Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

VirusX14

Aspiring Trainer
What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? vruiz22886
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? no
    Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? YES

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO

Gabking5458

2016 MA TCG Senior Division Regional Champion!
1. What timezone do you live in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

2. What is your PTCGO Screenname? Gabking5458

3. Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I have participated in the last 3 tournaments and I have been dropped from none of them.

4. Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did participate and I made at least 2 discussion posts.

5. Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first tournament. I do promise to make two posts to the forums over the next month however.

6. Are you a PokeBeach Premium Member? No I am not :(

Master_Z

Zach Carmichael
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Master_Z
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes and yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

ARHaslage

TPCi Sanctioned League & Tournament Organizer
The following comments will contain the pairings for each round of this tournament.

antonjg

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Dismqy
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes I did, and no, I was not.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes I did , and Yes I did
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No this is not my first tournament and yes, I promise I will
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No, I am not

saiyiuchan001

Aspiring Trainer
1. What timezone do you live in?+8

2. What is your PTCGO Screenname?
saiyiuchan001

3. Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no

4. Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no

5. Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes. I promise I will do so.

6. Are you a PokeBeach Premium Member? No I am not

Schnellmusic

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern standard time. North eastern United States
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Schnellmusic
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I didn't participate.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This would be my first online tournament. I post frequently, anyway. I promise :)
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet!

Gible06

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Time.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Pokemon10580089
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I did not participate.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No I did not participate in last month's tournament, but I did make more then two post during the time of the tournament.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes this is my first tournament and I do promise to post two times.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No I am not a current premium member.

Royal

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Yangi
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I was removed for a premium member.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No, but I made enough posts if I would have
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Surely I will
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No I am not

Scourge188

Aspiring Trainer
1. central
2. scourge188
3. I did and not that i know of, i did just mention to the organizer how much bad luck i had these past couple days though for me missing the last game.
4. Did not post
5. I will try
6. Just cancelled it, so many expenses this month :/

OnixScrusher302

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? Est
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? OnixScrusher302
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate, and was not dropped.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did participate and made at least 2, maybe more post last month
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first tourney, and I will be making posts anyhow
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • Also just ineed case, my challonge name is also onixScrusher302

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
    • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time Zone
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? AbsolutelyEevee
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated and finished all 6 rounds
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? yes and yes
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) will make more posts as required :)

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Emp649KMG or Emp493DSA I forget and am about to sleep.
    Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? First tournament period no, on pokebeach, yes.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO

Chi-Town Master

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Time (Chicago, IL)
  • What is your PTCGO username? Machamp-101
  • Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No and No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No and Yes
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes and Yes!

SMP

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? CST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? SMP88
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? N/A

ARHaslage

TPCi Sanctioned League & Tournament Organizer
Ah, I'm sorry - what required task didn't I complete?
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I didn't participate.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This would be my first online tournament. I post frequently, anyway. I promise :)

Since this is your first time, there is no way you could have completed the previous tasks.

Upos

Aspiring Trainer
1. What timezone do you live in? western europe time (gmt +1)

2. What is your PTCGO Screenname?
BenB

3. Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no

4. Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no

5. Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes. I will.

6. Are you a PokeBeach Premium Member? No

WastedSkyPirate

• What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 (London)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? WastedSkyPirate
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes - I did not drop.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes I did.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is not my first tournament and, yes, I promise to make at least 2 discussion posts in the next month.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

Last edited:

Fangng

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? Hawaii ST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? fangng
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, I promise