match and good luck in the rest of the tourney!

DooPeDee (x-z-ie-r-o-x) wins it 2-0 over Wil Yates (Itzyatzee)

Itzyatzee disconnected Game 1 &
Game 2 was played 9/21 at 930am PST.

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to ensure they are correct.

Round Three will end on Thursday, September 22 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Hello there!

My opponent Gelato has decided to give me the win because of something that came up abruptly on his end that conflicts with the scheduled time.

Best regards to my opponent with that, and good luck in future rounds! :)

I won vs Latte1504 2-1. Many thanks to Latte for all of the amazing games. I wish him best of luck in the upcoming rounds. Games were played from 5:30 AM EDT to 6:15 more or less.

Important Announcement

The following matches have not yet been reported:
@Yog vs @Elbow
@Lord Skaro vs @FallenPit

Any players whose matches have not been reported by the end of the round will be dropped from the tournament. Both the winner and the loser will be dropped.

Round Three will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Back