Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

o15lUhw.png

Round 5 ends December 29, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST.

If your opponent has not responded to your PM after 24 hours, add me to your conversation with them.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Image links are broken: http://i.imgur.com/o15lUhw.png

I fought tooth and nail for the wins but i somehow managed it against @Coolpilot
Games were 2-1 in my favor and played from 10:30pm EST - 11:25 EST

Great games! My near heart attacks from your surprises really kept me on the edge of my seat. Wish you the best in the rest of the tourney!

All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

Round 5 ends December 29, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. That's tomorrow. There are still a few stragglers. Someone needs to report to me about the status of your match before the deadline (preferably like three days ago, but what can you do) or you will both be dropped from the tournament.

If you wish to drop voluntarily, let me know.

Myself & @THEJOOGSTER can't seem to find a time that works for both of us with the holidays etc. Since it's mostly my timezone that's getting in the way, I'll conceed and let him have the win. Happy Christmas and GL with the rest of the tourney.

PMJ, I just realized that 2-1 matches aren't being logged in as 2-1, and simply 2-0. My second round match resulted in a 2-1 loss but I wasn't awarded with a win in the scoreboard. Do those not matter?

Back