Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Danglesmcjangles

Spice Master General
Just to follow protocol, I'm reposting our result because I was the winner. I defeated elkis2401 in Round 1. Both games went to me.
Game 1: 3:47-4:04 PST
Game 2: 4:05-4:21 PST

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

The following players have not submitted decklists to me yet:

JW Kriewall - TeamPoliswag
Athavan Balendran - hinducow
Smooth423 - Smooth423
Djndfjnd - aksjdjhfjkdf
adrianvelasco - addz14

You have less than two hours to submit your decklist. The deadline is 11:59 PM Eastern time. If you have not submitted a decklist by the end of Round One, you will be dropped from the tournament . There will be no exceptions, even if you are only one minute late. You have had over a week to send in decklists.

All matches have been reported.

Round One will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern time. Round Two pairings will be posted shortly thereafter.

Last edited:

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
I beat Pokefreak72 2-0, games played at 11:10 EDT

My opponent had awful hands, both games were over within 5 minutes total sadly. Sorry about those starts :(

Edit: These matches were for the round 2 pairings posted earlier, we saw them and decided to play a bit earlier

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
I beat Pokefreak72 2-0, games played at 11:10 EDT

My opponent had awful hands, both games were over within 5 minutes total sadly. Sorry about those starts :(

Edit: These matches were for the round 2 pairings posted earlier, we saw them and decided to play a bit earlier

I cannot guarantee these are the correct pairings for Round Two. Challonge automatically pairs the next round after all matches from the previous round are reported. After I have performed any needed administrative tasks I will make an announcement with Round Two pairings. They are subject to change until then.

Edit: I have decided not to alter the pairings, thus your match can stand as it is. In the future, please do not play your match until the round officially begins and has been announced.

Last edited:

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Round Two

Round%20Two%20Pairings_zpsqkf12d68.png

Players paired against those who have been dropped for not submitting a decklist will receive an automatic win for this round. These matches have been marked.

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Pairings for Round Two have now been posted!

You can view pairings here. Please report match results in this thread. Remember to record the date and time of the match, and the winner of each game.

Players who have not submitted their decklists at this time will be dropped from the tournament. Their opponents will receive a win for this round, which has already been updated. I will not accept decklists late. You have had over a week to submit them.

Round Two will end on Saturday, September 17 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Any players who have not reported their match results by this time will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Only the winner of each match needs to report.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Also a sidenote - August's PB prizes pm hasn't been sent yet! Sam I am apparently is responsible for this one, rather than Camoclone this time

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge. You may view the brackets to verify the match results are correct.