Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge. You may view the brackets to verify they are correct.

Players who requested to drop from the tournament have been dropped.

PMJ defeats Gelato 2-0

Man, the first match we had, my start was so horrendous that it's a wonder I came back at all, let alone won. Definitely made me work for those wins. Good luck in your future matches.

Matches took place between 9:15 and 10:15 PM CST, we took a short break between games for me to restart my computer to hopefully fix lag issues.

Important Announcement

It has come to my attention that several players have not been reporting for their scheduled matches. As per the rules, players are required to wait 30 minutes after the scheduled time, after which they may claim the win. Until this point I have been allowing players who missed their matches to continue playing in future rounds, especially in light of the recent server outage on PTCGO.

Beginning with Round Three, all players who are absent or more than 30 minutes late to their matches will be dropped from the tournament. Please know that by agreeing on a time to play your match, you are making a contract with your opponent, stipulating that you will be present as scheduled. If something comes up and you know you will not be online, you must contact your opponent before the match if you do not wish to be dropped. If you are unable to reschedule, the player who could not be present as planned will receive a loss for that round. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me or quote this post.

All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge.

Last edited:
Okay, I've been waiting for more than half an hour now to face my opponent, FallenPit, and I haven't seen hide or hair of him on here or PTCGO. I have to leave soon to pick up my sister from school soon.

D-Babs in 3 games over @zoopidzut

Match times between 4:25-5:00pm PST Thursday

Game 1: D-Babs
Game 2: zoopidzut
Game 3: D-Babs

Sorry about the issues in game 1. We gotta have a match sometime where the client doesn't glitch on us. Speaking of which, I'm uploading our August match to my channel right now if you are interested in checking it out. Should be up in a few hours.

Okay, I've been waiting for more than half an hour now to face my opponent, FallenPit, and I haven't seen hide or hair of him on here or PTCGO. I have to leave soon to pick up my sister from school soon.

Please add me to the conversation with your opponent so I can verify.

All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge. You may view the brackets to verify they are correct.

Round Two ends on Saturday, September 17 at 11:59 PM Eastern time.

Back