Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name?: Ninjaotter2499
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC -4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, N/A
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I'm trying to do it every month :)
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? It is!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope, I'm not

• What is your PTCGO screen name? elliot4me
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
    Daylight time - homeofmew
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, I was dropped due to a miscalculation of time
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I always do

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys for all those in the US Please Check your Time Zone,
1. It currently isn't Standard time, it's daylight time
2. Depending on where you live UTC +/- may be different from standard time.
Example - I Live in Houston Texas which is CURRENTLY -5 UTC in daylight time. and UTC - 6 in Standard time

Thanks!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? SprayAnPray
  • What timezone do you live in? EST (GMT +9:30)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? macboy02
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Daylight (UTC -5)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes; and, I was not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I believe I did.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? jwvader
  • What timezone do you live in? EEST (UTC +3)
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

edit:
    had UTC-3, while it's EEST is UTC+3

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
  • Derpster1
  • What timezone do you live in?
  • Eastern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
  • No ( I just signed up)
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
  • Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
  • Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
  • No

Gg @Coolpilot good luck rest of tourney
Good luck to you, too! Mad at Comcast over that disconnect last game (I presume it's on them given you were fine), when I had a really good position, especially given how important a win was here for me. That could be the difference between me winning a prize & not. >:C

Regardless, the match itself was fun & challenging given the match-up (outside that stupid Hex Maniac mistake I made Game 1 XD), so it was a good match outside of Comcast being Comcast. :3

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ReallyWetWaffle
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
    - Should Be Eastern Daylight time ~ homeofmew
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

If we win a prize will we get Steam Siege or Fates Collide Packs? (Or is it a choice?)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC -4) - edited homeofmew
    DAYLIGHT TIME
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, and yes. :(
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • What timezone do you live in? ADT (GMT -3)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated and not dropped.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? freedom8901
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+8
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? N

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ironcladmerc
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT/UTC-4
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, didn't participate, as I was away for 2 weeks and could not have played.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Master_Z
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT/UTC-4
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? - PoisonREDICT
  • What timezone do you live in? - EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Subdarven
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Nothing :p

Back