Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

AquaDragon82

The Canadian Gamer
AquaDragon82-2
Coolpilot-0
12:26 am EST- 12:49 am EST

That was a very fun match, Coolpilot! I really liked your deck. I hope you have better hands in your next rounds!

Glaceon24

Aspiring Trainer
Glaceon_24 2-0 SMP
7:57 A.M. to 8:24 A.M. PDT
Nice match, the second game was close! Good luck in your next rounds!

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

The following match has not yet been reported:

@DooPeDee vs @Bolly

Players whose matches have not been reported by the end of the round will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions.

Beginning with Round Three, players who fail to contact their opponent within the first two days of the round, or fail to respond to their opponent's messages will be dropped from the tournament. Players who are more than 30 minutes late to their scheduled matches will also be dropped. If you are unable to make your scheduled match time, you must contact your opponent before that time if you do not wish to drop from the tournament. If you are unable to reschedule the match, the player who could not be present as planned will receive a loss for the round.

All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge. You may view the brackets to verify they are correct.

Round Two will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Round Three

Round%20Three%20Pairings_zps6lqzgeof.png

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Pairings for Round Three have now been posted!

You can view pairings here. Please report match results in this thread. Remember to record the date and time of the match, and the winner of each game.

Beginning with this round, all players who are absent or more than 30 minutes late to their matches will be dropped from the tournament. Please know that by agreeing on a time to play your match, you are making a contract with your opponent, stipulating that you will be present as scheduled. If something comes up and you know you will not be online, you must contact your opponent before the match if you do not wish to be dropped. If you are unable to reschedule, the player who could not be present as planned will receive a loss for that round. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me or quote this post.

Round Three will end on Thursday, September 22 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Any players who have not reported their match results by this time will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Only the winner of each match needs to report.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge.

Round Three will end on Thursday, September 22 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.