Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

I, Coolpilot, defeated @Gengar master 2-1.

Here are the times & results of our games, in PDT:
L G1: 7:05 pm
W G2: 7:10 pm
W G3: 7:25 pm

Good games! Had a terrible opening Game 1 (no basics or draw means DONKS). Ya did well playing around my deck's strengths, but I managed to outlast your little tricks. Thanks for saving my balloon Game 2, too! End result was basically the same either way, but it's so nice of you grab it before it floated away from me. <3

I defeated cnart216, 2-1, between 9:25 and 9:50 PM Central on 8/31/16.
Good games, sorry for the bad starting luck on your side, good luck with the rest of the tournament! :)

hey guys because of unforeseen in real life stuff pairings will be late today.

Completely random post, I apologise in advance for any inconvenience I may cause... I have a question: "When will September's cup begin and when will it supposedly would end?"

• What is your PTCGO screen name? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? PDT 7 utc
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? masterman918
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?No, and No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gengar-101
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? - Trixss
  • What timezone do you live in? - PDT -7 (UTC).
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - I just like lurking and reading the articles.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Maybe
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? POKEFREAK72
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No. No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? macboy02
  • What timezone do you live in? “Central (GMT/UTC-5).”
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes; yes
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? WastedSkyPirate
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 (London)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

• My PTCGO username is Legendkiller13
  • My time zone is EST
  • I did not participate in last month's tournament
  • I have made at least two discussion posts in the last month
  • My e-mail address is up to date
  • I am not a premium member.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Lord-Skaro
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • What timezone do you live in? AST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? homeofmew
  • What timezone do you live in? CDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it.
    I RAN Last Months event :p
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
    Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not really - Can I sign up for this tournament and not be counted as a premium member? I plan on not being a premium member currently by the end of the round - If I have to not be a member at the start of this tournament, in order to still be able to cancel the free trial membership - I'll need to do that first. I'd prefer to stay a member for a little longer though

- What is your PTCGO screen name? New Age Troller
- What timezone of you live in? Pacific(GMT+8)
- Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and no
- Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
- Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

- Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? YES
- Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO

In and interested to see this new format.

PTCGO name? Yoggington.
Timezone? GMT on the nose.
Play last Month? No, so no. Played plenty others, never dropped.
Two posts last month? Yep.
Two posts this month? Yep.
E-mail? Up to date.
Premium? Nope.

Back