Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? krattboy8
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).” Central Standard Time ( UTC-5)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes, Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

Hopefully we will get more players than last time (or at least have not as many drop). :p

• What is your PTCGO screen name? reddude333
  • What timezone do you live in? PDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes; and, I was not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your PTCGO screen name? - Coolpilot
What timezone do you live in? - Pacific Daylight Time/PDT (UTC-7)
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes I participated, No I was not dropped.
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - Well, are we talking "in the last month," in which case yes, I fulfilled that a couple days ago, or "in the month of July, in which case no, I forgot amongst the craziness of the month. XD
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Already got a head start! (So, yes).
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes.
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes!

@Celever, me and @Ntanel will be having our Round 5 on tomorrow, may I know what happened?
We have till Monday, right?
How come the round started now? Is it not a day off because it was posted a day late for round five?
It wasn't posted a day late. In other tournaments TOs update a few hours late consistently, and homeofmew is one of those TOs. An additional deadline extension wasn't announced, so I'm not sure why you assumed that a few hours over deadline equated to a full 24 hour extension. At the very least you should've confirmed it in-thread. :/

(Though you got the activity win anyway, Asrialys)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? cnart216
  • What timezone do you live in?
    EDT – Eastern Daylight Time / Eastern Daylight Savings Time (Daylight Saving Tim

• Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? NO
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gabe014
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC -4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes I did; No, I wasn't.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? grantm2001
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (East coast)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes i participated. I was not passively dropped, but I did drop from it.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I think so
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

Well, since the last few rounds were given a 24-hour extension, this final round started on August 4th (EDT), not August 3rd, like the PokeBeach article states. If each round is five days, then August 8th would be the fifth day. If not, then will this round only be four days and end on Sunday?

Well, since the last few rounds were given a 24-hour extension, this final round started on August 4th (EDT), not August 3rd, like the PokeBeach article states. If each round is five days, then August 8th would be the fifth day. If not, then will this round only be four days and end on Sunday?
The timetable has moved along 24 hours, so this round has started on the 4th and will finish on Monday the 8th at 11:59 EDT. :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ginganinja9294
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC-04:00)
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-4_11-36-52.png
    upload_2016-8-4_11-36-52.png
    95 bytes · Views: 4
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Schnellmusic
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Not last month, but I have participated before.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Haven't been active for about a month.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I wish!

Gabking5458 VS Asrialys

Gabking5458 won 2-1

Games played from 2:55 PM to 3:35 PM EST

good series!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? sdrawkcab190
  • What timezone do you live in? MDT (UTC -6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.

(Will be gone from 17-23 for worlds)

It wasn't posted a day late. In other tournaments TOs update a few hours late consistently, and homeofmew is one of those TOs. An additional deadline extension wasn't announced, so I'm not sure why you assumed that a few hours over deadline equated to a full 24 hour extension. At the very least you should've confirmed it in-thread. :/

To be honest I could have had it 5 hours before I actually posted I just forgot.
I was working on the Cup badges.
But yeah I don't stay up till midnight to update pairings sorry.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Itzyatzee
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC -4)
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes!

I won 2-1 against @jbcheshire
Game 1 and 2 were played between 6:00 PM EST and 6:30 PM EST. Game 3 was played at 9:20-9:37 PM EST.

Good games! Good luck in August's tourney if you participate!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Mussoleeni
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC-06:00
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and Yes
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? WastedSkyPirate
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 (London)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No but I played in March, April and May's TCG Tournaments as I was not dropped in any.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? 20tornadus03
  • What timezone do you live in?GMT+2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No

Back