Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? US (GMT-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Coolpilot
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Daylight Time/PDT (UTC-7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, then No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ReallyWetWaffle
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Not last month, busy with nats testing and work :(

• What is your PTCGO screen name? wojtekb86
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? 2 months ago yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? no

On phone can't copy paste all that easily.
Screen name: grantm2001
Timezone is EDT
Participated and was not dropped.
I think so.
Sure.
Yes.
Not premium.

• My PTCGO username is reddude333
  • My Time Zone is Pacific Standard Time
  • I participated in last month's tournament and did not drop from it.
  • I have made at least 2 discussion posts last month and intend to do the same this month
  • My e-mail address is up to date.
  • I am not a premium member.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Seiven7
  • What timezone do you live in? US Central (GMT-6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
  • What timezone do you live in? EST -5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I competed and did not drop.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? dmiller58
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated and not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ProNZilla

• What timezone do you live in? EDT/EST (UTC/GMT -4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, I did not.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Marcus503
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT UTC-7
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?y yes and no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? VictorSandy
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT-3
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes, I think I've made more than two.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? polarjacena
  • What timezone do you live in? CST GMT -5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, have been lurking.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Elliot4me
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (Daylight time - homeofmew)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? freedom8901
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+8
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? frealplayayo
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I Do!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Unfortunately I am not

Screen name? Yoggington
Timezone? GMT +0
Last month? Played, did not drop
Two posts last Month? Yup
Two posts next Month? Yep
Email legit? Yus
Premium? Yessir

The results for round six, thus far, have been updated!
http://pokebeach.challonge.com/6
Remember to visit the bracket's webpage to confirm the results.

Roster: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...onsored-by-tcgplayer-com.133335/#post-2802446

Winners must report the results of their matches via a comment to this thread, per this activity's news story's instructions: http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/05/pokebeachs-june-tcg-cup-sponsored-tcgplayer-com

Reports:

@carrotfoot - Disqualified for non-communication.
@ccloughley - Disqualified for non-communication.
@Vulpix Yolk - Disqualified for non-communication.
@Keldeo5353 - Disqualified for non-communication, @musicismyalibi_ wins by default.
@Pedro (Seikene) [GMT-5] vs. @DogStar (DogStar18) [GMT-5] - DogStar ceded the win to Pedro.

If there are any issues, contact @Ntanel.

P.S. I am resigning as a PokeBeach staff member after this tournament has ended. Before I go, I will post the updated rankings for the first six TCG Cups on the Activities portion of the website (http://www.pokebeach.com/activities/challonge). Before you ask, I have no idea what is going to happen to Activities after I leave or who will run the committee.

P.S.S. If you have not already, you have until the end of this round to submit to me your Challonge username and a list of which of the first six TCG Cups of 2016 that you had participated before I compile the Q2 and Q1Q2 2016 rankings. Once added on Challonge, remember to accept the invites.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? lukkul
  • What timezone do you live in? Hawaii (GMT-10)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, did not drop

• What is your PTCGO screen name? skullforlife86
  • What timezone do you live in?EST.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated and not dropped.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes

Back