Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

I defeated @xTITAN 2-1.

Game 1: xTITAN
Game 2: Serperior
Game 3: Serperior
Games were played 9-9:35pm EST tonight.

Neat deck and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

@Twixz wins 2-1 over @Rushe around 9pm est

Game 1 Twixz wins due to dc
Game 2 Rushe wins
Game 3 Twixz wins

Sucks about the dc man, goodluck rest of tourney!!!

Hello there!

I managed to defeat @Elbow 2-0! Good games! Sorry for the bad draws on your end :(

Games were played from 7:14 to 7:45 PM Pacific Time!

Good luck in the rest of the tournament :)

All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

Round 3 ends December 20, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. That's tomorrow.

Still a few of you who haven't completed your matches yet.

If your opponent hasn't replied or took more than 48 hours to reply to your challenge, you need to add me to your conversation so I can verify and they can be dropped.

If you want to drop from the tournament, PM me or just post in thread.

If you have scheduled a match, please give me some kind of indication.

If I don't hear anything from either player by the time the round ends, you will both be dropped due to inactivity.

If you have any questions, please ask.

@PMJ
BKRapper wins against @normanc (thecrusader4) 2-0

Game Time: 8:59PM EST - 9:41PM EST

Amazing games! You really tested me and made to play to the best of my abilities and as much as my deck would allow.
All the best in the rest of the tournament!

My opponent and I have been trying to find a time to play, but it looks like their schedule is really tight. I'm not sure if we're going to finish in time.

You should have added me to your conversation yesterday. Add me, please.

Sorry, I thought we had our time figured out. It doesn't look like I can add participants. They started the conversation, so I think that's why.

Message me screens.

32mmwjg.png

Round 4 ends December 24, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. That's only four days from now. Don't dawdle.

If your opponent has not responded to your PM after 24 hours, add me to your conversation with them.

I realize that the deadline is Christmas Eve. There will be no extensions. Get your matches done quickly or scoop the round if you won't be available after a certain day.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Pairings are up for the next round.

Round 4 ends December 24, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. That's only four days from now. Don't dawdle.

If your opponent has not responded to your PM after 24 hours, add me to your conversation with them.

I realize that the deadline is Christmas Eve. There will be no extensions. Get your matches done quickly or scoop the round if you won't be available after a certain day.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Real life always should come before Pokeymans, but the tournament is on a tight enough schedule as it is. So please don't take it personally, anyone. I'll understand if the holidays interfere, but I can't authorize any extensions just because we need to keep the tourney moving.

Shout outs to zoop and my homie Firo for getting their match done in record time :)

Back