Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (UTC - 5)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Raigetsu
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No, but I did contribute to discussion posts
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? I do it anyway
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What timezone do you live in? Central
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? BJisaPokemon
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No
      • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes

Last edited:
1. What timezone do you live in? Jerusalem time zone

2. What is your PTCGO Screenname? MrKSTER

3. Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I havnt participated.

4. Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I havnt participated/.
5. Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
My first tournament. I do promise to make two posts to the forums over the next month however.

6. Are you a PokeBeach Premium Member? No

Last edited:
    • What timezone do you live in? eastern Time Zone
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? wojtekb86
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Played in februrary one and dropped in round 4 cause of not knowing the rule.
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no and no
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Happily will.

• What timezone do you live in? CST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? cash9413
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yeah
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No, sure anyway

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern time zone (utc -5)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Submit2darkseid
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, i I voluntarily had to drop.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, I believe so.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) I played last month, i do.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific time (UTC-8).” EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Blaineisthebest
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did and am currently in it still.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, and yes.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) No and sure
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

What timezone do you live in?
BRT - Brasília (Standard) Time
What is your PTCGO screen name?
Dwiishup
Did you participate in last month’s tournament?
nop
Did you participate in last month’s tournament?
nop
Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
YES
Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
Nop
Prior to the end of the first round of the tournament, you must submit your deck list to the tournament organizer via PM
yes

• What timezone do you live in? EST
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? KingPalkia82
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
    • I did not participate in last month's tournament
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did not participate in last month's tournament
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? It is not my first tournament
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am not a PokeBeach premium member

• What timezone do you live in? Central
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? krattboy8
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No, Yes
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, Yes

• What timezone do you live in? CET.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? MarkoPuntoP.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I didn't participate.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I didn't participate in last monyh's tournament.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes it's my first tournament and I promise to make some discussion posts over the next month.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• My Time Zone is EST
  • My PTCGO username is Legendkiller13
  • Yes, I have participated in last month's tournament
  • No, I have not been dropped for the tournament and am currently finishing the 6th round.
  • If by 2 discussion posts, you mean 2 posts in the TCG Competitive Play section in general, then yes.
  • No, this is not my first tournament.

• What timezone do you live in? Mountain Standard Time
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? JayEm130
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, the last tournament I partook in was in February. And no, I was not dropped from it.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No, and yes.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No this is not my first, but I'll post at least twice.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not currently.

• What timezone do you live in? AST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?No.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes and yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

Only 39 spots have been taken so far so there's still plenty of opportunity to sign up. However, it'd suck if you procrastinate and lose the chance to take part, so make sure you fill out the form ASAP! To those of you who have signed up already, please don't forget to send in your deck lists.

Please ensure your TCGO username is correct on this list. It'll cause difficulties in the future if either of us have made a typo, though I have checked over things carefully.

I also need to alert you already that I will be away on a school trip from the 11th to the 13th. Please send any private messages you send to me to our Head Judge @Brave Vesperia as well during that period! :)

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Gengar-101
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I was in last month's tourney and will be completing round 6 in the next few days.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and I did make 2 discussion posts.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This isn't my 1st tourney.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Sean2001
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? yes, I participated. No I did not drop
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes I made many more as well!
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?

mdolan2 and I are intentionally drawing our match.

Confirmed on April 2, 2016 at 21:00 EST

Back