Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

SMP

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? SMP88
  • What timezone do you live in? Central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No/No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, haven't been on much recently.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yep
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

Smooth423

Aspiring Trainer
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? Smooth423
    • What timezone do you live in? Eastern - EST
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No/No
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, just signed up. But I will.
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yep
    • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep

Vexen_IV

The Paul Heyman to Giratina-EX's Brock Lesnar.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Vexen_IV
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? JavierSalvador
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 (Please inform me if this time zone is alright for matches)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I didn't. This is my first time participating, so I didn't drop from it.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I believe so.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I believe so.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No, at least not for now.

p.s. I liked the smart "Kaiba-Exodia" reference.

GMax935

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? GMax935
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

Bolly

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Bolinho18
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT but usually up late hours
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

Rushe

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Rushe
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT (Ireland)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

Aat Niehot

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Aat Niehot
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +1 Netherlands
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

kacavida

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? kacavida
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (GMT-5)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Nope, I've been a lurker

Gelato

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Ninjaotter2499
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, and No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

grantm1999

VileGar
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? grantm2001
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no, I dropped on my own.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I think so
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure

Salmo

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? 20tornadus03
  • What timezone do you live in?GMT+2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and No

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Elliot4me
  • What timezone do you live in? Est
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

chacks13

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
  • -->chacks13
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”
  • -->Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • -->NO. NO
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
  • -->YES
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
  • -->YES
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
  • -->YES
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
  • -->NO

IlDuce

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Mussoleeni
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +2
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and No

Djndfjnd

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
  • aksjdjhfjkdf
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”
  • CST Texas
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
  • No because I didn't know how to post.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
  • I promise to make at least 2 discussion posts.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
  • The e-mail on my PokeBeach account is up-to-date.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
  • No I am not.

adrianvelasco

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? [addz14]
  • What timezone do you live in? [Pacific (UTC/GMT+8)]
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? [No, I did not participate]
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? [No, I did not make at least two discussion posts]
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? [Yes, I promise to make at least two discussion posts]
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? [yes]
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? [no]

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Current Registrants:

Format is PokeBeach username - PTCGO username

Premium Members

1. Gengar master - Gengar-101
2. jbcheshire - macboy02
3. Lord Skaro - Lord-Skaro
4. Frosstoise - Frosstoise
5. Coolpilot - Coolpilot
6. Wil Yates - Itzyatzee
7. Aat Niehot - Aat Niehot

Regular Members

1. theprp30 - theprp30
2. masterman918 - masterman918
3. Trixss - Trixss
4. xPOKEFREAK72x - POKEFREAK72
5. WastedSkyPirate - WastedSkyPirate
6. Sabaku - Legendkiler13
7. homeofmew - homeofmew
8. CESit - Xabalanque
9. Elkis2401 - New Age Troller
10. Yog - Yogginton
11. Arneboy11 - Arneboy11
12. TheAnticipationEevee - AbsolutelyEevee
13. DooPeDee - x-z-ie-r-o-x
14. zoopidzut - zoopidzut
15. Lanstar - Lanstar1
16. Slowbro - pokemonjoe30
17. Victor Freitas - VictorSandy
18. WindierWeavile - Cfritz739
19. FallenPit - DaFallenPit
20. D-Babs - reddude333
21. Serperior - EspeonROX
22. freedom8901 - freedom8901
23. Athavan Balendran - hinducow
24. SMP - SMP88
25. Smooth423 - Smooth423
26. Vexen_IV - Vexen_IV
27. Green778 - JavierSalvador
28, GMax935 - GMax 935
29 . Bolly - Bolinho18
30. Rushe - Rushe
31. kacavida - kacavida
32. Gelato - Ninjaotter2499
33. grantm1999 - grantm2001
34. Salmo - 20tornadus03
35. Elbow - Elliot4me
36. chacks13 - chacks13
37. IlDuce - Mussoleeni
38. Djndfjnd - aksjdjhfjkdf
39. adrianvelasco - addz14

Total Registrants: 46 (18 Slots remaining)

If your information is incorrect or is not on this list please PM me or quote this post. As a reminder, you do not need to submit a decklist at this time. Decklists must be submitted to me via PM no later than the end of the first round on Saturday, September 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. If you have not submitted a decklist by this point you will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Your decklist is not approved until you have received a response from me. Deck information will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions or concerns at any point in the tournament, please PM me.

Registration will remain open until Monday, September 5 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Last edited:

Emzipop

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Ollipops2015
  • What timezone do you live in? BST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No I read a lot of articles but havent posted before (shy)
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I'll do my best
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet but maybe in the future.
*edit. I put my log in name first, rather than my username :/ sorry

Last edited:

Snuggle Walrus

Aspiring Trainer
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? SnuggleWalrus
    • What timezone do you live in? BST
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Not recently I read more than I post but I have posted in deck garage before etc.
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure!
    • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep!
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet but hope to be soon! Want to get good!