Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? Yup! I also played in February's tournament. I have not been dropped in any of the pokebeach tourneys
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yup I posted in various regards!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? ApokemonTrader
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

I want in!

Timezone: GMTClock
PTCGO name? Yoggington
last month? Yes, and no!
last month? Yes, and yes!
Premium? Yes

• What timezone do you live in? (EST)
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? bean1234875
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
    • yes and no
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? yes and yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    • yes
  • Prior to the end of the first round of the tournament, you must submit your deck list to the tournament organizer via PM.Got it!

What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Mewpoots
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and yes
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No and yes

grantm2001
EST
Participated in last month and was not dropped.
I made at least 2 discussion posts.
Not premium

• What timezone do you live in? CST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? macboy02
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and yes
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Not my first tournament, but yest always

• What timezone do you live in? MST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Ryan-Star
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, first time on Pokebeach.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did not participate.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

Last edited:
    • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific time (UTC-8).” EST
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? Peepsmarsmallow
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? NO
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? NO
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) YES, YES
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO

• What timezone do you live in? CEST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Serpentifiic
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, and no. Maybe. Round 6 didn't end yet and neither was the Top Cut, but the last one matters not.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and yes indeed.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first one, but will for certes post.

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time Zone
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? reallywetwaffle
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? no, yes I promise

• What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 but I tend to stay up long so that shouldn't be a problem :)
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? lordyabol
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? yes and yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first

• What timezone do you live in? GMT-5
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Itzyatzee
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did, and was not dropped.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, and yes.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is not my first tournament, but I still will make the discussion posts!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am!

Back